[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first episode starts with an epic and extremely well-animated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: mob.jpg (32KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
mob.jpg
32KB, 720x720px
>first episode starts with an epic and extremely well-animated battle sequence

Why they do this? Not only it's impossible to appreciate the fight itself because they gave us no reason to give a fuck about it, but they just burned a good part of the budget with a pointless scene.
>>
File: reigen1.jpg (22KB, 231x291px) Image search: [Google]
reigen1.jpg
22KB, 231x291px
because it looks cool
>>
Some people just appreciate the craft side of things.
>>
>>155452803
>they just burned a good part of the budget
That's not how things work.
>>
>>155452803
When you stop being a faggot and understand that a segment light on context and heavy on visual direction isn't a bad thing, you'll actually appreciate animation.
>>
File: mob fucking dies.gif (1MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
mob fucking dies.gif
1MB, 540x303px
>yfw season 2 never ever ever EVER
>>
>>155452803
>budget
You almost got me there for a second.
>>
is
>budget
the newest /a/ meme?
>>
>>155455431
>new
>>
>>155455555
checked
also, not quite new but it has been blowing up today
>>
>>155452803
It's a sell anon. If the first episode doesn't catch the audiences' interest, it's fighting a losing fight.

Additionally, some first episodes are pilot episodes, which need to demonstrate the breadth the property has to offer.
>>
>>155456281
No. it's stupid as hell and just pure filler when they could have gone straight to Mob joining the BIC. If you want people to be interested then episode 2 did a much better job.
>>
>>155452803
Your argument would make sense if Mob didn't have amazingly animated fights from beginning to end.
The opening scene is a cool anticipation of what you'll get from the series.
>>
>>155456501
>No. it's stupid as hell and just pure filler
I don't know this show but how can a first episode be "filler" you mong.
>>
>>155452803
I hate how that scene wasnt ever shown in later episodes
>>
>>155452803
The ED is one of my favorite animations of all time
>>
>>155457161
Because it is. It's just a random fight that wasn't in the manga and another fight in the tunnel that was an omake(not part of the main story).
>>
>this first episode didn't have an intricate backstory or overarching plot therefore it was pointless

Fucking neck yourself retard you're watching anime for fucks sake.
>>
>>155457161
I don't think you know what filler means, retard.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.