[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did Obito see so much in her that he's willing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What did Obito see so much in her that he's willing to change the world?
>>
>>155237288
She's fucking hot... Kakashi should've sealed the deal.
>>
>>155237739
How hard would Obito reeeeeee in the afterlife when Kakashi joins him
>>
>>155237288
I don't know, what do you see in your waifu eyes?
>>
>>155237288
Simple propinquity. They spent a lot of time together. She's not special, Obito was special for the lengths he would go for his loved one but that loved one could've been anyone.
>>
>>155237288
Fuck off Narutard

https://desuarchive.org/_/search/image/G-ulKrGdvkTnMmXDMJUyOw/
>>
It wasn't so much Rin's death that drove Obito to the Infinite Tsukuyomi plan, it was more of why and how she died.

She got captured by a bunch of Kiri nin, had the Three Tails sealed inside her with a shitty seal meant to go off in her village that would destroy everything, then had to perform suicide by Kakashi.

Obito was disgusted that a world where that could happen could exist. It being Rin was just enough to push him over the edge.
>>
>>155237288
She's a girl who'd take his virginity.
>>
>>155237288
>>155238442

Personally I think Obito was a little bitch and a pussy that didn't have the mental capacity to be a shinobi. All shinobis have lost several comrades it's part of the job; just look what Kakashi went through.

He lost one team mate he had a one sided crush on then chimps out attacks his village, kills his sensei, starts a terrorist organization, and starts a war to destroy the world which ends up being responcible for over 40,000 deaths.

Maybe he should of just got a job at a flower shop.
>>
>>155237288
she is actually the best girl in all of nardo
>>
>>155239537
He's an Uchiha, anon. They're the niggers of the Narutoverse.

Anyone have the picture of Tobirama talking to the butterfly, and it says "Fuck the Uchiha"?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.