[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW I have a thing for liking warrior hero and mentor archetypes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Senji_Kiyomasa.png (146KB, 453x399px) Image search: [Google]
Senji_Kiyomasa.png
146KB, 453x399px
>TFW I have a thing for liking warrior hero and mentor archetypes in anime

Does that make me gay with shit taste? Or do I have good taste
>>
>>156086565
>enjoying a trope instead of a well written character
>>
>>156086784
>can't enjoy archetypes
>>
>>156086565
You mean like the aniki type? The big guy in the group? That's normal. No one likes the typical beta male MC anyway.
>>
>>156086784
Every character you've ever liked belonged to an archetype, so in a way if you like the character then I'd think that would be indicative that you like the archetype.

Checkmate atheists
>>
>>156088716
No not like the aniki type, there are some big brother characters in anime that I hate, I'm talking about characters like Crow from Deadman Wonderland and Rayleigh from One Piece, or even Vegeta from DBZ and Sasuke from Naruto.

Though I'm not sure if you could claim they're all from the same archetype.
>>
>>156088784
yeah I've never seen One Piece or Naruto but between Crow and Vegeta i'm not seeing many similarities at all
Guess their hair is both kinda spiky?
>>
>>156088784
Perhaps confidence is what you're drawn to. Even overconfidence with 3/4 of those characters. With the exception of Rayliegh, there's a bit of a "bad boy goes good" archtype as well
>>
>>156089264
>Bad boy goes good

Yeah, I like that too.
>>
File: IMG_0885.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px)
IMG_0885.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
I wish I had a dad or brother figure who loved and believed in and guided me
>>
>>156089412
I'd say All Might falls into the mentor archetype category, and that's why I really like his character. I tend to like mentor archetype characters in anime.
>>
>>156086565
somewhat good taste but also gay
>>
>>156089640
Gay how? It's healthy for a youth to admire an older and more experienced man
>>
>>156089764
yes but OP was gay in the first place.
>>
>>156089764
I'm 24, but I guess you're never too old for role models, unless you're an elderly person.
>>
>>156086565
The former
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.