[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this episode hated so much? Sure it had a few very over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Planetary Devastation!.png (467KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Planetary Devastation!.png
467KB, 853x480px
Why was this episode hated so much? Sure it had a few very over the top moments, but overall it was gud
>>
>>156358361
Imagine you go to McDonald's and order a cheeseburger. But you gets a world class steak instead
>>
>>156358361
The average narutard couldn't handle the sakuga.
>>
>>156358361
because of the silly faces but the ep was really good animated, fluid as fuck
>>
File: 1488142144662.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1488142144662.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>156358674
I thought the faces made it even better
>>
>>156358361
Ironically, Naruto vs Sasuke Pt.1 have the same animation style and I was heavily praised for """great animation""" at that time.
>>
File: my pain.png (446KB, 945x315px) Image search: [Google]
my pain.png
446KB, 945x315px
>>156358361
It's just shitposting, anon.
>>
The series is good until jiraiya dies. The naruto v pain fight should be the last thing people read/watch because it immediately goes to shit after

Same reason bleach should have ended after aizen
>>
>>156358731
Not quite. Naruto vs Sasuke in part 1 shares some core staff indeed, namely the director and a couple of the animators but the execution is quite different compared to the Pain fight. Both episodes are genuinely well-animated, and I'd say even amazingly so, but the is some questionable draftsmanship in the Pain episode. I wouldn't write off those shots as awful, but they're loose and flashy just for the sake of it unlike the approach in Naruto vs Sasuke. The latter fight was done by experienced animators, with the bulk of it by one of the industry's very best. The Pain fight had the addition of up-and-coming animators with a background in digital animation and idolized the veterans that came before them. But with their passion came inexperience and a preference for making animation that stands out, sometimes at the cost of being on-model hence the final result we see in the fight.
>>
>>156358361
it looked bad
>>
>>156358361
it's for patricians
>>
>>156358361
the problem with anime right now is everyone has a computer and can freeze frame every second. So they look for the 1 frame that looks out of place and shit all over it.

Look i get if the art an animation is constantly bad in something like dragon ball super and getting angry with it. It would be like going through old simpsons episodes and randomly pausing until you found a frame you didnt like.

Although i will say the road runner bit and the head in the ground bit were a little much.
>>
>>156358361
Somebody post "do you hate me".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.