[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Franky I feel like he lost his personality I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

What happened to Franky
I feel like he lost his personality
I'm a new fag and seen one piece for the first time this year
Seen 516 dub episodes
And seen 150 jap episode
He went from being a 80% human to now 100% robot
>>
He was pretty dang awesome when he fought mr pink
>>
>>155620593
I mean senor
>>
>>155620551
He like most of the other strawhats lost alot of their personalities during the timeskip.

Zoro is just a silent swordsman
Sanji is just a pervert and jobber
Nami is walking fanservice
Usopp is a meme
Chopper is a walking mascot
Robin is walking fanservice #2
Franky just a radio

Brook is the only one I can say is alot better after the timeskip, but that's mostly because he didn't have alot of time to develop prior to it.
>>
>>155620846
I dont really see how is usopp different.

But yeah, franky and chopper are just empty shells right now.

Even noticed how chopper doesnt interact with Law at all? They are both doctors nd Law even have ope ope fruit, wchich is like ultimate medicine. Anone even remember choppers dream at this point? He wanted to find panacea, ultimate drug. And here it is. Chopper didnt even noticed.
>>
File: onepiece-heartbreakers.png (277KB, 810x1150px) Image search: [Google]
onepiece-heartbreakers.png
277KB, 810x1150px
>>155620846
> muh old one piece was better
Stop that already
>>
>>155621107
>I dont really see how is usopp different.
I think that's the problem. His re-introduction shows him saying he's brave and strong now, but then he reverts to a shadow of his former self almost immediately.
>>
White beard had more personally than most characters now
>>
>>155621235
Ace had much more personnelity than then
>>
Oda is too busy focusing on introducing 99 new characters each arc that he can hardly develop the SH crew anymore. And people really want more nakama? Have fun when Carrot is mascot #2.
>>
>>155621363
Isnt that why he separted crew? So he can focus more on specific straw hats.
>>
>>155621472
That and specific SH were needed for Wano business, regardless even when he separates the crew they still lack development. We got Sanji's backstory but that's about it, Nami is still the same, Chopper is still a brainy mascot who does nothing useful, and Brook is finally getting some screen time to shine but is overall getting shafted because it's Sanji's arc to begin with so shit.
>>
>>155621750
Nigga what the fuck do you want from nami? She had like 3 arcs fo her
She is still the smart greed girl we know and love
Just look the chapters in tge seducing woods with her controlling the homies
>>
>>155622339
>love

Stop projecting
>>
>>155622565
Jesus I hate this board
>>
>>155620846
>Usopp is a meme
>
>>
>>155621185
it's not that he's brave yet, it's just that he's strong
he knows how to calculate the difference in strength between himself and his opponents, so he doesn't fear people who are weaker than him any more
he still has badass moments now and then, too, like when he fucked up sugar
>>
>>155623765
>>155621185
I'm more upset that he didn't stop with the "captain usopp" shit after water 7
>>
>>155621107
>chopper doesnt interact with Law at all?
Because so far, the one chance really he got to, he saw Law slicing the shit out of a bunch of children with a big-ass katana.

Chopper is scared shitless of Law.
>>
>>155623765
I liked usopp more when he was the sniper king
>>
>>155621185
>>155623765
usopps always been brave. since syrup village when he was planning to fight the black cat pirates and protect his village on his own.

you guys are just confusing bravery and fearlessness. being brave is about being scared of shit but doing it anyway, which is literally what he has been doing the whole series. it would be weird if it ever stopped.

unlike most of the other strawhats who are working towards their dreams in one way or another because they are things more tangible, usopp is living his dream every day. luffy may also fall into that same category as usopp though since luffy's idea of being pirate king is being the most free person in the world and well he probably is that already, but it's not like he is acknowledged as such yet. No one would say usopp isn't a brave warrior of the sea
>>
post-ts OP is shit, what else is new
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.