[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Normal harem >MC wouldn't touch his girls with someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: ta6onl0lxcggtisxdp1z.png (485KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
ta6onl0lxcggtisxdp1z.png
485KB, 800x450px
>Normal harem
>MC wouldn't touch his girls with someone else's dick.
>Lesbian harem (e.g. Charlotte from Valkyrie Drive, the lesbians from HxH battle harem academy #98374, Zola from Cross Ange)
>Main bitch can't keep her hands off of someone else's pussy for more than five minutes. Has a custom-built boudoir for all the fucking they do.
Why can't every harem MC be a male Zola?
>>
>>156418186
>MC doesn't touches bitches
REEEE WHAT A BETA FAGGOT
>MC touches bitches
REEEE I CAN'T RELATE TO MC
>>
>>156418186
Because the point here is that they are degenerate and depraved characters that are always portrayed as the villains in the story.
It's not actually a good thing.
>>
>>156418186
Because male MC are there for the audience to self-insert, and otaku are huge cowards.
Meanwhile the super dyke is her own character and does whatever she pleases.
>>
>>156418186
Anything that is not monogamy is degenerate
>>
>>156418186
>Has a custom-built boudoir for all the fucking they do.
I don't know why this made me laugh.

It's true though. Normal haremshit is really repetitive and 99% relies on the MC being beta as fuck and "accidents". Even reverse harems are better.
>>
>>156418186
Because nips don't see lesbian sex as real sex for the lack of a cock. Also, nips believe that lesbianism is a phase and it can be easily reversed with the power of the cock unless there's something really wrong with a woman's head
>>
>>156418186
Why can't ever harem MC be a female Zola?
>>
>>156418750
>Reverse battle harems
Yooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>156418836
That doesn't have anything to do with harem MCs being beta faggots though.
>>
>>156418885
>Reverse battle harems
Harems battling in reverse? I'm not sure how easy you could sell that pitch.
>>
Add to that how it's in-universe it's understandable that a bunch of women are going to be attracted to the domineering lesbian: she's very beautiful, has a strong, forceful personality and the environment itself facilitates the same sex relationship.
Meanwhile the girls have no reason to lust after a guy with no personality, no drive and a generic, unremarkable physique and face.
>He lend me a pen once so I want to be with him forever
Woo hoo
>>
File: eunuch.png (406KB, 522x532px) Image search: [Google]
eunuch.png
406KB, 522x532px
>>156418918
Heterosexual sex is real sex so the waifu is impure. The real harem king is the otaku buying the merchandise. The harem lead is practically an eunuch and you know why those guys were neutered, right? The harem lead must be a beta faggot or else the real harem king gets mad
>>
>>156418186
>Why can't every harem MC be a male Zola?
You mean dead in the first episode?
>>
File: 1473116969172.jpg (58KB, 544x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473116969172.jpg
58KB, 544x499px
>>156418186
pfff fuckin' degenerate
>>
>>156419049
Naruhodo, I comprendez now.
>>
File: tmp_12726-01858863315.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12726-01858863315.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>An amputee warrior on an offshore base that everyone wants to fuck
Mgs anime when?
>>
>>156419049
I finally understand why libcucks want to spread their cuckold fetish world wide.
>>
>>156418836
>Because nips don't see lesbian sex as real sex for the lack of a cock

He hasn't seen ton of lesbians coming out of the woodwork in Tokyo, Kyoto and Shinjuku communities.
>>
>>156418249
I've literally never actually heard the bottom complaint
>>
Zola was too fucking bad ass, Ange incompetence and stupidity led to her death.

Ange should have died, YES I'M MAD
>>
>tfw no cross ange prequel about zola
>>
>>156421369
Otakus are too right wing even for the Japanese right wing. They're kinda like the Japanese alt-right
>>
>>156421373
Lurk more.
>>
File: 1488349823496.jpg (212KB, 1176x535px) Image search: [Google]
1488349823496.jpg
212KB, 1176x535px
My first "erotic" manga was love Junkies, and in that manga the mc wasted no time in fucking any girl he could get his hand into, but looking at harem mangas as a whole, I dont think a mc that fucks all girls all the time would work for most authors, some people like the chase and the increasing sexual tension between the beta mc and his lust filled fuck doll, the instant the mc fucks the girl the game is up, and the reader no longer has any interest in the story, so most authors try to artificially force the story to last longer, which is why you have so much cockblocking in harem battle mangas and LN's.

Look at bleach, whatever else you might think, Kubo was a genius for baiting people all those years with the hope that Ichigo would fuck either Rukia or Orihime, If I was a author I would do the same thing, between letting my characters fuck and losing readers or baiting otakus forever with the hope of romance while I am drowning in their money, its obvious what choice 99% of the world would take.

Romance or even fantasy novels in the west are the same thing, 99% cockblocking and retarded love triangles, all to make the story last longer than it should have and sell more.
>>
>>156421844
and Otaku can't even tame those lesbian couples in Japan anyway.
>>
>>156418750
Reverse harems are the same with less sex. I don't know what you're smoking.

The only way you could possibly enjoy a shitty reverse harem is if you self insert as the waif or as her equally as bland archetype love interests.
>>
>>156418885
Don't some fantasy shoujo have that? A bunch of bodyguards protecting the FeMC for whatever reason

But a battle high school male harem would be interesting.
>>
File: 6.jpg (737KB, 1280x1884px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
737KB, 1280x1884px
>>156418186
It's not really a harem if all the girls do not cooperate and are not really bound together.

Why can't there be an actual straight forward harem? There are plenty of real people with a real clan/family of multiple wives living together for japan to research.
>>
>>156418249
>REEEE
Fuck off.
>>
>>156418186
Being a slut is bad.
>>
>>156423937
like I said I've literally never heard anyone make that complaint. the only place it even gets brought up is in threads like this.
>>
I want to be part of Zola's harem as a living dildo only used to break in newcomers.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.