[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>psychic powers are no different than any other skill or talent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>psychic powers are no different than any other skill or talent
>but when psychics use their their powers to get ahead in life they're evil and the only way to fight a psychic is with a more powerful psychic
>>
>>155625527
>but when psychics use their their powers to get ahead in life they're evil
But Mob's job is based on his powers and Mogami's job was based on his powers.
>>
>>155625527
The serie is telling you to not become a little bragging piece of shit and look down on others just because you're good at something, since there's other fields other people may be good at while you aren't.

Holy shit I can't believe there's people who can't get the message from such straithforward serie.
>>
>>155626371
Well he is instantly the best in every sport, can easily ace all exams and get every job he wants. There's literally nothing he can't get. He could even get the girl he loves by mind control (or just get enough money and make an illusion that he looks good, it's enough to et those basic bitches).
Some degree of confidence wouldn't be all that strange.
>>
>>155626784
Psychic doesn't make you good at maths. There are plenty of jobs he couldn't do, like every related to science and electronics.
>>
>>155626874
Just brainwash somebody to do it for you, easy as fuck. The end result matters.
>>
>>155626784
Mob can't do anywhere near as much as you think he can.
>>
why is opm so much better then this?
isnt mob supposed to be one's main work?
>>
>>155626948
I thought I remembered him breaking pimple's mind control, so it does seem to me like he has some abilities when it comes to controlling other people.
Anyway he can always force some ghost to do it for him or face complete destruction.
>>
>>155626874
It apparently doesn't make you good at spelling and grammar, either.
>>
>>155626999
ONE is gag artist. Mob is supposed to be his "serious" work so it ends up being worse than his not-as-serious webcomic.
>>
>>155627079
If you don't have the specific ability to control ghosts, they fuck up their surroundings by merely existing.
>>
>>155626999
Nice bait bro
>>
I don't understand why One decided to make Mob super strong, it just makes it lackluster

I understand if he was still super strong whenever he got unconscious and went full bananas, but even when he didn't go berserk he could still btfo the 7th division dudes easily easily
>>
>>155628133
Because he is supposed to be stronger than Tatsumaki when serious.
???% is another level.
>>
Eww what a shit artstyle.
Anyone who pretend that's art is fucking pretentious as fuck.
>>
>>155628307
the show looks great
>>
>>155625527
I don't think you get the point of the show.
The point of the show is Reigen is wrong and a dumbfuck con artist who is only using Mob.
Later Mob realize Reigen is wrong and ditches him and now he uses his power to fight people.
>>
>>155628262
yeah but that's why I was talking about "normal" Mob
>>
>>155626909
>bitch about people being considered evil
>suggest brainwashing like it's no big deal
>>
>>155628533
WTF are you talking about?
He doesn't need to be 100% to get serious.
Even 0% Mob is as strong as Tatsumaki.
This question was asked on the early chapters when Tatsumaki made a cameo during LOL arc so ONE fucked up and he can't take his words back so he can only go with Mob being OP now.
>>
>>155628663
>>bitch about people being considered evil
What?
>>
Egalitarianism is childish, people differ in their level of worth to society and there is no reason why people who have higher worth shouldn't have more benefits, and in fact that is how human civilization works and has always worked.
>>
>>155628715
>Egalitarianism is childish
Only when you look it as "equality of outcome" like you seem to be intentionally misconstruing it. Egalitarianism is about equality of opportunity; if a kid happens to just be smarter than everyone else, then there's no reason to hold them back. But giving them extra benefits than they need is just playing favorites, and only serves to hold everyone else back
>>
>>155628715
That only applies for utility benefits and not "luxury" benefits.
>>
File: 1489863063027.png (69KB, 322x340px) Image search: [Google]
1489863063027.png
69KB, 322x340px
>tfw Dimple is rip
>>
File: akko chew.gif (77KB, 319x440px) Image search: [Google]
akko chew.gif
77KB, 319x440px
>people actually think this is worse than opm
>>
>>155626999
Because opinions.
>>
>>155626371
/a/ is for /a/utism
>>
>>155625527
>psychic powers can be useful, but also dangerous like a knife
>a chef can use a knife to make something and perform a service to society, a criminal can use it to mug people and be a detriment
>don't be a detriment, don't think you're hot shit, we all rely on each other for our day to day lives

I'm pretty sure all posts not "getting" Mob Psycho are bait because the show preaches "don't litter lol" levels of basic bitch morals.
>>
>>155628678
look amigo I'm just saying One shouldn't have made 0% Mob as strong as he is, dunno what's so hard to understand
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.