[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the Mozart of the manga industry? >Published his first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fat asian man.jpg (123KB, 490x415px) Image search: [Google]
fat asian man.jpg
123KB, 490x415px
Is he the Mozart of the manga industry?
>Published his first manga when he was 10
>one of the most influential mangaka ever
>probably works his balls off (until he betrayed us and got assistants)
>spends his spare time chasing after virtual waifus
>probably doesn't make nearly as much money as his peers.
>the only person who he sees as his friend is actually trying to kill him
>berserk = requiem mass
>>
>>155925327
Good thread.
>>
>>155925327
berserk is like the attack of titan of manga lol
>>
>>155925327
>the only person who he sees as his friend is actually trying to kill him
?
>>
>>155925327
is guts the miura of berserk?
>>
>>155925327
Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>155925564
Is miura the berserk of guts?
>>
>>155925575
made a few mangas and that is literally it.
the picture in the OP is one of the only existing photographs of his face, its widely theorised that miura is long dead and one of his only pupils is completing berserk in his place.
>>
>>155925435
But Berserk is actually well-written and has a good art style.
>>
>>155925704
bait
>>
>>155925734
is berserk the bait of miura?
>>
>>155925789
deep
>>
>>155925789
is bait the miura of berserk?
>>
>le gib da pussy b0ss man xDD
>>>/youtube comment section/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.