[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand why this is so well liked. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Cowboy_Bebop_title_card.png (53KB, 475x354px) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy_Bebop_title_card.png
53KB, 475x354px
I don't understand why this is so well liked. It's all pretty mediocre. The only really good thing about it is the soundtrack. It has 2 good eps also, i can give it that (Jupiter Jazz 1 & 2)

The characters are not memorable or very interesting, and the ending is the most cliche "dude how sad but cool lmao" shit imaginable, like a 15 year old wrote it.
>>
It's a slice of life about a bunch of moronic space bounty hunters.
>>
>>155454484
it has 26 good episodes you mongrel
>>
>>155454484
yeah yeah sure
>>
>>155454484
Even if you don't like it, of your reaction is that it's "mediocre" then you're probably not a good judge of quality
>>
Cowboy Bebop was so ahead of its time that we're still not ready for it in 2017.
>>
File: large.jpg (132KB, 361x511px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
132KB, 361x511px
>>155454484
>"characters are not memorable or interesting"
How are they not? They are easily one of the best anime main casts ever; with amazing chemistry between each of them except not always for Ed and never for Ein (since he's a damn dog). The whole melancholy bitterness they all share will still having banter together as a crew is such a great dynamic. They are all desperate people who didn't choose to be with each other but that's just how it is. The characters give the show it's best quality. The way it feels real. Not the events, not the setting but the people. Every character (main and background) is like a person in the real world. Broken, ruined and trying to fix their mistakes. Of course not everyone in real life lives like this and neither does everyone in Cowboy Bebop but plenty do. You can say what you want about the cast. That they are unrelatable, or never make reasonable decisions but you can't say that they are bad characters or that they aren't memorable. Because that's exactly what they are. Spike, Faye, Jet and the rest of the cast give the show the vivid, gritty feeling of hopelessness and futility that the real world is full of. It feels like this could be what the future will actually be like. To say that "the characters are not memorable or very interesting" is stupid, makes no sense and is just blatantly wrong. You don't have to like the show but your reasons for disliking it have no factual basis behind them when looking at it from a non-biased, critical point of view.

tl;dr: You're opinion is bad and you should feel bad (for real this time).
>>
>>155456407
There's a couple of typos in there but I tried to get it out as quick as possible so sorry about that.
>>
>>155456481
Not like anyone is gonna read that unformatted pile of trash.
>>
>>155456518
It's one entire point. If it were multiple points I would have separated it into paragraphs.
>>
Space-Western is the best setting
>>
>>155456407
>tl;dr: yeah well, that's just like, your opinion, man
>>
I'm enjoying it, but not as much as i would have if I watched it when it was airing. Because of the Seinfield effect.
>>
>>155454600
It has 24, 25 at most. If you like Pierrot le Fou I guess that's your own business, but Boogie Woogie Feng Shui is just bad, this isn't up for debate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.