[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Show had literally everything going for it >Still managed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Oda.jpg (164KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
Oda.jpg
164KB, 600x853px
>Show had literally everything going for it
>Still managed to fade into obscurity

How what's her name /a/?

Pic related for me
>>
>>155486489
>They made more Highschool DxD instead of this

Not like it sold badly.
>>
You got it OP. Too bad Madhouse hardly ever does sequels.
Ben-To is another one that comes to mind.
>>
Where the FUCK is the next season of YZQ?
>>
File: 32680131_p0.png (813KB, 910x680px) Image search: [Google]
32680131_p0.png
813KB, 910x680px
That's funny OP because it's pic related for me
I have no clue how it managed to just slide away into complete obscurity despite how good it was
>>
>>155486661
Unfortunately, Ryotimo has been captured by the CG demons and is working on Seikaisaru Kado at the moment.

>>155486674
I need to go back and watch this. It really looks good.
>>
>>155486674
I heard it was 2jap4you and was full of references to some old jap movies I wouldn't get.
>>
File: 1348360834854.jpg (1MB, 2500x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1348360834854.jpg
1MB, 2500x1012px
>>155486876
Not all of them. Surely you've seen Back to the future or 2001: A Space Odyssey?

Even then, the episodes don't rely on you to get the reference for it to be enjoyable, no jokes or anything require you to have seen it. The epsiode just vaguely borrows some of it's plot from the plot of the thing it's referencing.
>>
>>155486674
Honestly I don't think I've seen anyone talk about this show since it aired. I completely ignored it back then and never thought to go back and check it out.
I guess I will have to sometime.
>>
>>155487092
Oh, I see/
I'll watch it then, thanks, anon.
>>
>Show had literally everything going for it
3 kingdoms shit
female nobunaga
such masterpiece
>>
>>155486674
What is this
>>
>>155488627
Look closer, you illiterate little shit.
>>
>>155486489
Pretty sure this came during a period where everyone and their mother were doing Nobunaga or genderbender Nobunaga shit, so it's not surprising that it faded into obscurity.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.