[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Darkness with end up with her ideal man the mayor Aqua will end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: KonoSuba_Vol9-10.png (1MB, 1268x1802px) Image search: [Google]
KonoSuba_Vol9-10.png
1MB, 1268x1802px
Darkness with end up with her ideal man the mayor
Aqua will end up with everyone
Megumin and Kazuma is end game

Is this correct? Seems like the direction the anime was taking them into
>>
Most logical thing to do would be to make them a couple next volume and then either kill the relationship by the end or kill it entirely next volume. The teasing and blue balling has been too extreme for the last couple books (LN9,10, spinoff 4) to delay this any further. Them being in a relationship wouldnt even be bad for the story. Aqua could tease them, Megumin could banter YunYun, Darkness could try to make Kazuma jealous, Iris could go full tsun and Kazuma can pull shit like he did at their first data (told Megumin to pretend to be a kid so they get tickets for less so they can spend the rest of the money on popcorn). Just get it over with already.
>>
Aqua is too good for Kazuma

I'm glad she didn't end up with him.
>>
File: 1474689796074.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474689796074.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>155978418
>>
>>155978678
Well it's not like there was anything ever romantic between the two. Their relationship has been largely platonic with some snide remarks
>>
>>155978632
>expecting any sort of progress in a romantic comedy
>>
>>155978798
There is a pretty big difference between a romantic comedy that side tracks romance and what the author has done for the last 3 books. Between ln5 and ln9 there was hardly anything, which was perfectly fine. But ever since ln9 its just too much pointless teasing that focuses on ONE COUPLE exclusively, not a harem. Its a million times more annoying than your usual harem storyline where all of them can romance screentime.
>>
>>155978418
If there's one thing I learned from post-2005 romcom LNs, it's that the author will NEVER EVER end their series with the popular ship. NEVER. Oreimo, Haganai, Infinite Shit, etc. I'm sure Saenai Kanojo and Yahari will find some way to blueball their respective audiences too.

SAO doesn't count because the main couple was established really early.
>>
>>155978919
Was it because of megumin's popularity explosing thanks to the anime?
>>
>>155980243
Megumin has been the BY FAR most popular girl in Konosuba ever since the first LNs. There is a reason the first 3 spinoffs were all about her. The anime just made more and more people be interested in the show, but she was by far the most liked character prior to it.

Which is pretty hilarious to be honest because the actual reason to like her doesnt really pop up prior to LN5. I personally dont get why people liked her that much prior to it.
>>
File: 1484959459887.png (613KB, 1400x737px) Image search: [Google]
1484959459887.png
613KB, 1400x737px
kazuma will defeat the demon king, but his wish to "stay and continue this adventure" or whatever will monkeypaw backfire and he will become the new demon king complete with harem. kazuma has to play the BBEG role for newbie adventurers but acts as threatening as a sat. morning cartoon villain.

aqua still stuck in australia kus there is still a DK

megumin will become his queen, but insist she is actually the demon king.

darkness becomes his army general and general punching bag literally and figuratively.

iris will try to join, but will probably have to abandon her kingdom and run away with nii-sama. like keele and his wife's situation reversed.

wiz becomes his personal dakimakura and barrier keeper.

chris/iris doesnt approve, but still acts flirty and plays thief with him in search for the cheat item relics.

yunyun left in axel.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.