[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 521
Thread images: 57

File: j012.jpg (47KB, 165x328px) Image search: [Google]
j012.jpg
47KB, 165x328px
>tfw the plan was almost ruined
>>
>everyone thought this was gonna be Sanji's arc
>it's actually Brook's
>>
Jinbe a shit
>>
Robin is the worst Strawhat and could be replaced with a book
>>
>>156173098
He's good.
A bit of a drama queen but he's been around in three very drama-heavy arcs. He'll chill out more once he's on the boat and not carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders all the time.
>>
>>156173005
I hope Jinbei dies.
>>
File: Big Burd.png (60KB, 447x356px) Image search: [Google]
Big Burd.png
60KB, 447x356px
Front page news
>>
>>156173115
>not Chopper post-ts

Had to be bailed out by Law, Caesar, and Reiju.
>>
>>156173115
Nobody would read the book though so she's pretty essential.
>>
>>156173115
Robin can literally only be replaced when Luffy finally learns how to listen to rocks.
>>
>>156173098
get BTFO faggot

All those weeks you saying he would die
>>
>>156173205
Zoro did that in Alabasta, can we replace her with him?
>>
File: sana.png (288KB, 478x564px) Image search: [Google]
sana.png
288KB, 478x564px
>>
>>156173225
He has to be able to find poneglyphs and make it back too you know
>>
>>156173205
Or Pudding, or Momo, or however Blackbeard is getting to Raftel, or how any of the Yonko planned to get there. Robin isn't nearly as essential as people like to pretend
>>
>>156173098
>>156173138
ok samefag
>>
>>156173169
Is he called Big News Morganz, not because he's the head of a monopolistic news organization, but because he calls everything "big news"?

>Morganz, the Lougetown little league team is going to the East Blue semi finals!

>"Holy crackers what a scoop!"
>>
>>156173169
Morgans is having too much fun, he'll be the real winner once the battle ends.
>>
>>156173225
Those were different rocks, not nearly as important and much less difficult to listen to.
>>
>>156173276
Oda said Akainu could end One Piece in a single year and Akainu doesn't even need to read runes like Robin.
>>
File: yohoho.jpg (146KB, 455x531px) Image search: [Google]
yohoho.jpg
146KB, 455x531px
10 fucking years

I waited, patiently, 10 fucking years for best skelly to shine. I been through fucking countless threads of shitting on him.

And look where he is now. Fucking luffy been completely overshadowed by him during this damn arc.
>>
>>156173005
So, bets, will BM get hit by the missiles?
>>
>>156173276
Pudding still can't do it yet, but it is a chekov's gun right now. Balckbeard is probably just relying on fate. Big Mom is banking on Pudding, Kaido is banking on Momo, and Shanks doesn't give a shit.

If reading the Poneglyphs wasn't important, she wouldn't have had an 80,000,000 bounty at 8 years old. It is clearly a significant threat, and an extremely rare thing. The Yonko haven't made a move on Raftel yet in part because neither of them had access to someone who could read poneglyphs, and that's with all of their resources.
>>
>>156173374
It's gonna be the radio knife of the arc to keep Momfags as alive as Doffyfags are now.
>>
>>156173374
Yes but they won't work because she'll be so pissed off
>>
>>156173169
I think he's also taking pictures in one of the panels, makes me wonder if he will survive the party, something is telling me that most of the guests won't come out alive
>>
>>156173371
That's clearly Luffy though
>>
>>156173296
He's just big league.
>>
>>156173374
Yes, but it won't be fatal. It will lead to a moment where everyone besides the Straw hats think all hope is lost, then Luffy and Co. fight her and eventually win.

That's at least how a lot of the big boss fights in One Piece go.
>>
>>156173371
>let me see your panties XD
>>
>get through this whole chapter
>twists and turns abound
>Katakuri makes his move and reveals his DF power
>Jinbe defects from the Big Mom pirates right to her face
>wedding cake destroyed
>Big Mom is about to go all out
>Brook literally just walks up to the picture they've been trying to get at the entire chapter wearing the dumbest mask ever and smashes it with a fucking hammer

BEST SKELLY
>>
>>156173371
He's shit. Yeti Cool Brothers wrecked Brooke.
>>
>>156173247
This was the most humorist panel we've had in a while
>>
>>156173169
Can we get some DoomMorganz memes?
>>
>>156173247
>"Luffy is going after the picture, ma!"
>He saw luffy breaking the photo a few seconds in to the future
>So he grabbed real luffy
>But it was actually brook luffy who did it

kek
>>
What will Brooks new bounty be?
>>
>>156173516
they wrecked zoro too
>>
File: template.png (194KB, 937x349px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
194KB, 937x349px
Here's another meme template to play around with /a/nons.
>>
Reminder that next chapter will probably start with a bunch of reactions, nami and crew poping out, and ending with the missiles being shot.

That means next chapter will cover whole 5 seconds of story. Thats why this series never fucking ends.
>>
>>156173395
Sorry but Poneglyphs aren't that important.

Whatever One Piece is, it couldn't cure Roger's illness and Buggy was completely disinterested in One Piece even though Buggy loves treasure and one of Buggy's dreams was to seek a famous treasure buried under water so he could live a life of luxury.

Dofla wasn't that interested in One Piece as well.

Dofla instead was more interested in a super weapon that requires Law's devil fruit so he could fuck over, everyone.

So yeah, One Piece may not be as cool or amazing as you think it is.

Being Pirate King can't even make sure your own wife survives to old age to become a granny.
>>
Luffy is a crazy motherfucker who would fight Big Mom if the right buttons were pressed but it speaks volumes to me that Luffy of all people stated his intentions to AVOID fighting her. In fact, he told her this. It's really the only reason I'm not completely sure whether he'll fight her like a regular arc boss. Remember, Impel Down's boss was never really defeated either so it wouldn't be a first for One Piece.
>>
>>156173395
>she wouldn't have had an 80,000,000 bounty at 8 years old
On a side note, I know it's like 130M now but you'd expect her bounty to be way larger, especially now that they know she's active.
>>
>>156173600
>and ending with the missiles being shot.
you forgot the last panel next week one piece will be on break
>>
File: 1492749109400.jpg (37KB, 937x349px) Image search: [Google]
1492749109400.jpg
37KB, 937x349px
>>156173593
>>
>>156173600
Who will get shot by the missiles though? Lucky fucker is gonna get Reiju's lips
>>
>>156173621
The key to toppling the entire world government hat explains an 800 year old conspiracy is a pretty fucking important thing, anon.
>>
>>156173621
>The series is called One Piece
>The Poneglyphs are the only way to reach One Piece
>The Ponegylphs aren't important
>One Piece isn't important

Seriously?

Anyways, One Piece can be almost anything, but it probably isn't something of incredible monetary value so buggy wouldn't be interested. The series has a habit of making people's most treasured objects be rather common items, like a Tangerine tree or a tone dial or a picture or a Straw Hat.

One Piece might have been Roger's most treasured item. It hasn't been implied to be some godly power that could cure the incurable or prevent death itself.

Doffy wanted One Piece because he wanted to be the Pirate King.
>>
>>156173600
Dude, most of those potential reaction characters will topple over like a sack of potatoes from Big Mom's tantrum/CoC. The reaction Bege was hoping for happened when the picture merely fell. They're probably getting way more than they bargained for by smashing the damn thing.
>>
>>156173374
She'll be hit by the two missiles Gotti and the other guy are preparing, but she won't drop. Gastino will rescue Bege but he won't help the Strawhats because of butthurt. This will allow for a bunch of fighting, after which Brook will be grabbed by Big Mom and told she's going to smash him apart this time. Then Brook will hold up a mirror, say yohohoho, and Bege will shoot the third missile and get her right in the face. Then she dies. Straw Hats escape. Fin.

Later on Big Mom will come back for round 2, because her soul still existed in Prometheus, Zeus, and Napoleon. This will be when SH teams up with Bonney.
>>
>>156173788
>Bonney
Castro we've missed you!
>>
>>156173689
Most people in One Piece are more concerned with their daily lives on an island than the rest of the world.

Even if you print out the true story, it it sounds too nonsensical, no one would believe it.
>>
>>156173600
It also skips over days and weeks of just sailing around in a single chapter, so it evens out.

The one time the series really began to drag was Dressrosa. There are a lot of chapters where only semi-important events that could have been condensed down were instead given their own chapters.
>>
>CAESAR
>CURE OR LIFE!!!
>>
>>156173765
Except, Dofla wanted to be Pirate King of a destroyed world.

Dofla wanted to destroy everything and Pirate King would be just a mere title.

The world burning was more important to Dofla.
>>
>>156173627
I was always a little miffed that her bounty increased by like 4 million total before Dressrosa. I guess it was to keep Luffy from having a total of 3 >100 million bounties going into Sabaody.
>>
>>156173838
You realize that destroying everything is harder to do than become the pirate king right? Doffy wanted to become the pirate king and use that influence to destroy the world.
>>
File: Mira_Mira_no_Mi_Infobox.png (254KB, 495x535px) Image search: [Google]
Mira_Mira_no_Mi_Infobox.png
254KB, 495x535px
>Everyone knows Brulee helped Luffy because of the animals
>They know a member of the family went loose lips about the picture

This whole thing is gonna be blamed as Brulee trying to betray her mother and take over right?
>>
>>156173838
Dofla wanted to cause chaos yes, because he was extremely butt hurt.

Keep in mind, his idea of a destroyed world was more that the current systems in place, especially the tenryubito, would no longer exist.
>>
>>156173627
The thing is her official on the record crimes are falsified and have little to do with why she's actually wanted by the WG.
>>
>>156173621

The poneglyphs hold the true story, which is probably more important than any treasure. We been told already that finding the OP wont be the end of the series, and the "big war/revolution" will start. Hell, i bet the true story written down + some personal belongings of roger are the OP.

I think Roger just stumbled into the true story during his life, the government got super worried and claimed he was the most dangerous person ever and everything related to him needed to be destroyed.

But he never did anything world changing before his death, and announcing the OP just put more people on the race, instead of clearing things up.

My personal autistic headcanon is that the True Story had some kind of "D. Prophecy" (which people like WB have hinted at) but roger just so happened not to be the "chosen one" for some reason (maybe age).

So he just started the great age of piracy with hopes of said chosen to start his own adventure, and thats luffy.
>>
>>156173939
Are you certain of this?
Most people in the world believe that the Ohara demons were actually evil, and that the inscriptions on the Poneglyphs only lead to the awakening of the superweapons.
>>
>>156173809
Not actually that guy, though I do like his work. It just makes sense that when they fight Big Mom for real they team up with the only other person who could possibly keep up with her and Luffy's appetites. That being said Kidd, Apoo, and Hawkins have been dragged into Kaido now, so maybe when the Big Mom war happens for real it'll include multiple Worst Gens. Bege is already involved and Urouge took out one of her commanders. The three of them plus Luffy would be fun.
>>
>>156173977

>Maybe age
What the fucking hell, i swear i meant illness.
>>
>>156173990
It's sort of half and half, from what I can remember. The Ohara thing is true, that people thought they were trying to awaken the ancient weapons and destroy the world, which is where her infamy as a survivor of Ohara comes from.

However, from what I can remember her stated crimes are actually sinking marine battleships, in addition to going against the world government.
>>
>>156173977
Rayleigh did say that although they knew the true history, they weren't able to do anything with that knowledge at the time, saying that they might have been a bit too hasty.

Roger is waiting for someone, that much we know from Whitebeard. My autistic head cannon is that everyone with the initial D. descends from the ancient kingdom, whose capitol was on Raftel. what that would actually imply entirely depends on too many things we know nothing about yet, not least of which what the true history is and what One Piece is, as well as what Uranus is.
>>
File: shipperfag.jpg (134KB, 937x349px) Image search: [Google]
shipperfag.jpg
134KB, 937x349px
>>156173593
>>
>>156173977
If the World Government was so worried about Roger, why did they want to an unborn child like Ace?

Why did the World Government not attempt to kill Shanks and Buggy when they were still little kids, then?

Why did they tolerate retired pirates like Rayleigh for so long?

If the World Government wanted Roger and his legacy all gone, then why was Shanks allow to grow up into an adult?

Why didn't they start assassinating Roger Pirates right after they executed Roger in Loguetown?
>>
>>156174105
>cannon
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. The correct word is canon.
>>
>>156174156
>why did they want to an unborn child like Ace
He was the symbol of the spirit of the pirate king in a new generation, WG wanted to end the pirate era, and the announcement of One Piece started a new one.
The Roger pirates managed to evade the government for a long time, just by lying low. By the time they could have gone after Shanks, he was too strong to be an easy target, and because Rayleigh and Buggy fell off the map, they didn't know where they were.
>>
>>156173371

>gets the poneglyph rubbing
>smashes the photo

I just realized that now that the strawhats are split Brook functions as a great Usopp stand-in.

He makes random "funny" comments that nobody really pays attention to, serves as a reactionface when Luffy says something crazy, his skills as a fighter as kinda random but he loves to make theatric stands against opponents that outclass him.

Too bad that when all the strawhats are together Usopp fills that role automatically.
>>
>>156174156
>Why didn't they start assassinating Roger Pirates right after they executed Roger in Loguetown?
Roger pirates split a year before his execution and probably went into hiding. Kizaru even mentions that he only heard rumors that Rayleigh was on Sabaody
>>
File: HeadCannon.png (289KB, 474x454px) Image search: [Google]
HeadCannon.png
289KB, 474x454px
>>156174219
headcannons are headcannons though
>>
>>156174105
>what Uranus is
>Parent to the first titans
>Affiliated with the sky and water
>Name comes from words for rainmaker and highest seat

It's gotta be Zunisha, surely.
>>
>>156173621
>Dofla instead was more interested in a super weapon that requires Law's devil fruit so he could fuck over, everyone.

Well if that theory about the "treasure" being the instrument of destruction of the red line thus uniting all oceans and destroying mariejois in the process I can see how Buggy doesn't give a shit about it and how Dofla does give a shit about it since he can get his revenge that way.

Also Roger using it makes no sense in his times since there was no critical mass of pirates who would topple the marines properly once shit starts going down.

Essentially the goal is a world of freedom where there's no overbearing tyrannical government ready to nuke entire islands if one person reads the wrong book.
>>
>>156174362
Zunisha isn't really a weapon though. I mean, it CAN be, but he was noticeably getting hurt just by a few ships firing at him.

My unsupported idea is that Uranus is either a devil fruit, or a weapon in the sky, potentially on a sky island.
>>
>>156174367
You don't think the marines aren't getting stronger?

Sentamarou said the current generation Pacifista are incomparable to the first generation.

Perhaps, Kuma's Pushing Powers managed to be cloned this time so now Pacifista can shoot Kizaru's lasers and also Push shit around just like the real Kuma.
>>
>>156174362
The elephant is big, but unless it can shoot lasers out of it's trunk I don't know if I could call it a superweapon, it seemed rather vulnerable to Jack slapping it, ofc it knocked him out in a single hit, but you would expect it to be nearly invincible were it the superweapon.
>>
>>156174425
It's far more of a weapon than Shirahoshi.
>>
>>156173548

lmao, poor guy can't stop jobbing
>>
>>156174425

I think it obvious that Uranus will be linked to the reappearance of Enel in the story.

Oda likes revisiting old enemies and giving them new expanded roles so Enel will eventually be back and likely somehow connected to Uranus, probably through knowledge he acquired on the moon.

Also I now remember that Bege's New World introduction had him float upwards to some giant sphere floating in the sky. Apparently that hasn't been addressed yet.
Maybe Bege will bring it up after this arc concludes.
>>
>>156174473
I strongly disagree.

Shirahoshi can command all Sea Kings. That's massive, especially in a sailing focused world such as One Piece.

Sea Kings are really only non-threats to Vice Admirals and up, and their equivalents in the Pirate world. However, get a hundred of them and your fleet is destroyed. 200 and your island is destroyed. As many as possible, and she could potentially even shut own an entire sea.
>>
>>156174448

Stronger yes but in Roger's time there were only a handful of stronger crews and the marines were virtually unopposed.

All the current shichibukai were merely young pirates and the yonkou were barely establishing themselves at that point.

The current state of marines with all the heavy hitters is merely a reaction to how stronger the pirates got.

I mean just compare how Roger got to the Raftel (with one ship) with how Luffy will get there (with literally most of the established characters thus far ending up in his grand fleet since he's befriending the entire world)
>>
>>156174530
Akainu would just order Vegapunk to poison the entire ocean and then invent something later to clean up the ocean after all seakings die.
>>
>>156174600
>marinefags
>>
>>156174600
That is 1) completely within the realm of possibility for Akainu 2) more something Ceaser would do than Vegapunk 3) a really bad idea when a good portion of your entire world's commerce and food comes from the massive world spanning ocean.
>>
How many think Capone betrays Luffy after the Big Mom fight? I can see it happening, as soon as it's over Capone tries to take out Luffy and the gang.

Capone's a piece of shit anyway, I hope Luffy beats the fuck out of him. I know he's suppose to be mafioso but goddamn, still don't agree with how he acts.
>>
>>156174642
>completely within the realm of possibility for Akainu
when did Akainu become a tard? nobody with half a brain would think poisoning the ocean in a world that's 95% ocean is a good idea.
>>
>>156174646
Even if he does, I can't see it being a major plot point. It's not like someone as ambitious as Capone would join the grand fleet anyways, so going back to being adversaries once Big Mom is out of the picture is expected.
>>
>>156174600
>All sea life dies in the ocean
>Society breaks down

Good plan marinefag, I mean sure you can hunt game on land but you're cutting off a lot of trade by killing all sea life. It would greatly affect society to the point that people go poor and starve to death, the economy would take a big hit as well.
>>
>>156174682
Akainu can get a bit hot headed when it comes to killing pirates.
>>
>>156174530
Are you saying vice-admirals and down would be able to deal with Zunisha? The only reason Jack got anywhere during the attack was because Zunisha didn't fight back. The moment it could fight back it sunk the entire fleet without effort. If told to fight from the start I can't imagine a single instance where anyone with any fleet would be able to handle the fucker.
>>
>>156174642
I don't think Vegapunk is that ethical.

He made semibiological superweapons like the Pacifista.

Poisoning the entire ocean and then later cleaning it up seems like a good scientific goal.
>>
>>156174714
Yes? Buster call that thing from all sides. Jack launched a suicidal attack with a few ships, and even that was causing Zunisha great pain. Surround it with marine battleships, or even better mortar it from a distance, and the thing will go down fast. Zunisha is just trying to slowly get somewhere, it isn't a weapon in and of itself. That is, it's fine at self defense but it isn't something to be used offensively, which is not a quality I'd want my world ending super weapons to have.
>>
>>156174758
>Poisoning the entire ocean
>seems like a good scientific goal
He's a moralfag if any of the dialogue from the future kingdom Franky stayed on during timeskip is something to go off of.
>>
>>156174758
I disagree. It's true he made the Pacifista, which will be explained at some point, and he clearly has a Franky-like fascination with weapons, but he also seems to care about other people and wants to make their lives better.

He kicked Ceaser off of his team because he found his methods and desires too unethical, and something as ludicrously evil as poisoning the entire ocean is right up Ceaser's ally.

Most everything Vegapunk has been said to invent so far can be seen in a light of helping other people, but we won't know for sure until his inevitable reveal.
>>
>>156174758
When on earth is Vegapunk even gonna enter the story. Wano? Elbaf?
>>
>>156174887
His own island, where the Strawhats will meet him and he will reveal the secrets of the devil fruits.
Vegapunk arc when?
>>
>>156174887
He might be a random reveal that turns the story in a new direction, like Garp was for Water 7.

The two most likely Straw Hats to meet him are Chopper and Franky, so it will likely involve one of them.
>>
>>156174802
Underneath a locked basement door, were plans for different weapons Vegapunk was thinking about.

So Vegapunk acts like a good noble scientist but really wants to create destructive shit instead.
>>
>>156174778
>Jack launched a suicidal attack with a few ships, and even that was causing Zunisha great pain.
Again, because Zunisha couldn't fight back. The moment Zunisha was given permission to fight it destroyed them with ease. Mortaring from afar might do it, but given it's a magical titan elephant with a trunk the size of entire islands I wouldn't bet against it.
>isn't something to be used offensively
Even if its freaky long legs don't have the capacity to sink any island in its way it can still flood them. You don't get cursed like it has just for stealing apples.
>>
File: 1492397971462.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492397971462.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>156174887
>yfw Hakuba was only introduced to get the idea of split personalities into the story and when Caesar gets his heart back he becomes Vegapunk
>>
File: Seakings.png (438KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Seakings.png
438KB, 640x480px
>>156174530
These and the Lord of the Near Sea are the only Seakings that exists.

The rest are just sea critters
>>
File: 1491688979256.jpg (130KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491688979256.jpg
130KB, 1024x576px
>carrot hasn't done anything useful this arc
>she brings nothing to the table
>just a gag character
>she doesn't fill a crew position (dont worry about jinbei tho lol)
>she's just a fan service character

There is a lot wrong with all of these but the last one bothers me espeically. They really haven't sexualized Carrot at all, start complaining about fan service when they actually service the fans.
>>
>>156175102
>These and the Lord of the Near Sea are the only Seakings that exists.
Ahh yes, the calm belt, said to be the home of numerous sea kings, is home to about 8 in total. Or, you're retarded, and there are plenty of sea kings in the massive oceans that make up the majority of the world of One Piece.
>>
>>156175155
Not a Carrotfag but she has some giant ass tits, not as big as Nami and Robin though, well probably not.
>>
>>156174600
>destroy entire massive ecosystems

Good job. That shit isn't coming back in your lifetime even if you remove the poison.
>>
>>156174600
>Marines in charge of anything
>>
>>156175185
>tits
You can't know that there are two of them, she has never been drawn with cleavage.
>>
File: Windoge.jpg (11KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
Windoge.jpg
11KB, 511x288px
>>156174219
>He doesn't know about cannons&railguns
>>
File: thelastSeaking.png (479KB, 588x539px) Image search: [Google]
thelastSeaking.png
479KB, 588x539px
>>156175158
>Spee D Reader
Besides them this guy is the only other Seaking there is. The ones in the previous pic are the only ones who helped Shirahoshi and this one is trapped in the East Blue by reverse mountain.
>>
>>156175246
What about that bath scene?
>>
>>156175027
And again, he destroyed them with ease because jack is a death-driven retard who was shooting him from right next to his feet. No one is trying to say that getting hit by Zunisha's trunk isn't devastating, but the thing is slow, a massive target and needs to be commanded to even defend itself.

Anyways, thematically Zunisha being Uranus makes no sense.
>>
File: oi.png (95KB, 415x234px) Image search: [Google]
oi.png
95KB, 415x234px
>>156175185
carrot is a female in one piece, her boobs inflate like venezuelan currency and then deflate like the new england patriots
>>
>>156174695
Survival of the fittest.
>>
>>156175298
There are numerous people who could easily solo Zuni.
Akainu, Kuzan, Kizaru, Fuji, probably Magellan.
Man the Navy literally has all the best shit.
>>
>>156175289
Rayleigh killed a Sea King, and there were two sea kings that were kill by the giants on little garden. There are more than the few shown in your picture, even if Oda does like to reuse their designs.
>>
File: 1488735477994.jpg (36KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1488735477994.jpg
36KB, 225x350px
>>156175295
That's in the manga. If you've noticed in the anime and filler, Carrot never has cleavage. And when she should, instead she has a monoboob. Not like it matters, but it just shows that the animators are doing their best to desexualize Carrot as much as possible.
>>
File: AnonIsaRetard.jpg (273KB, 1200x860px) Image search: [Google]
AnonIsaRetard.jpg
273KB, 1200x860px
>>156175289
Here are more that helped in the Otohime flashback. I'm honestly not sure if this is bait or not, but there are implied to be a multitude of sea kings that haven't been explicitly drawn yet.
>>
>>156175382
Or standard Toei QUALITY.
>>
>>156175391
Those ones are in this picture bruh>>156175102

>>156175379
Dead Seakings are dead.
>>
>>156175382
I guess they think it's too risque/weird to show an anthropomorphic character with large tits in the anime, but yet they can show Nami/Robin and any other female with giant tits in the anime and not give a shit.
>>
File: 1406137767875.png (54KB, 227x287px) Image search: [Google]
1406137767875.png
54KB, 227x287px
>>156173481
>all of this happens
>no sign of Germa 66

Even Pandaman reacted to all those Luffy
>>
>>156175438
>Here's a thing
>Here's a shot from the manga that says that your thing is wrong
>It's still a thing
(You)
>>
>>156175289
>is trapped in the East Blue by reverse mountain.
Seaking CAN swimm across the seabelts, thats why no one enter the grandline by them.
>>
>>156175424
>We'll never get the aesthetic of early one piece anime

Why are we here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>156175382
Are we doing this again? Look at the bitches shirt collar.
>>
>>156175298
Shirahoshi is slow, a (relatively) massive target, and needs to be slapped around by Luffy for a bit before defending herself.

Why does Zunisha being Uranus make no sense thematically? It's a 1000 year old titan who mostly exists in the sky and has (metaphorically) had its balls cut off.
>>
>>156175503
What? They live in the Calm belt only. They don't normally go in our out at all. All the other sea monsters you see are not Seakings.

Otherwise Seakings aren't shit and are killed an eaten on a daily basis by fodder tier pirates.
>>
>>156175586
>slow
Merpeople are the fastest living creatures in the sea.
>>
>>156174461
Shirahoshi is only a girl, a really big beautiful mermaid girl, but still a girl
>>
>>156175438
Yet the ones killed by Momoga and Rayleigh existed before your first picture.

If you actually believe this retarded theory of yours, feel free to ask Oda.

However, before you bother him with your asinine nonsense, consider the fact that Impel down uses Sea kings as a continuous source of food.
>>
>>156175602
SBS said that one of Zoro's favorite foods is Sea King meat, so they are shit that are killed and eaten on a daily basis.
>>
File: latest[1].png (323KB, 373x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
323KB, 373x720px
>>156175441
>I guess they think it's too risque/weird to show an anthropomorphic character with large tits in the anime
Must be it
>>
>>156175602
>Seakings can't swim in the calm belt
>they just live there
this is the worst bait I have read in a long time
>>
>>156175617
You aren't wrong, but it's the Sea Kings that you would think of as nearly invincible, not the mermaid herself, that merely needs to avoid conflict and can order Sea King hits on whatever pisses her off.
>>
>>156175685
I'd use my wand on Wanda
>>
>>156175663
>>156175647
So you think every sea monster is a Seaking?
>>
>>156175586
Shirahoshi is one of the fastest things aliove in the water.

It doesn't make sense for two reasons: 1) Uranus is god of the sky, and Zunisha is less in the sky then several islands. 2) There is nothing actually implying Zunisha is Uranus. His entire value as a weapon comes solely from the one scene we have with Jack, and that was in self defense. Zunisha is a moving plot device that will be explained at one point, but there is nothing indicating that it itself is a weapon. Pluton could destroy islands with what was probably a massive supped up Gaon cannon, Poseidon can command legions of the most massive marine life in a marine world, and Zunisha can...walk slowly towards an undisclosed destination?
>>
>>156175373
>Spray seawater
ggnore
>>
File: (you).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>156175778
You have to be baiting. Sea King meat is explicitly from Sea kings, and sea king meat is used in Impel Down and as the other anon said, is one of Zoro's favorite foods.

Stop retardedly insinuating comparisons no one else is making.
>>
>>156175778
No, you tard. There exist sea creatures that are not sea kings, but sea kings are far more numerous than the 8 you listed in your picture, The number of sea kings total isn't a valid limitation on Shirahoshi's power, although the number of sea kings in range of her voice might be.
>>
>>156175702
Luffy punches a Seaking out in like the first chapter. And Bananagators are their natural predators. Sanji knocked them the fuck out in Alabasta.
Alabasta Sanji>>Seakings
>>
>>156175842
But can they take on a seemingly unlimited amount of them? You are correct that single sea kings aren't all powerful, but an army of them is nothing to sneeze at.
>>
>>156175840
>>156175841
Then tell me wise anons. What qualifies as a Seaking?
You have no idea so quit making headcanons.
>>
>still don't know shit about Dr. Vegapunk
This has been killing me, god damn
>>
>>156175878
From the SBS:
Chapter 148, Page 66
D: Oda-sensei!!! OHHHAAAAAAA!!!

O: OHHHAAAAAAAAA!!! (Playing along).

D: I have a question. Is Mohmoo a "Sea King"? One of my friends says "He's a Sea King!!", but I don't know...

O: Mohmoo? To be precise, Mohmoo is classified as a "sea creature". It's the same thing in "One Piece" as what we call sea-dwelling mammals in our world, like seals or whales. Therefore, simply think of "Sea Kings" as giant, non-mammalian animals living in the sea.
>>
>>156175842
Sanji also freaked out with the rest of the Straw Hats when they accidentally wandered into the calm belt.

The power of Sea Kings is that as a horde they can rush and destroy any fleet of ships, which is the primary military force in a world that is like 95% ocean.
>>
>>156173371
He's been shining for this entire arc
>>156173516
>yeti cool brothers
Also the anti-zoro's go-to
probably because it's the only ammo you've got :^)

sucks that yeti cool brothers was simply something to further the plot of the arc, and isn't actually indicative of power level
>>
>>156173593
This has been the funniest arc we've had since amazon lily.
>>
>>156175900
see>>156175902

Sanji only freaked out with the ones in the calm belt because those are real Seakings.
>>
How to be a jobber in One Piece universe: Get a bounty of 1 billion belli or more.
>>
Sugar can turn zunisha into a toy. Jobber jack is so pathetic.
>>
>>156175783
I don't think you understand what the term thematically means. The fact we've only seen it destroy some boats doesn't mean it doesn't fit thematically, it just means we don't know the extent of its capabilities. In fact Poseidon spent an entire arc being a useless crybaby so the fact Zunisha doesn't seem like all that at the moment makes it more thematically appropriate.

I'm not saying it's a guaranteed definite thing here, but writing it off as impossible because it hasn't done much yet is kind of missing the entire point of One Piece.
>>
>>156175199
I doubt Sakazuki would care
>>
>>156173005
Nah, Jinbe is too calculating for that. The real plan must have been from the start for Luffy to cause chaos and then someone else destroy the photo.
>>
>>156175914
Zoro is probably the most BTFO character in the series lets count the BTFOs
Helmeppo
Meowban Brothers
Mihawk
*Swears to never lose again*
Enel
Lucci
Kuma
Kuma again
Wild Apes
Tits
Maps
Stairs
Himself.
>>
>>156174238
They probably had no idea who Buggy even was, they only realized it after Impel Down.
>>
File: 3869563-5298863356-0011-.jpg (138KB, 725x1100px) Image search: [Google]
3869563-5298863356-0011-.jpg
138KB, 725x1100px
>>156176096
You forgot buggy
>>
>>156176148
And Kizaru and also his 2001 BTFOS by Kuina.
It's hard to keep track with Zoro
>>
>>156176014
I will say this: it is not impossible that Zunisha is Uranus, but it would be extremely anti-climatic. The mermaid princess at least had a few hundred chapters build up and a time skip before we met her, Zunisha appeared just as it was convenient to have it. Uranus is a sky god and this is a world with sky islands and moons that can be gotten to without rocket propulsion, and Zunisha is a really (rally) big elephant. Pluton could destroy islands, Poseidon can call upon a horde of Sea Kings, and Zunisha can swing its big trunk when directed to by a perverted Japanese kid. If Zunisha is Uranus, it doesn't quite live up to the hype for me.
>>
File: Carrotfloat.jpg (215KB, 800x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Carrotfloat.jpg
215KB, 800x1202px
>>156176096
And by Carrot.
Carrot is equal to Zoro in terms of strength.
>>
>>156174646
I think Luffy might impress him enough that he decides to wait until Luffy'sPirate King and take him out then.
>>
>>156176148
That was nothing, him reopening the wound did more damage than that.
>>
>>156176248
>Carrot is equal to Zoro in
Bait got a little too obvious
>>
>>156176096
>Tits
Huh?

You also forgot Hody, although some argue Zoro won that fight
>>
>>156174367
>Essentially the goal is a world of freedom where there's no overbearing tyrannical government ready to nuke entire islands if one person reads the wrong book.
Instead there would be insane pirates ready to nuke entire islands when they fail to follow their personal whims.
>>
>>156174646

Maybe considering his past actions.

However, there's the hint in the latest chapter that he's impressed by Luffy's tendancy to be an utter madman ( before the enel face moment), so could end up begrudgingly respecting him enough to leave him alone for now.
>>
File: Zuniisuranus.jpg (36KB, 547x441px) Image search: [Google]
Zuniisuranus.jpg
36KB, 547x441px
>>156176226
Elephants are more powerful than the moon you idiot
>>
>>156176314
I don't really remember Hody winning anything at all, but I don't remember much from FI.
>>
>>156173910
with Opera, Lola and to a lesser extent Praline assisting
>>
>>156175685
But this confirms that female minks can have tits like a human female, just covered in fur. So that means Carrot has tits like Wanda.
>>
>>156173621
>Buggy was completely disinterested in One Piece even though Buggy loves treasure and one of Buggy's dreams was to seek a famous treasure buried under water so he could live a life of luxury.

Buggy isn't interested in One Piece because it's just a bunch of depressing revelations about the world.
His antics are how he copes.
>>
>>156176385
Well, the final boss was a boat, so it's understandable.
>>
>>156176399
>all minks are biologically identical
can't say that until we see them
>>
>>156176307
Give me literally one piece of evidence that Zoro is stronger than Carrot. I'll wait.
>>
>>156176148
to be fair Buggy survived haki charged attacks from Mihawk, even post-timeskip Zoro doesn't have a chance against him.
>>
>>156176430
(You) already know this.
Look inside (You)r heart.
>>
>>156173169

This faggot was straight up cuming during this whole thing
>>
>>156176443
I don't think Mihawk was using haki against Buggy.
>>
>>156176420
Female Rabbits have 6 nipples. Female humans have 2 nipples.
that rules out any chance of there being only one breast because neither rabbits or humans have only one breast.
>>
>>156176486
>Not using haki against the god of pirates in an all-out war
Mihawk isn't retarded anon
>>
>>156176015
His bosses likely would considering that's absolutely going to fuck commercial fishing.
>>
>>156176430
Zoro can defeat Jack, Carrot couldn't. Leave, shitposter.
>>
>>156176453
What because of Pica? His stone is a direct counter to her electro that isn't a fair comparison. Who else has Zoro ever beat Carrot couldn't have?
>>
>>156176532
>can't have 6 nipples on one mono-breast
Think cows, but 6 udders instead of 4
>>
File: BF-004.jpg (141KB, 1600x871px) Image search: [Google]
BF-004.jpg
141KB, 1600x871px
>>156175289
Franky designed and built ships to hunt and kill them before working on the sea train
>>
>>156176565
Kaku probably. Maybe Hoady.
>>
>>156176535
It isn't my fault if he underestimates Buggy D. Clown.
>>
>>156176562
>Zoro can defeat Jack
Source?
>>
I want to _pet Carrot
>>
>>156176620
Reread zou arc, Kizaru-kun
>>
>>156176620
He's a time-traveler like me, it happens on Zou.
>>
>>156176620
anime opening
>>
>>156173371
>brook using ussop's technique
>>
File: Buggy the uncageable.png (39KB, 900x221px) Image search: [Google]
Buggy the uncageable.png
39KB, 900x221px
>>156176486
>>156176535
If it's sharp it won't hurt him, Haki is irrelevant
>>
>>156176648
I just did Zoro never fought Jack
>>
>>156173371
One of the best scene in One Piece, dispute this.

You can't.
>>
>>156176565
You're probably talking about everyone all the way back to Mr. 1 desu.
>>
>>156176798
Mr.1 isn't shit and Zoro barely survived. You could even say One won.
>>
>>156176129
Buggy had a bounty at the start of the series so the knew the guy was in the East Blue. Nothing stopping them from just send down a vice admiral to kill him. Unless they sent several of them and Buggy the Stargod killed them all.
>>
>>156176565
Caribou and Monet
>>
>>156176893
>One won
Except he passed out at the end?
You could argue Whitebeard won Marineford with that logic.
>>
>>156176760
>badly hand-drawn illustration of buggy split in half by reader provided
:'( oda editor mean
>>
>>156176904
We've never seen Carrot fight a logia
You can't say that she doesn't have haki it hasn't been ruled out.
>>
>>156176956
I think that was the TL not the editor, otherwise that would've been fucked up.
>>
File: 18355394.gif (18KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
18355394.gif
18KB, 100x100px
>>156176779
B E S T S K E L L Y

E

S

T
S

K

E

L

L

Y
>>
>>156176893
No, I mean:
>Pica
>Monet
>Ryuma
>Kaku
>Mr. 1
and anyone inbetween that I forgot.

Actually, if you want an interesting comparison for strength, I'd honestly guess she's about as strong as Tashigi.
>>
>>156173169
So how does this guy come out alive with this news?
>>
>>156176958
>We've never seen Carrot fight a marine admiral
>You can't say that she doesn't have super strength it hasn't been ruled out.
>>
>>156177010
by flying the coop
>>
Are there any Carrot doujins yet?

My dick is so fucking hard from her images.
>>
>>156176999
>Tashigi has beaten Zoro 2001 times
>Carrot is about as strong as Tashigi
trip 9s confirm Carrot stronger than Zoro
>>
>>156177010
Some broken DF with defensive powers.
>>
>>156177016
>definitely weaker than chopper
>probably weaker than Nami
>we haven't seen her fight Luffy yet, so maybe she's the strongest
>>
File: News_Coo.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
News_Coo.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>156173169
Is him being a bird related to the News coos?
>>
>>156176486
He probably was.
Haki doesn't nullify DF powers, it just lets you interact with them.

Even if he used haki to chop Buggy up, fundamentally a split man already "cuts" himself everytime he uses his ability. It's not like a logia where a normal blade passes through and you need haki to attack the real body. Both regular and Haki infused swords can strike Buggy's physical body and chop him in half, but naturally he doesn't give a shit.

If you used haki to grab Luffy and pull him, he would still stretch because it's still a rubber body.
>>
>>156177010
Bird logia
>>
>>156177095
>Lack of evidence is evidence
>We haven't seen Carrot fight all of the super weapons so she could probably beat them
>>
>>156177064
The only growth Tashigi has had since then is her birthing hips. Carrot's weak af.
>>
File: Friendly old person.jpg (110KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Friendly old person.jpg
110KB, 500x279px
ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?
>>
File: onepiececarrot.jpg (115KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
onepiececarrot.jpg
115KB, 1200x675px
>>156177166
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Just because we haven't seen Carrot's vast reserves of strength doesn't mean they don't exist
>>
>>156173600
>Reminder that next chapter will probably start with a bunch of reactions

For real though, Oda needs to stop this shit, it wastes panel every week.
>>
>Shanks was a cuck and lost his arm to a Sea King
>Luffy literally 1 shots it with a punch a chapter later

Why is Shanks such a cuck?
>>
>>156177195
しばらく待ってください
>>
>>156173346
sauce please. Never heard of this.
>>
>>156177324
nice tripfag
>>
>>156173371
This is some bugs bunny shit right here. I can't wait for it to be animated.

inb4 >watching the anime
>>
>>156177396
>watching the manga
shit
>>
>>156177116
This sort of brings up an interesting point, because when Luffy is hit by a haki-infused attack, he doesn't compress and takes damage, even if the attack is a blunt weapon like Garp's fists.

So even if his body is rubber, when hit by haki it doesn't behave like normal rubber.

But then there was the scene of Garp carrying young luffy by his cheek, and i'm fairly sure it was stretching, yet Luffy was getting hurt. This seems to contradict the [previous instances of haki interacting with Luffy's body.
>>
>>156173169
>fucking Big Mom invites me to yet another wedding for yet another one of her shitbird daughters
>she'll kill my favorite secretary or something if I don't go, now I have to buy a fucking ridiculously expensive gift
>mfw multiple Straw Hat's burst out of the cake
>mfw Jinbe shits on Big Mom
>haven't been this happy since I hired that invisible pervert
>>
>>156177307
Shanks can see a future, he knew he need to lose an arm to affect Luffy in that way.
>>
>>156177442
Garp's fist of love wasn't haki iirc
>>
>>156177367
すみません
「tripfag]はなんですか?
>>
>>156177442
>yet Luffy was getting hurt.
Cause it was comedic. Like when Nami hits him.
>>
>>156177257
you can literally say that about anyone in this series
>>
>>156177467
I thought it was Garp tricking Luffy by using haki before we really understood what haki was. After all, it fits all the criteria for haki.
>>
>>156177474
draw an original pandaman if you aren't a larper
>>
>>156177461
>see future
>don't change it

for what reason

>see self get hit by car
>might as well just walk into traffic
>>
>>156177474
Fuck off back to 2ch nip.
>>
>>156177557
It's about sending a message.
>>
>>156177535
>>
>>156177578
What was it?

The screaming message of "I'm a cuck"?
>>
>>156173098
FUCK Jinbe and FUCK fish people
>>
>>156177557
He's gave his hand away for this future.

Without it Luffy wouldn't want to become Pirate King this hard.
>>
>>156173169
>Go to boring wedding
>Get the fucking news of a lifetime right on his lap

No wonder he's fucking happy
>>
>>156177695
Was the underworld group invited with the same stakes Sanji was? or did they just show up because they felt like saying "hey?"
>>
>>156177442
>>156177475
Yeah, honestly even if this was a gag I feel like it still makes sense though.
Regular blunt trauma fails to hurt Luffy. Haki infused blunt succeeds.
Regular swords can cut Buggy. Haki infused swords also cut Buggy.

Not really sure how to describe this better. Haki succeeds in powering up both attacks, it's just that the results of one is worthless.
I mean, to rip off All Might rubber has shock absorption not shock nullification. Luffy has taken hard hits before and shown damage, he's just durable as fuck.
>>
>have to wait two weeks for the next chapter
>World may have ended by then
Fuck
>>
luffy bounty is differently getting a rise after this the news will be all over the world thanks to the bird guy i think luffy will finally surpass ace's bounty. defeating a yonko commander and shit
>>
>>156177722
Nobody says No to Mom's invintation, no matter what.
>>
File: PG.png (78KB, 358x292px) Image search: [Google]
PG.png
78KB, 358x292px
Is she safe!?
>>
>>156177771
who is she?

what's her name?
>>
>>156177760
>Sanji's bounty is changed back to dead or alive
>the pic is a wedding photo of him and Pudding
>now all the beautiful ladies think he's married and ignore him even more
>>
>>156177601
>Try harder at life than I did
seems like a good message from a role model
>>
>>156177750
How many ppl died while reading One Piece, waiting for new chapter and then dying in car accident, in earthquake, in robbery or for whatever reason, without knowing how OP will end.

Fucking Oda.
>>
>>156177836
Luffy becomes the new pirate king
>>
>>156177802
nami but with spiked teeth
>>
>>156177836
still better than Berserk
>>
>>156177836
One Piece will have an ending, unlike HxH
>>
>>156177760
>Luffy's bounty keeps increasing every time
>everyone else's are stagnant
>the gap widens

fucking Oda hack
>>
>>156177834
More like "Gee, i lost my hand to save your stupid ass, now you owe me for a life, boy. Become the Pirate King."
>>
File: CQVCWhFUcAAnwFQ.jpg large.jpg (65KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
CQVCWhFUcAAnwFQ.jpg large.jpg
65KB, 853x480px
>>156177836
Pretty sure they will use this which are oda's outlines and just connect the dots to point A and B and have Oda's assistant to finish OP off.
>>
File: One-Piece-Season-12.jpg (51KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
One-Piece-Season-12.jpg
51KB, 848x480px
>The food at this wedding looks delicious, too bad I don't have a sweet too...
>>
>>156177894
>Newest generation keep getting higher bounties
>Old generation of pirates have their bounties stuck in 1 place
>Because the new pirates are actually doing things and influencing the world
>And the old pirates are set in their ways and dont shake up the world as much

POETRY
>>
>>156177257
Burden of proof, faggot.
>>
>>156178048
yeah, but i want doujins :<
>>
>>156178036
naw, even within his own crew

Luffy's bounty's been raised like 5 times, everyone else just once
>>
>>156178022

So reverie is next after big mom
>>
>>156177336
Not the person you're replying to , but think about it. He can freeze the ocean, meaning he can just walk straight towards One Piece rather than takes a ship using a log post to get there in the zigzag style that it does. He'd only have to worry about weather.
>>
>>156178098
>everyone else just once
Speed reader-kun please
>>
>>156174105
INITAL D IS RUNNING IN THE 90'S!
>>
File: 1492220165932.jpg (334KB, 1095x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1492220165932.jpg
334KB, 1095x1324px
>>156178105
>He can freeze the ocean
Are we talking about magma man or ice man here?
>>
>>156178099
yeah reverie/dragon arc is next after this
>>
>>156178064
Is on the accuser. You are accusing Carrot of not being as strong as Zoro. Prove it.
>>
>>156178022
it wasn't about death of Oda, it was about death of dozens readers of OP, who will never finish reading of OP, cause they're dead.
>>
>>156177527
In that case Nami would have been the first Straw Hat to use Haki given how her fist of love smashes the entire crew over and over.
>>
>>156178161
Pretty sure the number of people that would miss One Piece more than anything else when they die is pretty slim. It could be the greatest manga ever written, but it still wouldn't be so popular that the majority of dead people would have cared about missing it more than anything else.
>>
File: 1475278712925.jpg (635KB, 1426x946px) Image search: [Google]
1475278712925.jpg
635KB, 1426x946px
>>156177746
Have you niggers ever considered that maybe Buggy is just too strong?
>>
>>156178048
>>156178087
Does she even have any other r34 that isn't from nel-zel?
>>
>>156178200
Only a moron would still be considering it, we all know that Buggy is the single strongest character in the One Piece universe.
>>
>>156178199
Some fans, who would cosplay it, died for sure.
>>
File: 1457023606997.jpg (64KB, 535x557px) Image search: [Google]
1457023606997.jpg
64KB, 535x557px
>>156178199
>it still wouldn't be so popular that the majority of dead people would have cared about missing it more than anything else.
Nobody once said the majority of dead people would have cared about missing it more than anything else, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>156178176
Nah see that definitely was for comedic effect. I'm not saying Garps fists of love aren't comedic, but they are done by a Marine Vice Admiral, happen closer to the time when haki is being implied and revealed, and are continuously mentioned by Luffy to hurt, even though he's made of rubber (something he says several times when fighting the Boa Sisters).

When Nami beats him up, it usually just has him with some over exaggerated bloodied state for a panel or two and then no mention of it again. It's a different kind of situation.
>>
>>156178248
In the grand scheme of things, people dying not knowing the ending to One Piece is a minor problem that only a minority of autistic people would actually think about.
>>
>>156178126
Why doesn't Akainu just make a land bridge to One Piece?
>>
>>156178329
In the grand scheme of things, discussing One Piece at all is a minor thing that only a minority of autistic people actually think to do.
>>
>>156178266
Well, Marines can navigate. They don't get to Raftel, cause WG doesn't allow them. Probably because there is some dark secret on that island, so they don't want anybody to be even close to it. Even crazy fucks, as Akainu.

And yes, it must be indestructible.
>>
>>156173005
BM is a fucking joke if Jinbei walks out of there unhurt.
>>
To all these people sayibg that dogtooth logia is retarded and useless. What if he doesnt actually uses it in battle rhat much? Just like blueno door fruit. He only someyimes used it to distract or suprise enemies but mostly relied on rokushiki. Or bon kurei and his fruit, he just used it on sanji. It woudl be interesting, logia user that can theoretically just stay still because lol i will just recompise myself after all attacks but instead use haki defend himself or just dodge attacks because taking chances againsy poyential haki users is danherous.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMwd_PYG9xo
>tfw they don't make comfy SoL filler anymore
>>
File: 1492760937997.png (45KB, 239x268px) Image search: [Google]
1492760937997.png
45KB, 239x268px
>no chapter next week
>>
>>156178388
Her whole family was a joke in that ark.
>>
>>156173481
ODA MASTER OF COMEDY SHONEN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR3CFIyEsF0
damn this shit's good
>>
>tfw you could have saved Film Gold but weren't a character yet
>>
>>156173623
Finally someone sane enough ITT. I dont mind BM to be defeated here, but I for once expect more of a sheanigans than anything else. This arc ends with whole crew complete and Sanji did 'his year' is enough. They practically surrounded by an army. Defeating the commander will take time and stamina, not to mention why would the army play fair ? We only have Luffy, Sanji, and Jimbei. The moment the crew was divided in this way I am convinced that the arc is not a full blown war.
>>
Vinsmokes AFK
>>
Will Brook get a bounty spike for this or will his deeds go unsung?
>>
>>156174887
When Smoker & Friends deliver the giantized babies to him.
>>
>>156178793
What's Brook's current bounty?
>>
>>156178824
Didn't they say they were taking them home though?
>>
>>156178839
they're on their way to vegapunk for treatment
>>
>>156178650
The Navy had to assemble all their Admirals, call in the Shichibukai, bring in the Pacifista army, establish home advantage by fighting at Marineford, just to take on Whitebeard's crew.

Luffy has half his crew, is missing his ally fleet, struggled heavily against the lowest bounty sweet commander. But a Yonko crew in its home territory is going down they say?!
>>
>>156173819
I just reread the whole arc and it does not feel as draggy as it was when we have to wait weekly. Perhaps Oda concentrate more in 'tankobon' now ?
>>
>>156178900
Hmm, I'll give Brook after this Arc is done about 85,000,000 at best.
>>
>>156178627
i want to fugg her so badly
>>
>>156173838
I am in one piece is something that will unify all oceans camp so Doffy wants it is plausible. Doffy want the current world to change so obtaining one piece is crucial.
>>
Brook just protagonized the two best scenes of this whole arc.
>>
>>156173115
The only reason Luffy is the protagonist is because Robin exists.
>>
>>156177836
>tfw told my gf to read the ending of one piece and berserk on my grave if i die
>tfw she told she will do it

i am safe guys
>>
>>156173276
Are you a Spee D. Reader? They need the info on the poneglyphs to get on Raftel. Even the dog said people should start aiming Robin now. Kaido was beting on Momo and looks like Big Mom was beting on Pudding. Don't know about Blackbeard, but for a guy who traveled the Grand Line in a raft, then become a Shichibukai and killed a Yonko without even having a ship, looks like he just doesn't give a fuck for the poneglyphs and will try to reach his own way.
>>
>>156178946
So does everyone else
>>
>tfw brainlets itt don't realize that shanks is playing 4d chess and is actually evil
>>
>>156179037
One of the only reasons I still didn't killed myself is because I want to know the end of the series and I'm not kidding.
>>
>>156174362
It is whatever Enel found in the moon
>>
Did Caesar actually kill any kids?
>>
I want to fuck Dellinger's boipucci
>>
>>156179173
Probably, he sure as hell didn't seem against it
>>
>>156179121
>Not realizing Shanks is going to be offscreened when the Marines get serious.
>>
>>156179010
i don't get it
>>
>>156179121

>yes luffy, you have grown quite powerful, now it's time to take your body as mine and claim the one piece AHHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>156177106

Yes

They not only deliver the paper, THEY RUN THIS SHIT YO
>>
>>156179231
>it's time to take your body as mine
lewd af
>>
Do you think people have arrived on Raftel before, just by sailing randomly?

That's how islands are discovered when you don't have maps.
>>
>>156179037
Will she read it in original?

Or which translation she's going to use?

It's not that simple, you know.
>>
>>156173005
there is no suspense for Kaido because Big Mom and Whitebeard show the current yonko are weak trash that rely on a gimmick. Charlotte has an intelligence on par with Weevil and is weaker than he is too.
Probably Zoro will save Wano from Kaido before Luffy even shows up.
>>
>>156179315
They haven't even really started fighting yet.

You are getting ahead of yourself.
>>
>>156179260
maybe but it might have natural defences that eliminated their ships before touching ground.
Another question, why hasn't dragon made his revolution base on raftel?
>>
>>156178356
He doesn't know where it is, retard.
>>
How come there aren't any maps in this world?
>>
>>156177447
You make me laugh. Now have a (You)
>>
>>156179432
Nami's dream on joining was to map out the whole world. Maps are super valuable to pirates too.
>>
>>156179432
There are shitloads of maps in the one piece world, including St. John's treasure map that Shanks offered Buggy if he returned the straw hat to Luffy.
>>
>>156179469
You'd think with such an era of sea exploration there'd be maps. Hell, the World Government is all over the world and even THEY don't have maps.

When was the last time Nami drew on her map?
>>
>>156179260
We've seen islands surrounded by magma, inescapable fog, raging storms, underwater islands, islands in the sky; I doubt Raftel is just a normal island anyone can reach even if they did know its location.
>>
>>156179432
Maps are bad.
History is bad.
Trust your World Government.
World Economic Times is all the reliable, WG approved information you need.
Now keep your fucking eyes on the ground because your local Noble is walking by with his harem of 40 children and God help you if you make eye contact.
>>
>>156178105
But Anon, you dont even know where Raftel is if you cant read the runes
>>
>>156179482
That was a lie though.
>>
>>156179315
Kaido's gimmick is his immortality. How do you kill someone who can't die?
>>
>>156179533
Only a fool would believe Shanks a liar. It's in the brim of the straw hat.
>>
>>156179546
Only in shonens would immortality be classified as a "gimmick"
>>
>>156179546
Look up ways to kill the Terrasque in Dungeons & Dragons.
>>
>>156179567
>implying it's true immortality and not just a game of find achille's tendon.
>>
>>156179513
tfw not a world noble
tfw no a harem of 40 hot women, all over the world, mermaid, minks, etc
tfw no army of 400 kids
tfw no poor plebs tax dollars paying for all of them and me

.__.
>>
>>156179567
Hao in Shaman King didn't rely on a gimmick.
He became Shaman king instead of the protagonist though. Will Kaido?
>>
>>156179606
>Luffy's dream appeals to kids, the ultimate freedom, adventure and whimsy
>WG appeals to adults, infinite resources, power, and status
pottery?
>>
>>156179506
What makes you think they don't have maps? Seriously.
>>
>>156179606
I would want Robin, Sadi-chan and Ivankov in my slave harem.
>>
>>156178884
Exactly my point anon. Yes I think Luffy would do some damage. Some riot and big news to make the bird happy, then leave intact (could not care enough about crew addition) without actually defeating BM.

I do think Rafay had it easier because of Bege (and muh plot) but I am yet to be convinced otherwise
>>
>>156179528
Rodger didn't read.
>>
>>156179645
Childhood is idolizing Luffy. Adulthood is realizing the WG makes more sense.
>>
>>156179134
Are you me ? Hi anon, hang in there. It reminds me of my GP appointment.
>>
File: 1391024424768.png (116KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1391024424768.png
116KB, 250x300px
>>156179679
>Have Invankov and Bonney as slaves
>Use them to literally turn anyone into a little girl for you to rape
>>
File: IMG_0748.png (189KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0748.png
189KB, 500x334px
>>156179506
There are maps shown in the canon.
A map of Drum. A map of Syrup. A map of the whole world. A map of the grand line. A stellarium. A map of Alabasta. A map of Jaya. A map of water 7. And multiple other maps.
>>
>>156179645
Luffy is a shit character.

Also, Pirate King doesn't have ultimate freedom.

Roger did not have the freedom to show off his wife to everybody or announce he is getting married without any worries.
>>
>>156179546
Kaido is immortal?
>>
>>156179679
>Ivankov

Why are you so gay?
>>
>>156179750
>wives
>freedom
can't really have your cake and eat it too anon
>>
>>156179717
Roger has the ability to read them thanks to the voice of all things thing.
>>
>>156179647
Because even in Paradise they use log poses to navigate through islands instead of using fucking maps.
>>
>>156179717
He 'hears' and apart of Luffy (muh MC) who else is capable ? And then who write down Rodger's word in Skypea ? It's not in english it's in runes
>>
>>156179756
You can buy the cheapest slaves going and have Ivankov turn them into cute girls.
>>
>>156179744
Redline weirds me out. You've got this massively tall landmass which is apparently only inhabited in one fucking city right after Fishman Island and on the other side of the planet from Reverse Mountain? Void Century flashback better explain this shit.
>>
>>156179681
I mean luffy shit my autocorrect
>>
>>156179755
Where have you been ?
>>
>>156179743
And it's legal, because they'd 18+ years old guys and everyone know that men cannot be raped. Life of a noble is perfect.
>>
File: femiva.jpg (172KB, 768x586px) Image search: [Google]
femiva.jpg
172KB, 768x586px
>>156179756

>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>156179744
>>156179857
The One Piece world makes no sense for me. You have an extremely fucking tall mountain that wraps around the entire fucking world. It's so tall and wide that literally no one can live there except the WG and the World Nobles.
>>
>>156179833
It's not like it's one or the other. Log poses are just the best method when your compass starts fucking around on the Grand Line. You still have to rely on other navigation methods to make sure you're following the map or for a point of reference. It's like you forgot the Grand Line almost goes out of its way to shit on said methods. Just because Oda skips over the navigation stuff now doesn't mean they don't have some maps lying around. You're just inventing a hole that doesn't really exist or doesn't have to.
>>
File: i_see.jpg (101KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
i_see.jpg
101KB, 360x400px
>>156179743
>>156179848
shieeee...

wouldn't fucking men turned to girls be gay?
>>
>>156179928
Not that legality matters when you're a noble, Christ they kept the Boa sisters as freaky snake sex slaves for years before fisher had to ruin the party.
>>
>>156179893
ive skipped a lot of stuff and stopped reading during dressrossa.
>>
>>156179985
No, because they'd be actual girls, not guys with mutilated bodies
>>
>>156180003
Well, one of Kaido's hobbies is attempting suicide, and because he's so strong, it hasn't worked yet. We saw him jump off a sky island and get up like nothing happened.
>>
>>156179985
Only if it's written as a self-insert.
>>
File: 1479310622971.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479310622971.png
602KB, 963x720px
>>156179985
If it can be made pregnant it's fair game.
>>
>>156180033
would he die if he falls in the ocean?
>>
If BM dies/loses I'd be fucking pissed.
>>
>>156179985
Would fucking Nami turned bara be gay? The answer to both can't be yes. Only one.
>>
>>156179848
>buy cheap slaves
>hormonal treatment
>sell quality goods
>>
>>156180071
Dunno yet, we assume not because it would be the obvious choice for him then.
>>
>>156180013
They need to make Ivankov's hormones into real life. The ones we have right now turn men into ugly ass women.
>>
>>156180071
We can't say for sure but it's unlikely that would kill him. He's destroyed many prison ships, and one of his top commanders was in a boat that was sunk and he's just lying at the bottom of the ocean waiting for someone to collect him.
>>
>>156180085
how much would you rage anon
very important question
cuz i get off anon's rage and salty depending how much you rage it will be very good night for me...ya'll feel me anon?
>>
>>156180071
No, he can live in the ocean as well. Jack is a DF user and he lived on the ocean floor as well.
>>
So the One Piece is actual treasure, right?

https://youtu.be/LKrM2QkSAmQ?t=1m15s
>>
>>156180107
i wonder if bb could take the power, would make him unstoppable.
>>
>>156180158
>treasure
this word can mean a lot of things in One Piece, so the answer is probably yes. But it's pretty unlikely to just be a sack of gold and shit imo.
>>
>>156179743
Why didn't BB took Bonney's fruit? And after that Ivankov's? Such a waste.
>>
>>156180158
We don't know if it's a "treasure" but we know it's an actual physical thing.
>>
>>156180147
Pretty upset, because Luffy + crew barely handled a shichibukai, and he would've gotten whooped against a SC if not for Nami. If he manages to kill/defeat a fucking yonko I'm done.
>>
>>156180181
For Bonney it was some shit with Akainu before he could do anything with her.
>>
>>156180096
They're not permanent tho.
>>
>>156180191
please describe on how upset you will be, anon i want details anon details currently whipping out my one piece at this very moment anon
>>
>>156180212
Ivankov's are.
Buyer wouldn't have to know either way.
>>
>>156180191
Not him, and I think it's too early to fight Big Mom, but you are using typical shounen thinking for Cracker. Cracker just had the right power for a bruiser like Luffy, but that was it. Satori wasn't stronger than Crocodile even though Luffy needed Sanji and Usopp's help. Foxy isn't stronger than Enel because he put up a better fight against Luffy. There will always be those kinds of fights in One Piece and thank fuck. The series was more interesting pre-TS because of those fights.
>>
>>156180071
hes just gonna wound up weakened and cant do shit for days until some sea king gobble him up and return to the surface with the sea kings corpse
>>
>>156180312
Fuck off anon BM is going to job whether you like it or not.
>>
>>156180152
>>156180137
do they explain how they can breath underwater? I thought the water was supposed to nullify the df power and make you like a normal person apart from non df abilities.
>>
The Germa feel kinda pointless this entire arc.
>>
>>156179209
I guess he means that the reason Luffy is going to be the pirate king is because Robin joined his crew
>>
>>156180360
Jack had some sharp ass teeth so we thought he was a fishman, similar to vander decken that can breathe underwater, but can't move.
>>
>>156178650

Luffy will escape and big mom will chase him to wano where it'll be a free for all between kaido, big mom, luffy, law, kidd, moria, marco and the others
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS BROOK'S SECRET ABOUT THE GERMA66, HAVE YOU ALREADY FORGOTTEN ODA YOU FUCKING HACK
>>
>>156180360
It hasn't been explained, but we only saw it for like one panel, Jack's just lying on the ocean floor wandering when someone's gonna come for him. When Anon says he lives on the ocean floor he means he survives, doesn't drown, but he's still paralysed since he's Zoan, he's not moving around down there, he's just not dead.
>>
>>156180408
Proto-Germa assassinated his crew. He'll Yohoho them at the end of this arc when their guard is down.
>>
>>156180362
>Sanji gets more backstory
>It has no relevance beyond being a vehicle for Brook to shine

Sanji needs to step the fuck up.
>>
>>156180410
>Be fishman
>Captain makes you eat a zoan so you match the crew theme

Goddamn BM and Kaidou's crews have the worst luck. BB has his eyes on the prize, WB let you feel like you belonged and Shanks is a 24/7 party.
>>
>>156180379
ah ok fair enough.
>>156180158
I think it might explain the devil fruits or be a tree that grows the devil fruits.
>>
>>156180373
Ehh, Momo could've deciphered the Poneglyphs.
>>
>>156180467
or another theory is uranus is a tree that makes unlimited devilfruits so its more like a powerful tool to create an unstoppable army.
>>
>>156180341
If she loses as an arc villain that advances the plot it's not jobbing. Doubly so if Luffy doesn't pull a new move out of his ass and just beats her with G4. Jobberfags should kill themselves desu and should learn what jobbing is. Kind of ironic really, I'm certain 'job' just means 'a loss I don't like and/or agree with' to you.
>>
I don't think it'll be only Luffy against Big Mom, I think it'll actually be multiple people against her at once, but that's just my thought
(Also didn't Luffy allude that he has more forms to Gear Fourth?)
>>
>>156180500
Actually he can't. Robin is the only one alive able to read them.

But maybe you're right, I particularly think that Momo and Luffy listening to Zunesha's voice is the "voice of all things".
>>
>>156180607
He proposed something to Rayleigh to which he responded something like: "What? That'll be even harder."

So there might be at least one new gear or attack in the back of his head, but one he's never tried before.
>>
I just want to know if we are going to see the SH going to space. What about the satellities we saw orbiting the series' world? The Fairy Vearth and the robots? The origin of the Shandian? Bege being sucked?
>>
>>156180671
Everyone knows Awakened Luffy will turn time/space into rubber and bounce back to the past. He'll probably use this after BM goes berserk and kills everyone at the Tea Party.
>>
>>156180680
>Bege being sucked
Bege doujins?
>>
>>156180707
>Bege fucking the moon
>>
File: 1477577101230.jpg (512KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1477577101230.jpg
512KB, 1024x1536px
>>156180671
>So there might be at least one new gear or attack in the back of his head, but one he's never tried before.
MONKEY GOD AWAKENING: UNLIMITED RUBBER WORLD WORKS
>>
Does Robin know where the location of Pluton is?
>>
File: 1492059608491.png (160KB, 403x372px) Image search: [Google]
1492059608491.png
160KB, 403x372px
>>156180748
>>
>>156173115
brook can be replaced by sanji when it comes to powerlevels and doing everything behind the scenes
>>
>>156180760
Yes, it was written on the Alabasta's poneglyph.
>>
>>156180454
Sanji did step up this chapter. Didn't you see him with Pudding?
>>
Luffy needs to make some sort of announcement to the world or Morgans after Big Mom is down or at the least realise that he has assembled his own commanders already.
>>
>>156180813
>brook is the new mr prince
>>
File: gear 5th fanart.jpg (482KB, 1024x1032px) Image search: [Google]
gear 5th fanart.jpg
482KB, 1024x1032px
>>156180695
>implying it's not pic related

Naruto was a mistake
>>
>>156180671
>Kong gun was hard on his body
>King Kong gun would be even harder
>>
How can Oda make an arc involving Luffy's fleet without it being shit? Most of the characters in it are either garbage or just boring. Sai(+baby5), Bartolomeo and Cavendish are the only bearable ones.
>>
>>156180822
>Robin knows everything
>doesn't say anything to anyone else

She had the Poneglyph talking about the "greatest kingdom" on her island and she didn't say anything about that.

I wonder if we'll end the series without knowing what the void century is about because she never talks.
>>
>>156180941
Remember when people thought Robin and Luffy would have a long talk about his dad? Yeah...
>>
>>156180831
Are you honestly suggesting that jumping off a cake is good enough?
>>
>>156180941
I'm really not looking forward to Robin finally spilling the beans. It's gonna be like a 3 volume monologue with charts and diagrams.
>>
>>156180941
That was the reason Croc tried to kill her in the end. I don't understand why they don't talk to each other, weren't they like a family? So why they never talked about Laboon til Thriller Bark? It is the kind of thing you talk on a hang out with friends, you know.
>>
When will Oda break out the emotionally geared fruits? We have infuation for hancock, fear of big mom but nothing else to go by. How strong could a good or evil fruit go?

Also, considering most fruits have a beta and a meta. Smoothie being the beta fruit and having the meta version being a sweat fruit. Imagine being able to completely drain body fluids if they have a drop of sweat anywhere on their body? Think of the possibilities of fruits we haven't seen yet
>>
>>156180963
You could say it was his highest point.
>>
>>156180995
>Luffy rubber reflects stuff
>Blackbeard darkness absorbs stuff
natural enemies
>>
>>156181004
carlossssss
>>
>>156173169
So what will tomorrow's front page look like?
There's a lot of shit going down here, but Morgans probably doesn't want to risk Big Mom's wrath by publishing something that makes her look bad.
>>
>>156180936
Have it be a pure comedy arc where it's them vs. Buggy's Delivery.
>>
>>156181019
It doesn't really reflect stuff, it reflects stuff that makes impact. The one that reflects stuff is Kuma's one.
>>
>>156180995
>How strong could a good or evil fruit go?
Made me think of my boy Spike
>>
>>156180986
Maybe Robin can't actually speak and she was just pretending the whole time? Like opening and closing her mouth, while sprouting arms somewhere out of sight that clap and makes noises to imitate human speech? And people are just filling in the blanks because they couldn't have just hear Robin say "clapclapclapclap?"
>>
>>156181065
Well those are some sexy sounding clapping noises judging by her voice
>>
File: BestFruit.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
BestFruit.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>156181062
Bon Clay is the Good-est fruit.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 552x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 552x310px
>>156181065
>>
>>156181089
>voice
You mean judging by hear hands
>>
>>156181041
>Strawhat Luffy of the Worst Generation wrecks havoc on Whole Cake Island. Declares war on Big Mom while declaring he'll be the King of the Pirates.
>Strawhat Luffy was aided by former Shichibukai "Knight of the Sea" Jinbei, who has apparently joined the Strawhat Pirates. No word on what this means for the Sun Pirates, who until now were subordinates of Big Mom.

>In other news, the Vinsmoke Family recently stopped a years-long war on an island far far away from WCI, they're such great guys. They'll be attending the Next Reverie since they are loyal subjects of the World Government.
>>
>>156181172
You forgot about Luffy defeating a Yonko commander Cracker
>>
>>156181201
Morgans didn't see that though
>>
Next Coverpage Story will be Opera
>>
Biggest cliffhanger ever and a 2 week break. God Damn It!
>>
>>156181212
It will be mention later that Luffy defeated Cracker which will explain why Cracker isn't at the tea party with katakuri and smoothie
>>
>>156181244
How long has it been since the last cover story?
>>
Why do people look down on Nami so much? Do you even know what kind of power she possesses?

Clue: She can literally control weather, make it rain or shine or snow or hail and conjure thunderbolts at will

do you know who else you think have this power? That's right, MONKEY D. DRAGON. Remember loungetown when luffy was saved by a thunderbolt and suddenly dragon appears and how everyone was losing their minds at how dragon couldve had a DF that control weather? Nami is literally that now. She can fucking do everything dragon can do in loungetown with her clima tact. This is not even an asspull, NAMI IS LITERALLY DRAGON TIER IN STRENGTH.

you can replace current nami with dragon in loungetown and theres no difference and we will all nod at how thats possible. she can be hiding in a building and strike buggy when he's about to behead luffy and we all agree to it. yes, even with her current strength she can even btfo pre timeskip smoker no problem. What if Dragon is post timeskip Nami that went to the past and change her gender? or what if dragon isnt a DF user and just a Master clima tac user like Nami? or what if Nami is the real child of dragon and holder of D. and luffy is an impostor D. like BB hence the reason why he didnt care about him so much?

tldr; Nami is real main character of One Piece and Luffy is just a wannabee PK like Blackbeard. So dont be suprised when Smoothie lost to her.
>>
>>156181276
30 chapters. Apparently 805-838 was one although it was just the people reacting to Luffy's Bounty. The real last one was 751 - 785, Jinbe's.
>>
>>156181289
nice bait pasta didn't read but from the looks of it you taken thing from some forum somewhere.
>>
>>156181326
Give me one reason why Nami's abilities isnt any different than Dragon's.
>>
File: 1351797943741.png (28KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
1351797943741.png
28KB, 555x407px
>>156181374
Nami needs the stick to do shit. Dragon does it by sheer will. The moment you remove her gadgets, she's helpless.
>>
>>156180625
If Vegapunk analyzed the text enough and does some Mathematics and Cryptologist, he could read the runes too.

Shouldn't be that hard for Vegapunk to do.
>>
>>156181402
It was never shown that Dragon altered the weather without any equipment tho.
>>
>>156180552
>can barely beat someone weak
>take out a Yonko

that's the definition of being a jobber
>>
>>156181160
I meant to put "voice"
>>
>>156181414
You know, I agree with you, but I think they are indeciphrable for actually no reason.
>>
>>156181431
Dragon could also have done that with haki or whatever.

Or maybe Dragon haven't done shit.
>>
>>156181431
Bullshit. What reason would he have to to bring such equipment to Loguetown? Are you saying Dragon anticipated Luffy getting his head chopped off?
>>
>>156180671
>the secret to Gomu Gomu no Mi is that it's actually a Logia

BRAVO ODA!

YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!
>>
>you know realise that Oda introduced Dragon in Loguetown, because he didn't expect that One Piece would run for this fucking long
>>
>>156180983
>not looking forward to have the mysteries introduced at the beginning of the manga to be explained

Are you a fan of LOST too? Everything being thrown at you and nothing explained.
>>
I really hope Brook does more and woops some ass in the upcoming fight, I miss when he did sick shit like this: https://youtu.be/aQ5YxpfLDew
>>
>>156181488
Maybe because Dragon was Nami from a future where Luffy was beheaded by Buggy and stopped it from happening? Or maybe he got an oracle DF user in his team that advised Dragon to go to Loungetown to save a special somebody?
>>
>>156181488
Haki is pretty much the force from starwars which he felt a "disturbance in the force" and right away saved Luffy.
>>
>>156173169
I like how he knew that Strawhats wouldn't die here. Why else would he hype these news to be on front page if he thought they would die?
>>
>>156181065
>Robin actually can't even fucking read the Poneglyphs
>she just looks at the them and makes shit up and people believe her because she was born on Ohara

i_was_merely_pretending_to_be_retarded_for_30_years.jpg
>>
>>156173005
Are people actually afraid of Jimbei joining because he'd be de facto Vice-Captain and downgrade Zoro?

KEK GET BTFO ZOROFAGSThis actually gives Zoro more time to be silly and less super serious, sould actually be a positive change
>>
>>156181604
>Or maybe he got an oracle DF user in his team that advised Dragon to go to Loungetown to save a special somebody?
I know we're all shitposting, but seeing FI, this may actually be the case.
>>
File: bored.jpg (9KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
bored.jpg
9KB, 300x240px
>>156181581
No, I don't care anymore. I read OP primarily for the comedy and some cool fights. After 20 years of buildup it just won't be satisfactory anyway, just like the One Piece being the friends we made along the way.
>>156181614
That would be actually fucking hilarious.
>they finally gathered all the pornoglyphs
>they're all looking at robin, finally that bitch is gonna talk
>"guys i have a confession to make"
>"I'm dyslexic"
>>
>>156181641
The current arc is literally Oda shitposting his fans off.
>>
>>156181488
He's a wanted criminal and a leader of an army
why wouldn't he go out fully armed?
>>
https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/one-piece-2/en/0/863/page/1
>>
>>156181521
Did he intended it to end after Loguetown? Like "this is how Luffy started his adventures - the end"?
>>
>>156181612
>Big Mom ending the life of one of the Worst Generations
>not front page news worthy
>>
>>156181862
I think Oda wanted to end One Piece after the Freeza Arc.
>>
>>156181879
Kek
>>
>>156181876
>Eustass Kid almost got annihilated by Kaido and was made into his personal magnetic boipussy onahole
>nobody cares
>>
>>156181959
Kid is a dick and not interesting. He can drop dead.
>>
>>156181959
Does Morgans know about that though? Plus, for all we know it could have been big news, it's just that we never saw the Strawhats read about it and react.
>>
>>156181879
oda anticipated it will take only about 5 years but its been 20 years now.

So if we go by 5 years, it should have ended at skypiea arc
>>
Sooo, Brook in this arc is basically the Usopp who somehow managed to uncover the major weakness of the main antagonist.

Not sure how I feel about that.
Big Mom is strong but her crew looks bad.
She entrusted a newcomer of the worst generation with the security of a major event? How is that not a gigantic fuck up? Now she's getting shat on because two major elements of her crew are backstabbing her, but that's mainly on her. Many of her sons are also just straight up wusses and the level of trust in the crew is abysimal. Of Whitebeard's crew, the only fuck up was Squadro, while the rest were blindly loyal to Whitebeard, I see nothing of that in Big Mom's crew.
>>
File: katakuri fist foot.png (380KB, 797x1100px) Image search: [Google]
katakuri fist foot.png
380KB, 797x1100px
In the first panel it appears it's clearly a fist that Katakuri's attacking with, but then when we see him it appears that he was kicking instead? What?

Fucking Oda.
>>
>>156182041
Are you retarded?
>>
>>156182041
That's luffys hand.
You'll notice that Mochidude isn't wearing a jacket.
>>
Also, Jack the Drought fights for days Catviper and the other one who are also switching turns, then takes on an Admiral, Sengoku and Tsuru, gets sunk and is still taking on a giant elephant a few days later while I'm supposed to believe Cracker, allegedly equivalent, is down and out after the fight with Luffy? What the fuck. No wonders Big Mom's pirates look weak.
>>
>>156182068
Oh. Still doesn't make much sense though as in the panel above Luffy was getting ready to attack with his right hand rather than left. So it goes from preparing a strike with his right hand to having his left arm powered with armament.
>>
>>156179180
same
>>
>>156182150
Because he's trying to attack big Mom, but then notices Katakuri's attack which he tries to instantly block.

Are you actually stupid?
>>
>>156182177
not him

The panel makes it look like Luffy is shocked by his own hand, honestly. I'm not surprised that the anon is confused.
>>
>>156182208
>The panel makes it look like Luffy is shocked by his own hand
No, you're just dumb. It's pretty clear by the next panel that Luffy saw Katakuri's attack, went into defense, but wasn't fast enough to dodge it.
>>
>>156182177
He was about to attack the portrait of carmel
>>
>>156182239
You're right. Still the same shit Luffy did.
>>
>>156182229
>dodge
do you mean block? or are you actually just stupid?
>>
>>156182027
I remember I started watching the anime during the Enier Lobby arc, I don't know why, but I really thought that was the last arc for some reason.

>It was 10 years ago already

oh fuck
>>
>>156182269
I mean dodge, you dumb nigga. There was no way to evade it, so he had to try and block it. Why do you think he was surprised?
>>
>>156182229
>next panel
that's the point, dipshit. The panel itself makes it look retarded. He also has no real reason to grab his earlobes.
>>
>>156180853
this actually make sense and is cool
>>
>>156182307
>The panel itself makes it look retarded.
Not at all, seeing how we see Katakuri's attack right next to it. You need to have 0 reading comprehension to assume >>156182041.

>He also has no real reason to grab his earlobes
He doesn't. Don't tell me you're blind as well?
>>
>>156182031
Big Mom is afraid of nothing and is arrogant as fuck, which is her main weakness right now. She's fine with trusting Bege because she's Big Mom, the worst generation may be big news elsewhere but she's an emperor of the new world and basically he's a cockroach, so even if he tries something it wouldn't matter. This is also why she doesn't really care about the Straw Hats coming to Whole Cake Island, she's fried bigger fish, for them this is shit getting realer than it's ever gotten but for Big Mom it's just a Tuesday. When mochi-man intercepts Luffy she loses her shit at the idea of someone thinking they need to defend her, and whilst everyone's flipping the fuck out about her not being able to lifedrain Jinbe she just shrugs and goes to storm-punch his fucking head off. In her mind if her entire crew decided to backstab her it wouldn't matter because she'd just kill them. Whitebeard was a surrogate father collecting kids, but Big Mom's more like a hurricane and people gather at the eye just to avoid being blown away by it.
>>
File: Carrot_[One_Piece].jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Carrot_[One_Piece].jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>>156178220
Here you go. Open wide!
>>
>>156175102
no they ain't but they seem to be the strongest of them all
>>
>>156173005
Leave Capone to me!
>>
make a new thread i want to shitpost more
>>
>>156182843
eat big mama's futacock faggot
>>
>>156182890
fuck you faggot
>>
>>156181989
>>156181989
>>156181989
>>
>Big mom cannot suck your soul/life if you don't fear her.

welp, that was an easy fight.
>>
>>156183240
that was clear since the very first time we have seen her power in use.
>>
So what are Kaidou, Black Beard and Shanks doing currently?

Will the next arc start with Zoro walking over Kaidou's dead body?
>>
Reminder that Luffi was aiming for AT LEAST 10 crew members, not JUST 10 crew members.
>>
>>156182041
speed readers get out of my thread
>>
>>156175289
>seaking
>smaller than an actual Seaking's nostril

I suppose you're going to suggest that the Sea Cow Arlong had for a pet was totally a Seaking too, huh?

All Seakings are giant monsters that live in the oceans, but not all giant monsters that live in the oceans are Seakings, "bruh".
Thread posts: 521
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.