[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-why isn't anyone discussing aposimz? -where can i read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

-why isn't anyone discussing aposimz?
-where can i read it online? not a single manga site seems to be uploading it.
-what the fuck in general?
>>
>>156062504
>average IQ of person who actually enjoyed Sidonia
>>
>>156062525
what was there not to enjoy about sidonia? also my iq's 140.
>>
>>156062504
It's pretty easy to find. Stop going to mangafox you faggot
>>
everyone hates nihei now
there's no new chapter so nothing to discuss
>>
>>156063181
b-but why's no one uploading it? i am fairly certain first chapter of sidonia was a pretty big hit and this manga already has 2 chapters with no one giving half a raccoons dick. do manga autists classify it as a comic book?
>>
>>156063262
>everyone hates nihei now
what the fuck happened?
>>
File: nihei regret.png (76KB, 555x295px) Image search: [Google]
nihei regret.png
76KB, 555x295px
>>156063262
>now
>>
>>156063319
Because it's already uploaded to sites that aren't mangafox you fucking retard. Use your brain
>>
>>156063786
what sites you faggot? i found it on mycomicsomething, but that site's a pile of dog shit.
>>
>>156063378

That's funny because SnK dropped the ball 5 times harder than Sidonia.

It's so fucking terrible now its surreal.
>>
>>156062504

I really want to like this because setting and art, but Jesus fuck first chapter was so bad after shonen fightan with super powers started.
>>
>>156063378
You should know, before this thread is deleted: that translation is wrong, or 'loose', at least. The translation in the picture holds massive connotations which are entirely removed by the slight change which it needs in English. It would be better written as:
>My daughter said, "Dad, you should draw an interesting manga like Shingeki no Kyojin."

It's something that a child would say without thinking, like "Why can't we have something good to eat?" when their dinner isn't what they wanted. The original translation implies a certain dissatisfaction with Nihei's previous works, like she's read them. A proper translation removes the implications that she doesn't like those series, and that she has even read her father's manga.
>>
>>156062504
>-
>>
>>156064086
snk was always shit.
>>156064125
what? the biggest problem with this is that we have love interest introduced from the start and she's no cibo and no tsumugi. i can only hope for some shenanigans with titania dying.
>>
It's in the sekrit club
>>
>>156064685
>love interest
what
>>
>>156064973
what "what"? tsumugi wasn't the love interest? and if you're dull cibo you might not have noticed but cibo definitely was a love interest to the extent she could've been a love interest. "i waited for you for 2 years!", etc.
>>
>>156065708
>for 2 years
or rather 40 years, i recall.
>>
>>156064973
also if you meant to disagree with the notion of titania being the love interest in this, she's been peeing into protag's mouth for two months. that's not an interest, that's a relationship already.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.