[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened with that whole thing about putting a Lance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: de ray.jpg (47KB, 403x537px) Image search: [Google]
de ray.jpg
47KB, 403x537px
Whatever happened with that whole thing about putting a Lance of Longitude on the moon?
>>
>>155994632
I really like that the Lance didn't obey the law of gravity both in the atmosphere and in space.
>>
They tried getting rid of it, but it came back.
Alien stuff has a tendency to do that.
>>
>>155994632
Are you talking about that real world project?
>>
>>155995750
Yeah
>>
>>155995553
That was kind of its thing.
All "Laws of Physics" where part of the human mass AT Field so it being a material that ignores AT fields it just does whatever the user or lack therefore of wants.
>>
>>155994632
>that whole thing about putting a Lance of Longitude on the moon?
I don't think that was every a thing. Is this a meme?
>>
>>155994632
They fucked up the latitude when they threw it and missed
>>
Lore material revealed they couldn't properly control the ritual without it, but it'll return to earth when the last of Adam's offsprings died.
>>
File: 567894434.png (159KB, 463x297px) Image search: [Google]
567894434.png
159KB, 463x297px
>>155994632
The group organizing the project didn't receive the goal amount of money so they cancelled it.
Pretty surprising considering Evashit usually sells like hotcakes and even Anno personally gave it his seal of approval.
>>
>>156000586
Oh really? Yeah that is surprising.
Would have actually been pretty cool too.
>>
>>155998474

They knew they weren't going to retrieve the lance when they threw it.

There was no scenario where the lance would be recoverable in time for combat operations when used. Best case scenario was a decaying orbit, followed by a perfectly stable orbit, followed by a lunar impact.

None of these could be retrieved within a year.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.