[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, /a/: How many of you enjoyed this from beginning to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Naruto-naruto-33432792-1280-960.jpg (663KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto-naruto-33432792-1280-960.jpg
663KB, 1280x960px
Be honest, /a/: How many of you enjoyed this from beginning to end? How many of you are enjoying the new arc with Boruto being aired/milked right now?

Now that the anime is over, you can watch NarutoKai with all the bullshit removed if you never jumped on the bandwagon or were afraid of the filler, so there's literally no eexcuse
>>
>>155684352
its fucking pleb shit no stakes gary stu shit
>>
>>155684844
Honestly: what makes it pleb shit?

If you remove the filler shit and ignore the fact it has autistic weeb fanbase, it's still a pretty enjoyable series and its cool to see a fucking loser like Naruto turn into basically ninja god.
>>
>show

It went extremely bad at the kage summit. Them revealing that ninja powers come from moon beings from another dimension is a cherry on top. The series suffered from a massive power creep that went way too fast and due to poor fight choreography, did not handle itself well as DBZ did. At least DBZ fights were entertaining and well put together.

>rasengan
>sharingan

oh wow, boring
>>
>>155684987
>a fucking loser
meh, he had great lineage for a chakra pool and was literally a destined child who was the reincarnation of the sages son.

Neji was right, you can't fight destiny. And he died for absolutely nothing. Naruto was literally destined for this retarded shit.
>>
>>155684352
>>155684987
Fuck off Narutard. You're really this desperate for a 24/7 Naruto general.
>>
what is this naruto kai you speak of?
I stopped watching years ago because of all the fucking filler and bullshit
>>
>>155684352
What is with Narutards and their abuse of spoiler tags.
>>
>>155685589
Basically a super long fancut of the original show + Naruto Shippuden with all the openings/closings and filler bullshit removed. Edited to remain as close to the manga as possible.

The only problem is that the entire thing is in around 360 - 480p.
>>
Now that Naruto has ended it is an official and solid 7
>>
>>155684844
Are you talking about hunter x hunter?
>>
I didn't enjoy it from beginning to end. But I did enjoy it overall. And I'm enjoying Boruto. Objectively? Sure, it's average (at best) and shit (at worst). But subjectively, I like it. So sue me and my shit taste.
>>
>>155684844
Gary Stu -/-> fucking pleb shit
See: OPM
>>
>>155684844
OPM at least attempts to not take itself serious, whereas this show pretends to be a show about real people battling. The enemies scale infinitely and then it loses its self up its ass and brings everybody back to life

>>155685515
pretty much this.
>destined to be great, even his oops there is the strongest of the tailed gods is in your stomach.
It's very harry potter esc when it comes to the ending.

i even gave boruto a try and it just tries too hard to hit the early beats of the first manga which I guarantee it will turn out the same in the character arcs
>>
>>155688197
Boruto is going to power creep the fuck out of Naruto. He's not even in the academy and already pulling multiple shadow clones. Boruto can probably beat Zabuza.
>>
>>155684352
>How many of you are enjoying the new arc with Boruto being aired/milked right now?
I didn't really like the ZA WARUDO bit with momoshiki.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.