[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the country where the men obsess over drawings of girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 62012567_p0.png (1MB, 907x749px) Image search: [Google]
62012567_p0.png
1MB, 907x749px
Is this the country where the men obsess over drawings of girls with exaggerated features and idealized personalities?
>>
File: Kino dress.jpg (388KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Kino dress.jpg
388KB, 1600x1200px
>>155772334
>tfw you will never lobotomize loli Kino
>>
WHERE IS THE KINO NEWS? There hasn't been any follow-up news since the announcement. Don't let this become like Despera.
>>
>>155772334
I'm not sure who are more retarded and autistic, us or the people in the stories.
>>
>>155772464
Why even live?
>>
>>155772688
The people in the stories have simple, but good, lives. They aren't that bad most of the time.
>>
>>155772688
The fact that we are self aware if our issues yet do not fix them makes us more retarded.
>>
>>155772850
Sounds like the people under the volcano.
>>
How come there were still people living anywhere near those two warring countries?

When Kino was asked if she knew a better idea, why didn't she say 'sports'?
>>
>>155772672
That is a good question. Whatever happened to any news?
>>
>>155772334
Apparently not since so many of us beat off to you.
>>
File: kinos-master-kinos-journey-9.3.jpg (31KB, 420x480px) Image search: [Google]
kinos-master-kinos-journey-9.3.jpg
31KB, 420x480px
>Hey Kino I found the mother of the man who gave you your identity, she's crazy with grief and needs someone to help her confront her son's untimely demise which was all your fault
>hahahahaha I just fuckin wif ya kid she was a serial killer all along you're alright kid you know that take it easy
>>
>>155772464
Fucking hell, why do I keep encountering lobotomy fetishists in every fucking thread I go to
>>
>>155776806
She just committed suicide by traveler
Everyone in the world basically knows that travelers are hard as fuck and that fucking with them will most likely get you killed
>>
>This is the country where you have to have sex with me or the bombs you're standing on will be remotely detonated by my hidden partner
>>
>>155776806
In case the chapters of her adventures during her youth weren't enough to tip you off, you should know that Shishou was kind of a cunt with a sick sense of humor.
>>
>>155772334
Has there been any further news?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.