[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you win in a fight to the death against the Keions in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 1490331348133.png (558KB, 518x725px) Image search: [Google]
1490331348133.png
558KB, 518x725px
Could you win in a fight to the death against the Keions in a fight? All five of them trying to kill you at the same time. You get to choose the location and amount of prep time, but they will get equal prep time too. Other than that, no rules. What's your strategy?
Come one anon, you wouldn't lose to some girls would you?

Keep in mind that Mugi has infinite daddy money and with enough prep time could probably bring in an actual militia. She would also be the most difficult to defeat in hand to hand combat because not only is she proven to be too adorable to hit, but she would probably actually enjoy it if you did. She's the strongest member of the group, carries around a fucking piano like it's nothing. Mugi is the true powerhouse here, both physically and financially, and the fate of this battle revolves around her.
>>
consult /k/ and get a full automatic hunting rifle

call them over to fight immediately on american soil inna woods that we owned as a child
>>
>>156215101
>hire a bunch /a/nons
>have them gang-rape the keion of their choice
>satisfied, we die happily after the mugi nuke drops
>>
File: IMG_12.gif (684KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_12.gif
684KB, 500x713px
You kidding? Mugi by herself could snap my puny body in half like it was nothing
>>
>>156215101
Prep time: the 4 seconds required for me to walk over and grab a blunt weapon
they're 5 japanese schoolgirls I'm pretty sure I can win with or without a good club
>>
Why would I ever want to fight with such beautiful, pure girls? If they were to violently attack me, it would only because I had done something to deserve it and I would accept my bloody fate.
>>
I want to be killed by keions
>>
File: 1436675981519.jpg (139KB, 907x680px) Image search: [Google]
1436675981519.jpg
139KB, 907x680px
I build a dirty bomb and kill them and myself.
>>
>>156215101
Prep time: 4 seconds to grab scissors, because they are 2d and scissors beats paper.
>>
>>156217864
>Mugi's boyfriend steps out of the shadows to defend her
>oh shit! it's The Rock
>>
File: 1458899244074.jpg (40KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458899244074.jpg
40KB, 726x720px
>>156215101
Mio and Azushit will probably be sweeped, Ritsu could be a formidable opponent, but seeing how Yui has Ui and Mugi is overpowered to absolute oblivion... yeah, it'd be best if I kill myself swiftly so I don't die a slow and gruesome death.
>>
I'll let Mugi suffocate me.
>>
File: 1490581974715.jpg (51KB, 592x616px) Image search: [Google]
1490581974715.jpg
51KB, 592x616px
>>156218166
>depriving yourself of the supreme honor and unimaginable pleasure of being brutally murdered by the keions

nigga what are doing??
>>
>grab my snow gear and my gun
>location, northern Greenland in the middle of absolutely fucking nowhere
>even if Mugi called up her parents for some heavy artillery, they cant search the entire country in time
>even if they thought to get their winter clothes, it wouldn't be nearly enough to protect them
>instead of being forced to kill them I will just let nature take its course as they freeze to death in each others arms
>if they live for too long I can kill them but not feel guilty because I was simply putting them out of their misery
>if I'm lucky they will get to see the Aurora before they die
The only noble way to do it.
>>
File: C999JoeXgAA463x.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C999JoeXgAA463x.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
take out at least one of them in advance by humiliating them enough to go into hiding
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.