[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Ghilbi do it again? Can Miyazuki save anime once more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170413-00010002-bfj-006-view.jpg (424KB, 1500x1039px) Image search: [Google]
20170413-00010002-bfj-006-view.jpg
424KB, 1500x1039px
Can Ghilbi do it again?

Can Miyazuki save anime once more?

I, for one, am looking forward to this film with great excitement. Of all their works, the one most deserving of a sequel is without a doubt Arrietty's Delivery Service in the Sky.
>>
The girl's cute
>>
>>156431443
>Ghilbi
>>
>>156431443
Probably. I always lose interest in Ghibli until I hear Miyazaki's name pop up out of retirement again and i'm sure i'm not the only one (He's just the most recognizable name more than anything).

But he does truly put a care into his movies that isn't as present when he's not.

I watch them all regardless but Ghibli is going to suffer when he finally retires for good, especially with that new studio that popped up that has some ghibli alums and a similar style to Ghibli (from drawing to story choices).

I don't remember the name of the studio though i'm shit at names.
>>
>>156431443
Has ironic stupidity gone too far? I can't even tell what you're trying to post.
>>
>>156432126
Dear god, I haven't seen that much newfaggotry in a long time. Go back to where you came from.
>>156432818
OP likely makes fun about the rumors that Miyazaki is a talentless hack and that his animators are truly the ones deserving the praise.
>>
>>156431443
This is neither Ghibli, nor is Miyazaki involved, though.
>>
>>156432126
He retired years ago and only recently indicated he is looking to make anothre feature, which is 3D animated. Ghibli's last release was in 2014. They're done with animation production.
>>
>>156433463
Last I heard, his movie hasn't been green-lit and Suzuki doesn't want to work with him. 3DCG is unlikely.
>>
>>156433547
He was working on a 3D short and that's what he wants to turn into a feature. Unless he decided to switch over to 2D.
>>
>>156433586
Yeah, that's what I mean. Wouldn't expect a feature film to be done differently than what he normally does.
>>
I dunno, can 'Ghilbi' do it again...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.