[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So LWA, somewhat ironically, may actually be helping to push

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: banner_365.jpg (44KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
banner_365.jpg
44KB, 600x240px
So LWA, somewhat ironically, may actually be helping to push me to work harder in my university classes.

What level of pathetic is this?
>>
>>155295374
It's not pathetic to be inspired by something that you enjoy. Both Nodame and Hibike inspire me to keep practicing music.
>>
>>155295374
Little girl is shown that she must work hard to get to where she goes, eventually she finds that no matter what she does she keeps on failing despite all her efforts, her friends are unsupportive, and her own school and its studentbody hates her. Once she finds out that the perfect witch in the school also worked hard to where she got, neverminding the fact that all her life she was inundated in magic at a young age,, while she was just a muggle in a Japan and is forced to learn high school level-magic when she gets to the academy.

Next episode she makes a fool of herself again but this time in front of important people of the witching world and the perfect witch of the school takes the prize again.
>>
>>155295374
Not as pathetic as not working harder and then dropping out.
>>
File: 1489886785685.jpg (87KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1489886785685.jpg
87KB, 850x850px
>>155295555
>those fives
Masaka! Akko will eventually succeed and become the greatest witch, surpassing even Diana!
>>
>>155295955
delete you fucking disgusting pig
>>
>>155295955
Nah, the show clearly hates Akko. Woodward is also just using her to get to the Triskelion. Ursula may like her but she's in on it with Woodward too, and has already lied to Akko countless times.
>>
>>155295374
Your behavior is similar enough to Akko that you started to compare yourself to her. That's pretty pathetic desu.
>>
>>155295555
It would be nice if they showed Diana working hard at least once before the series ends
>>
>>155296904
Why? All you need is to show Akko failing to prove how better Diana is.
>>
>>155295374
lock yourself in your dorm with your homework, some 3/10 anime, and some amphetamines
you will 4.0 the next five semesters
>>
>>155297302
Diana is meaningless if everything she is, is due to "talent"
>>
File: 1490067776001.jpg (75KB, 736x630px) Image search: [Google]
1490067776001.jpg
75KB, 736x630px
You know, seeing this thread made me remember that I mighta had a dream about this thing even though I've only seen one or two episodes. Does the main character witch turn out to be evil and/or try to have sex with me?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.