[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why fuck every being afflicted by the Japanese cold is depicted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-04-27-00-11-38.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-27-00-11-38.png
1MB, 1280x800px
Why fuck every being afflicted by the Japanese cold is depicted more cute/hot/horny istead of more diying?
>>
You have an unhealthy fetish
>>
Because the japanese believe the cure for a cold is jamming a long object up your ass.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-27-00-18-00.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-27-00-18-00.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>156413587
No wonder they keep diying
>>
>>156413518
You're the one with an erection from someone slowly dying from a high fever, it seems more like you're the one who has a problem.
>>
>>156413518
What anime have you been watching? In the ones I watch, getting a cold turns out to be a death sentence, like getting tuberculosis in a world where quinine hasn't been discovered.
>>
>>156413518
because at any moment they could drop dead from a cold. they know it might be the end and the urge to procreate goes wild.

similar response is observed at cross walks. they get horny as all fuck knowing that truck-kun might be coming to cash their ticket.
>>
>>156413769
I thought quinine was for malaria, not tuberculosis.
>>
File: 1439170063102.jpg (91KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1439170063102.jpg
91KB, 1024x576px
Even if the Japanese cold is not deadly as fuck I'm still thankful that their culture has adopted the tradition of STAYING THE FUCK AWAY FROM EVERYONE when they're contagious. Every time I've gotten sick in the past 20 or so years it's been from someone sick blasting their filth into the air like an animal.
>>
>>156413743
High fever means a wet cunt able to melt dicks
>>
>work 90 hours a week, commute 3 hours a day
>sneeze on the way to work
>have to take a detour after work to go pick out your own grave

Life in Japan is a preview of America once Trump gets his way
>>
>>156413518
Japanese cold is no joke. You may think it is just a case of them being small and frail and weak but if you go to Japan and get it, it really is as bad as they make it seem.
>>
File: sh1.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sh1.webm
1MB, 720x480px
Yuri is the cure for the Japanese cold
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.