[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tap 6, +1, discard lightning bolt, deal 4 damage to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (177KB, 570x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 570x796px
>Tap 6, +1, discard lightning bolt, deal 4 damage to you.

Your turn /a/
>>
Nice watermark.
>>
>>155530325
Wizards of the Coast is an SJW company. I rip up the cards and shit on the table
>>
File: counterspell.jpg (28KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
counterspell.jpg
28KB, 265x370px
wtf is this shit?
>>
>>155530325
>ever discarding bolt
>that card disadvantage
>aiming it at the face instead of a creature
>>
>Not discarding Fiery Temper into madness
Sasuga Megumeme
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (30KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
30KB, 223x310px
>>155530325
I play Maze's End, and because I control 10 gate cards with different names, I win the game.
gg better luck next time.
>>
You may have changed your op but I still remember last time when you said you discard shock. You can never escape from your shame.
>>
File: 1491429977990.png (204KB, 248x346px) Image search: [Google]
1491429977990.png
204KB, 248x346px
I wish to win the game and tap my land to make it come true
>>
File: platinum angel.jpg (17KB, 215x298px) Image search: [Google]
platinum angel.jpg
17KB, 215x298px
>>
I play a Swamp...
and exile Simian Spirit Guide gaining 1 red mana. Then I use the floating red mana to cast Faithless Looting, draw two, and I discard Griselbrand + a land. Now I tap my Swamp for 1 black mana and exile another Simian Spirit Guide gaining 1 red mana. I use that red plus the floating black to cast Goryo's Vengeance, targeting Griselbrand in the yard. I pay 7 life, draw 7 cards. and attack with Griselbrand (since he has haste), which evens out the lost life. Now I exile two red cards to cast Fury of the Horde for free, which allows me to untap Griselbrand. I pay another 7 life to draw 7 more cards and I swing again. I exile two more red cards, cast another Fury of the Horde, and just like last time that untaps Griselbrand and I swing in for lethal."
>>
>>155532521
I've never really been into magic but isn't that card garbage?
All it does is force your opponent to do 4 damage to that creature before he can win the game and paying 7 mana for that effect on a 4/4 flying body seems pretty expensive.
>>
>>155533036
It forces a removal card unless the opponent happens to have reach/flying blockers. It's 4dmg per turn that the opponent can't ignore because no matter what they do, removing it is a necessity.
>>
>>155533036
Usually you can protect it in some way and 4 flying damage is a decent clock. Otherwise yes, it's not really great.
>>
>>155533174
Forgot to mention that it's colourless, which as a "colour" has amazing ramp potential. Colourless decks are usually Eldrazi, of which the win condition is dropping a ridiculously powerful card that costs about 15 mana and winning the game with it as soon as possible, so Platinum Angel would be a nice early-mid game card that prevents aggro decks trying to burn your lifepoints down to 0 as fast as they can from winning before you can take your gigantic eldritch shit on the board and claim the win for yourself.
Not really a fantastic card, but certainly has its solid niche.
>>
>>155533036
Some decks have no way to deal with it but generally yes.
>>
>>155533036
It's great, if someone tries to remove it you can just say no
You can't get disqualified since you can't lose
>>
>>155533292
I know a bit and know about Eldrazi decks and Emrakul, I just didn't expect platinum angel to work that well against burn decks. I thought they can just direct 4 of their burn damage to the angel instead of the player and then carry on. Sure, that's 4 damage you have prevented, but isn't paying 7 to prevent 4 quite expensive in that case?
>>
>spend 6 mana instead of 1 for 4 burn damage instead of 3

>>155531171
>waiting that long for your win condition
Or you could get Door to Nothingness and Chromatic Lantern and use conventional mana ramp.
>>
>>155534103
Maze's end is a meme, 99% sure he was being sarcastic.
>>
>>155530325
I'd tap that
>>
>>155530325
Steal pantsu
>>
>>155530414
One of the cards that defined the game. Opponent plays something: you negate that for two islands. It not only has potentyal in-game: you can play mind tricks to your opponet by leaving two islands purposefully untapped, making him/her think that you have one in hand.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.