[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Shinji let his friends into the cockpit when it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Eva027.jpg (32KB, 298x223px) Image search: [Google]
Eva027.jpg
32KB, 298x223px
How did Shinji let his friends into the cockpit when it gets filled with LCL?
>>
Wondered the same thing when I watched that episode. It's still filled with LCL once they get in. In Episode 5, though, when Gendo opens Rei's entry plug the LCL spills out.
>>
>>155549746
It's a fucking plothole. There is no reason for it
>>
The same way you open a bottle of water without all of the water spilling out.
>>
>>155550716
But you open a water bottle from the top, while the EVA's pilot capsule is openes from the side, which would cause the liquid to spew out
>>
>>155550806
You can turn it.
>>
>>155550716
The opening to the entry plug is on the side (below where the pilot sits) and not on the top like a water bottle.
>>
>>155550826
It was not turned in the episode, im pretty sure about it
>>
>>155549746
trick question, Shinji has no friends. And also you can spin it to open it from the top, retard
>>
>>155549746
Shinji was as perfect synch with eva 01 he can operate without it simple.
>>
>>155550868
>>155550856
You see that line that runs through the "01" on the plug? It can open from there.
>>
>>155550878
He wasn't a perfect synch back in the episode in which that happened
>>
>>155550916
I guess you're right. Even though it still is strange that his friends didn't have a hard time getting used to the liquid, like Shinji did.
>>
>>155550916
Here's from a few episodes later, showing it in an open state.
>>
>>155550968
They explicitly complain about it while jumping in, and then get over it, just like Shinji got over it pretty quickly when he first piloted Eva 01. It's a simple matter of worrying about whether you're going to drown or not, then realizing you're not going to drown.
>>
>>155550916
>>155550969
Problem solved then.
>>
>>155550969
Good. And now this thread dies.
>>
File: the-master.jpg (30KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
the-master.jpg
30KB, 624x480px
Did anyone actually think the Master would let a plot hole slip through in his magnum opus?
>>
>>155551082
If you dig hard enough, you will eventually find something
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.