[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe the original Kaban is fucking dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 623
Thread images: 149

After giving a more deep thought about the last episode, the ending doesn't seem so happy anymore.
Judging from Kaban's words about having no memories while being trapped in cerulean - she was either in some kind of stasis or not existing in form of human (i.e. dead). The sphere is about her head size, so there's no way she can fit there while being unconscious.
That leads to the only logical interpretation - she was dissolved into that rainbow soup and reassembled later as a perfect clone. This brings a problem similar to "Teletransportation paradox": the original Kaban really died and copy with her memories was born soon afterwards. But it's not the same Kaban anymore. Which is kind of sad and unnerving.
>>
This shit always bothers me. There's no point in making a clone if the original died.
>>
>>155198964
>>
>>155199115
Yeah, unless it's for greater good and benefit of other people.
But for the original it's the ultimate form of cucking.
>>
Who gives a shit?

It's a show made for toddlers.
>>
>>155199333
Can confirm
>>
>>155199333
Nuh uh, this is /a/'s super deep, big boy show!

Fuck, even the creator said he wanted otaku scum to not lewd the series too much because it was intended for kids.
>>
>>155198964
>not existing in form of human (i.e. dead)
The blob of sandstar that represented her soul was never destroyed so she never died. How can you not understand something so simple. They even spelled it out for you when the sandstar seemed like it was starting to return to nature.
>>
>>155200531
They were talking about her being reverted to the original form.
This sandstar shit isn't some sort of spiritual experience.
>>
>>155201823
No, when Serval is holding the rainball it starts to let off sandstar particles and at that moment everybody says it's too late cause she's returning to nature. It's pretty straightforward.
>>
>>155198964
One one hand, Why must you hurt us ;_;
On the other, the transformation of a caterpillar to a butterfly is similar, but it was observed that the butterfly "remembers" some experience of being a caterpillar, so unless a break in consciousness = death let's pretend that sandstar magic preserves the "soul" and makes everything ok
>>
>>155199422
>because it was intended for kids.
That just makes them lewd it harder.
>>
File: 1490727761968.png (654KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490727761968.png
654KB, 500x600px
>>155198964
I'm gonna explain it to you as if you were retarded just so I don't have to repeat it, but first you've got to understand this:

1. Sandstar turns animals into homos, I'm not joking, they are fucking homos
2. When a friend dies she loses her memories and turns back into the animal it was supposed to be

Now that that's settled, let's explain Kaban:

Kaban was born from Mirai's hair, so she is a friend, a homo sapiens friend.

When she was eaten she didn't lose her memory or turn back into anything because she wasn't fully digested. She just didn't die, Kaban was just damaged.

She did not die, so she is still a friend, this can be proved because she is seen growing her tights and gloves back.

and I guess that would be all.
>>
White tofu.
>>
>>155199333
It's a show for children and adults, but not for teenagers.
>>
>>155202342
>she's returning to nature. It's pretty straightforward
How is that even implying anything spiritual?
Their next phrase was about reverting to the original form. That's what they mean by returning to nature - becoming a beast.

>>155202979
>she wasn't fully digested
She was. The ball can't contain her body in such size. No body means no functioning brain. Absence of brain means physical death. Unless you want to involve some retarded logic like ITS MAGIC I AINT GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT. The anime was sticking to sci-fi pretty solid. Even the possible supernatural phenomena like 4 gods from the game was omitted.
>she is still a friend, this can be proved because she is seen growing her tights and gloves back
This is kind of plot twist. Buy sandstar logic explained for fossils before she should've been recreated as a normal human, not a friend, and without memories. But for the sake of happy ending - seems like owls were right and sandstar malfunctioned, which resulted her being a friend with memories again.
>>
File: kaban true form.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
kaban true form.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>155198964
>>
>>155203611
I, as a fucking furry, a fan of vore (and also a biologist), must say that ingestion does not necessarily involve death as long as digestion hasn't taken place.

Also, "sandstar malfunction"? that sounds like an asspull. And last but not least, if she had died she would have turned into a human and lost her memories, none happened.
>>
>>155198964
There is no paradox, what a load of bullshit by academic types just looking to stroke their philosophical dicks. A perfect clone with perfect memories is the same as the original, the end.
>>
>>155203988
Ah, a brainlet.
>>
For a few moments Kaban really was forcefully decompressed into a series of subatomic particles. It was completely deconstructing her physical body.

If they had waited longer, her life force would have merged with the Ceruleans.
>>
>>155204082
>A DECONSTRUCTION OF THE GENRE
Okay, I will stop
>>
>>155203988
Well, from an outsider's perspective, yes. But if I make a perfect clone of you and then kill you (not the clone), are you dead?
>>
>>155198964
Well, given the fact that the "original" wasn't even the original it wasn't too much of a loss
>>
>>155203611
>The anime was sticking to sci-fi pretty solid
>magical volcano dust turns animals into kemonomimi
>>
File: 1489319677241.jpg (324KB, 882x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489319677241.jpg
324KB, 882x1200px
>>155203611
>The anime was sticking to sci-fi pretty solid.
>magic volcano substance turns everything it touches in cute animal girls
>>
>>155198964
But why would a clone retain all her memories?
>>
Only if going to sleep is also the same as dying.
>>
>>155204515
Your brain doesn't stop when you sleep anon.

Furthermore, how do you know that isn't true?
>>
File: 61502808_p5.png (300KB, 641x700px) Image search: [Google]
61502808_p5.png
300KB, 641x700px
>>155198964
What the heck am I reading?
>>
>>155204603

autism

and is a hell of a drug
>>
>>155204515
>>155204542
Sometimes I'm afraid to go to sleep because of this. Like what if it's isn't me who's gonna to wake up tomorrow?
>>
>>155204891
>implying you are the same you from yesterday
you should be afraid
>>
>>155204891
Do what I do: every so often, ask yourself "Is it me who's existing right now?" If it is, you haven't died yet!
>>
>>155203611
>>155202979
They explained it pretty well. Sandstar turns animals into friends. It can also turn (dead) things that were once animals into living friends. Sandstar Low (the black stuff) turns inorganic material into Ceruleans and returns friends to their original animal. Animals don't have the same memory capacity as humans, so they lose their memories. Kaban, being a human, kept her memories when she returned to her original animal.
>>
>>155204049
Literally everyone either thinks this or doesn't matter.

>>155204229
>But if I make a perfect clone of you and then kill you (not the clone), are you dead?
Of course not. A perfect clone is me. Clone just makes the whole ship of theseus thing more explicit, over the course of your lifetime, of any human's lifetime, most/all of the atoms in your body and going to get swapped as stuff breaks and repairs happen. Having the atoms swapped all at once doesn't change that at all. An atom of a given element/isotope is literally identical to any other, and any construction of them in the same configuration is the same as any other. This isn't some deep complex thing, seriously.
>>
>>155206330
There is no Sandstar Low. It's a mistranslation of rho, meaning density. The rest is pretty accurate. It's also worth noting that a friend born from a part of an animal, such as a hair, will always be transformed into a whole animal if they're reverted.
>>
>>155206590
>It's also worth noting that a friend born from a part of an animal, such as a hair, will always be transformed into a whole animal if they're reverted.
Yeah, it's interesting that the Sandstar is apparently doing a full on generation from DNA such that the result is a full being, powering up to human form. I guess by the same token Ceruleans that are changed to basalt don't lose mass even if they started from a small rock or something.
>>
>>155206590
>There is no Sandstar Low
Well, there are different types of sandstar. And black sandstar is different than regular sandstar.
>>
>>155206508
Except the 'you' that currently perceives the world is dead, you would not experience or even be aware of the existance of your perfect clone.
Its only really the same from the perspective of others and from the clone itself.
>>
>>155206330
>Kaban, being a human, kept her memories when she returned to her original animal
Have you missed her gloves regeneration? She's clearly not a human in the end.
>>
>>155206963
Sandstar creates clothes along with a friend. All the friends got clothes when they were turned into a friend.
>>
>>155206904
Nope. You're inventing a distinction where none exists. There would be no "clone and me" there would be "two of me" so if one dies then there is still just "one of me". Seriously what the hell anon, the whole point of a "perfect clone" is that it'd be literally impossible for anyone, including the clones, to tell which was the "original", so how are you even pretending there is some distinction when by definition there isn't? Even multiple instantiation is not some high intellectual topic, I deal with it every day at work. Forcing it to be single instantiation eliminates even the minimal issues multiple can bring.
>>
>>155207068
Yep, to the point where it was a plot point that it didn't even occur to them to actually take their clothes off. To the Friends clothes were just their current fur, the whole concept of them as distinct objects was non-existent (hence the whole bath bit).
>>
>>155207162
Okay anon if I made a perfect clone of you, there would be two of you, right? Do you share a consciousness with this perfect clone? Of course not, this perfect clone is a different being completely. So if I kill you, and the perfect clone remains, then you are just dead.
>>
>>155207311
You don't share consciousness with the you that wakes up tomorrow. Therefore, you are never the same person as you used to be. The results of being resurrected would be no different than waking up from a coma.
>>
>>155207386
Congratulations, you just won the retard of the week award.
>>
File: 1436763207018.jpg (117KB, 794x719px) Image search: [Google]
1436763207018.jpg
117KB, 794x719px
>>155207386
>You don't share consciousness with the you that wakes up tomorrow

Explain, please.
>>
>>155207439
You cannot prove that you are the same person whenever you wake up. You have the same memories, sure. But if you were someone else in the morning, you wouldn't know, since the only way to know who you are is from your memories. Consciousness is really just a collection of memories. If you lose them to a significant degree, you become someone else. Which is why people that undergo severe memory loss often have personality changes as well.
>>
File: 1486959199350.jpg (22KB, 333x304px) Image search: [Google]
1486959199350.jpg
22KB, 333x304px
>>155207311
>Okay anon if I made a perfect clone of you, there would be two of you, right?
Yeah?
>Do you share a consciousness with this perfect clone?
There you go again with the "clone" strawman retardation. There are two of me, not "me and a clone". Both of us share the exact same starting point by definition. If we're both active at the same time, then our experiences will start to diverge mildly, so each one would be a me that went through different bits of life. I'm now in my 30s though, way way past the age of any significant brain changes due to experience, so even if a decade passed I'm sure me would be me, just a me who basically lived in an Alternate Universe and who I could chat with. That's multiple instantiation. Alternatively if there is syncing of deltas on a regular basis then no matter how many of me we'd never diverge much at all.

Like I said, I deal with this at work every day, it's called software development. Every developer checks out a copy to work on. They diverge a bit. We merge the differences. Releases happen. It's still all the same software. This is not hard go read up on SCMs. And that's with a team which we're not even talking about. In single instantiation where one of the copies is eliminated before any divergence at all none of this even comes up.

>Of course not, this perfect clone is a different being completely.
No it's not you dumb faggot it's me. There is no "clone and original" because there is no distinction between them at all that's the point. How dumb are you to not understand something that literally tens of millions of people, even dumbfucks who barely manage to squeeze their way through some diploma mill in a 3rd world country, deal with every day.
>>
File: 123e1.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123e1.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>155207539
But you see, I also can't prove that I am who I was two seconds ago. Sure I have the same memories as me from two seconds ago, but if I spontaneously developed new memories and developed a new consciousness in the span of two seconds, then I would have no way of knowing that I am me. Following this line of logic, this span of time (2 seconds, 1 day, etc.) can be represented by an time interval "t." Since I can't be sure of my own existence after any time interval "t," then that must mean that the number of time intervals in my life in which I lose track of my existence is equal to lim t as x approaches infinity, which obviously equals infinity. Therefore, I am infinitely unsure of my existence. I have just proved that I don't exist, and neither do you.

But I think therefore I am. Right, anon?
>>
>>155207695
>I believe that only vintage organic 1s and 0s carefully harvested from free range floppy disks from the days of yore constitute original software!
>I'm a faggot hump my rump
That's what I'm getting of your posts.
>>
>>155207792
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>155207695
>But you see, I also can't prove that I am who I was two seconds ago.
Right.

>But I think therefore I am. Right, anon?
Not necessarily. Memory exists as a state. It's not a physical thing. That's why brain death is permanent. Once your brain stops, there is no way to recover the previous state of mind. And you are also only the culmination of your memories. So while you do exist, as I said before you are never the same person.

If you think about it differently, the choices you make are a function of the exact state of your mind at the time the choice is made. That state will never be the same. So an choice will never be precisely the same across any arbitrary period of time, even if the difference is incredibly infinitesimal.
>>
>>155204891
http://existentialcomics.com/comic/1
>>
>>155207896
Not that anon and I can see where you're going over all, just want to clarify one bit:
>It's not a physical thing.
Yeah, "memory" is absolutely a physical thing. Our memories at any given moment are encoded in a specific physical configuration of axons and dendrites connecting a matrix of neurons. Current state of the art MRI tech can already image brains down to the axon level in real time and while state does of course change in response to stimuli over time, it's not as if in principle a snapshot couldn't be taken at any instant that wouldn't represent the full 3D state of the brain. It's beyond anything we can currently do or will be able to do in the very near future at least, but we're getting there, and when we can (and then actually get any ability to do anything with it) it'll be off to the races. Hopefully with lots of good Friends someday.
>>
>>155206508
>This isn't some deep complex thing, seriously.

And yet you are getting it so damn wrong.

>>155207896
>So while you do exist, as I said before you are never the same person.

So, if I'm never the same person I was x amount of time before. My clone wouldn't also be the same person. And there is no way to predict (as in probability function of n variables, or a bit more simple, thinking about circumstances.) what new form my clone would assume, making us both completely different.

So, you are retarded.
>>
>>155208162
>Our memories at any given moment are encoded in a specific physical configuration of axons and dendrites connecting a matrix of neurons.
Right. But just having that configuration isn't enough. Those neurons are taking various actions at any given time. And those actions are a result of other actions. This is the state of your mind. Your mind operates as a continuous reaction. If the reaction stops, it will never be the same reaction. No matter how advanced technology becomes, the uncertainty principle says that you will not be able to recreate that state.

A simpler example would be to think of fire. You start a fire. Over time, the fire is gradually different. It has less fuel, it's burning in a different pattern, and so on. But people still consider it the same fire. But it's really not. Every second that fire is different. People only recognize things as different if there is a gap in a reaction. So if you put the fire out, and restart it, you would easily accept it is a different fire. But that's not any different than taking the previous fire, shrinking it, and letting it grow again. One just happens as a gradient, so it's harder to notice the difference.
>>
>>155207896
I think you're confusing linguistics with actual philosophy. Mostly nobody would argue that we are exactly the same in our states of mind all of the time and that's what makes us us.
>
If you think about it differently, the choices you make are a function of the exact state of your mind at the time the choice is made. That state will never be the same. So an choice will never be precisely the same across any arbitrary period of time, even if the difference is incredibly infinitesimal.

That's all true, but it's besides the point. Humans are certainly in a constant state of change, and are never precisely the same, however, that doesn't mean that we aren't ever the same people completely. Let me try to break your argument here down into standard form:
Humans are constantly changing mentally
Humans never are exactly the same
Therefore, humans cannot be sure if they are ever really themselves.

The problem with this does not lie within the premises, but in the conclusion. It's a bit of a logical leap to assume that, just because humans are always changing in infinitesimally small intervals, we can't be sure that we are even the same person entirely.

I suppose you could make the counter-argument that we can't be sure if those changes are infinitesimally large either, but that would be a serious sensory problem within humans. Since both of us humans can logically create a situation in our heads that describes a clean flow of time it shows that there must exist some common ground between us beings. If there is common ground between unconnected beings, then reality exists. And if reality exists, then we must exist, since we would have nowhere to be if there were no reality.
>>
>>155208529
Since we exist, we have to have some definition of what we are. If we can't define ourselves at all, then we can't properly exist. However, we, as humans, have defined ourselves, and with great consistency too. It's true that your situation is a possibility, but accepting it as anything more than an afterthought would not be consistent at all with reality itself as it is.
>>
>>155208529
>>155208563
And I just realized >>155208310 this guy's argument is probably better than mine.
>>
>>155208310
>And yet you are getting it so damn wrong.
No I'm getting it perfectly right because I have an IQ above room temperature. I'm sorry that's tough for you. Like I said though everyone like you already agrees with me in reality or else won't matter so it's all kind of a moot point anyway.

>>155208485
Neurochemical firing state is also just a physical state anon. And this
>the uncertainty principle says that you will not be able to recreate that state
is almost certainly wrong. There is no evidence brains operate at that low a level. All of our electrical stuff is mediated by the actual physical action of neurotransmitters moving around and bulk ion flows, which are easily observable. Even subatomic precision is completely unnecessary. Current state of the art in integrated circuits is already dealing with small scales.

Ultimately humans (and life in general) just aren't that fucking sensitive out of pure necessity, otherwise any old random cosmic ray would fuck us over. I mean hell anon, people can often recover almost entirely from having actual chunks of their brain matter removed completely. They can forget a bit but still be the same overall and everyone in society thinks of them as the same (including the law). It's a mistake to get so far down into the weeds that you completely forget the forest.
>>
>>155208529
>The problem with this does not lie within the premises, but in the conclusion.
It all has to do with gaps. You accept that you are the same person you were a second ago because the change was very, very gradual and you were conscious of it. But if you were unconscious for any period of time, you cannot be certain of that change. You just take for granted that you are the same person because the memories are there. If you were in a coma, suffered severe brain damage, and that damage was healed, would you be the same person when you woke up? No. But that's easier to accept because there was a gap in consciousness. It's really no different than the gradual change you are already undergoing.

>>155208688
It's really not, but I'm not going to bother responding to it because he's needlessly hostile.
>>
>>155208756
>There is no evidence brains operate at that low a level.
Everything operates at that level. Even if it's just the electron state of the matter that comprises your neurons. They will never be exactly the same, which means you cannot reproduce exactly the same state. You can make it similar, but similar will still have differences.
>>
>>155208859
To expand on this just a bit more: If those minute changes in electron configuration causes a thought to transmit over a different pathway than it would have in the original state, then it is not the same thought, and thus not the same state of mind.
>>
Why is this a discussion? A clone is not you, period. If you die, you are dead, your conscious is gone and replaced by a perfect copy which you do not share the consciousness with.

It is also not similar to sleep or the slow replacement of atoms in our body because those don't stop your brain from working continuously.

Unless there is such a concept as an ethereal soul, the original is dead from his own point of view.
>>
>>155208859
>Everything operates at that level
No. Low level quantum effects level out in aggregate. Wave functions collapse. Low level effects can matter in specific instances but not in the macro world. Think anon: by your logic it's impossible to have "the same state" of all sorts of things like, for starts, the software you're using right now. Obviously that's not true. All that's necessary to have something be "the same" is to match it AT THE RELEVANT LEVEL, and for both life and electronics wiggle room and error correction and so forth is built in for precisely that reason. In a brain one atom being slightly different in one neuron doesn't actually amount to any difference in the state of the brain at the level any of this cares about: ours.
>>
>>155208756
>No I'm getting it perfectly right because I have an IQ above room temperature.

Yeah no, yeah even if you have a hot room temperature of 40-50 degrees C, that's below retarded. I going to try to explain it different.

At the start you have to identical clones, same memories, same experiences, etc. Depending on the circumstances the clones get to live they are going to experience new things, that are most likely going to change bit by bit their outlook on things. As I said, a probability function of n variables, where a sightly chance will produce a different result. As you accumulate this changes the individuals growth different.

>he's needlessly hostile.

So? this really needs a "welcome to 4chan fag" image. Shame I don't have one.
>>
>>155206330
Ah, naruhodou. Gomen, gomen.
>>
Just caught up.

Did Kaban-chan just fucking die?
>>
O sleep! O gentle sleep!
Nature’s soft nurse, how have I frighted thee,
That thou no more wilt weigh my eyelids down
And steep my senses in forgetfulness?
Why rather, sleep, liest thou in smoky cribs,
Upon uneasy pallets stretching thee,
And hush’d with buzzing night-flies to thy slumber,
Than in the perfum’d chambers of the great,
Under the canopies of costly state,
And lull’d with sound of sweetest melody?
>>
>>155209031
>Why is this a discussion?
Because there are idiots like you.
>A perfect clone is not you, period.
Yeah it is. You can't even say which is which.

>>155209018
>If those minute changes in electron configuration causes a thought to transmit over a different pathway
They don't. Not at the level the uncertainty principle applies to anon. A firing cascade doesn't happen from some single electron moving around, that's not how it works. This isn't a matter of speculation or philosophy, this is literally high school bio class and that was back in the mid-90s when I went to high school, who knows what level modern high schoolers are on. Actual brains have nothing like the kind of precision you're imagining, the whole process is messy and redundant as hell. That's one of the coolest things about neuroscience actually! Brains are not remotely the most efficient or effective or reactive or bug free things but they are damn tough bastards and get shit done.
>>
>>155209185
>Did Kaban-chan just fucking die?

Well, that's up for debate. I personally think that her corporeal body somehow died, but her essence, that rainbow colored ball still remained, so she revived making all the suffering moot.
>>
>>155209143
>40-50 degrees C
Sorry anon looks like you think in metric while I think in the measurement system that took man to the moon and is used by the people who built the modern world you're shitposting on.
>>
>>155209255
From your point of view, you can tell. And if I shoot you, you will still die even if there is a perfect clone of you out there.
>>
>>155209080
>Think anon: by your logic it's impossible to have "the same state" of all sorts of things like, for starts, the software you're using right now. Obviously that's not true.
It's actually very true for software. Every so often solar radiation will cause a very subtle bit flip, but it ends changing intended behavior drastically.

>All that's necessary to have something be "the same" is to match it AT THE RELEVANT LEVEL
Absolutely not. Everything would need to be in the same state. Otherwise maybe, just maybe, something will react differently. It might not be noticeable. But it could cause one neuron not to fire and a different one to fire instead. Which would mean it's not the same state of mind it originally would have been.

>In a brain one atom being slightly different in one neuron doesn't actually amount to any difference in the state of the brain at the level any of this cares about: ours.
It doesn't matter for you because the change is small. Think of state changes as limits. As the the difference in state change goes towards infinity, there will be more differences in how two reactions would occur. As it approaches zero, there will be fewer. But it's asymptotic because of the uncertainty principle. There will always be a difference.
>>
File: Guyver1.jpg (138KB, 355x683px) Image search: [Google]
Guyver1.jpg
138KB, 355x683px
Did Sho die in Guyver?
>>
>>155198964
really appreciate that spoiler op. I hope you get hit by a truck.
>>
>>155209416
But I'm not Minky Momo or Fuuka
>>
File: 1487820290610.png (116KB, 223x296px) Image search: [Google]
1487820290610.png
116KB, 223x296px
>>155209416
What a baby.
>>
>>155209255
>A firing cascade doesn't happen from some single electron moving around
That's the problem, you're thinking too small. It's not just one electron configuration that will be different. It's every single electron configuration in every single atom inside the reconstructed brain. And that's even if you can structure the brain so that it has exactly the same atoms in exactly the same locations. Which isn't possible.
>>
>>155209430
fuck you for those spoilers as well.
>>
>>155209309

Yeah and it was replaced by a superior system. So ergo, you are inferior.
>>
>>155209309
Do you seriously think rocket scientists measure in body parts like fucking toddlers?
>>
>>155209430
Fuuka didn't get truck'd in the anime though.
>>
>>155198964
Sandstar is magic
>>
File: 1490782656856.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490782656856.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>155209385
>Every so often solar radiation will cause a very subtle bit flip, but it ends changing intended behavior drastically.
No anon, just no on a lot of levels. First, that only happens more in modern ICs because we're getting down to a few dozen atoms in process size, which again is way WAY smaller then what happens in the brain. Second, that's why we have ECC and checksums. Or CPU voting, or other such systems when the level of radiation demands it. Bit flips generally are detected or result in corruption or crashing. "Changing intended behavior" as in some non-obvious thing can be made improbable enough that it's irrelevant. Biological is the same thing but more so, it has to be. There is massive redundancy in everything. A "bitflip" there translates to DNA mutation not messing with thoughts, and then either gets repaired, or cell suicide, or a lot of other stuff and if eventually all that fails we have a name for it and that name is "cancer".

All your software, instructions, and information is operating the same and can be copied around and verified as perfectly duplicated to a sufficient degree in our universe.

>Everything would need to be in the same state
No. Or we wouldn't be able to function at all. Life and consciousness is just not that fragile.

>It doesn't matter for you because the change is small
No, it doesn't matter because literally no single change on that level matters. Brains operate on aggregates. Random noise and radiation events is an assumed, constant part of the process at all times no matter what. But random stuff by definition cancels out enough of the time if you go bulk enough.

You're inventing lots of nice academic stuff in your head here which is fun, but actual life operates in messy reality and you can't actually separate theory from that. It's like security, all security is 100% an economic equation that is defined purely actual real world physical limits. If you divorce yourself from that you start getting into silliness
>>
>>155209685
The camera off or something?
>>
>>155209602
>Do you seriously think rocket scientists measure in body parts like fucking toddlers?
Do yurops seriously think they know anything about rockets?
>https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17350-nasa-criticised-for-sticking-to-imperial-units/
And that was in 2009. Back in the Apollo era imperial was universally used in engineering (it's actually still common to this day though no longer universal). NASA started trying to transition to metric in the 80s and 90s, Shuttle was still on imperial units for example. Have people already forgotten that Mars expedition that was lost in 1999 due to a metric/imperial mixup?

In all seriousness metric is used universally in some fields and there wouldn't be anything wrong with having it be everywhere necessarily, even if people could reasonably wish that the arbitrary choices of the metric people had been better informed by science. Even now though in a lot of more conservative fields including aeronautics there are still lots of echos and active use of past stuff.
>>
>>155209685
Literally the only thing they need to add in S2 is some decent lightining.
>>
>>155209718
>Second, that's why we have ECC and checksums.
Right, because it actually happens. And your brain doesn't have those.

>"Changing intended behavior" as in some non-obvious thing can be made improbable enough that it's irrelevant.
It's taken advantage of maliciously all the time. Read up on bitsquatting.

>No. Or we wouldn't be able to function at all. Life and consciousness is just not that fragile.
Okay. Let's try a different way of looking at this:

1. You claim that minute changes in state do not impact consciousness
2. At some point a change in state will impact consciousness.

At what point is a change in state enough to impact consciousness?

The answer is that at any given point, any single change will impact it. It will cause something to happen differently. You may not perceive the difference immediately, but it will result in a difference.

>Brains operate on aggregates
If that were the case it would be trivial to restart a brain, wouldn't it?
>>
>>155202979

Humans are special. The end.
>>
>>155209685
Now I wanna rewatch the series.
>>
>>155202430
I mean, Precure of all sorts, PriPara, various shonen series girls (One Piece, Yugioh, etc.)...
The list is endless. If anything, porn is skewed towards shows for kids because the girls inadvertently are more interesting (and sexual for somebody somewhere) than seinen or any other show meant for older audiences.
>>
File: rxnwakaranjaguar.jpg (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rxnwakaranjaguar.jpg
124KB, 1024x1024px
/Kemono Friends/ - Metaphysics and Psyche
>>
>>155209985
>And your brain doesn't have those.
Ok, you seriously need to actually study some basic brain science or this conversation is pointless. No shitposting or insulting, I genuinely think you'd find it really fascinating, it's cool as hell to see how we actually work. A good starting point might be a used (or pirated) copy of "Neuroscience – Exploring the Brain" by Bear, Connors, and Paradiso. That's the one used at places like John Hopkins and MIT. "Principles of Neuroscience" (Kendel et al) would be another good starter text. You can find books on some of the most modern frontiers of research later.
>>
>>155210092
>for somebody somewhere

For everybody, everywhere, fag.
>>
>muh mind-body problem!

Fuck off. Fags like you are the reason why the government is withholding teleportation technology away from us.
>>
>>155210174
SUGOI~! SUGOISUGOISUGOI!!
>>
File: wakaran.png (46KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
wakaran.png
46KB, 500x436px
>>155210240
>the government is withholding teleportation technology away from us
what did he mean by this
>>
>>155210209
Your brain does not have checksums. It does not function similarly to ECC RAM. You can hide behind book recommendations, but that does not make you correct. At the very least, you should realize that you can't quantify when consciousness changes with your argument. So go answer the rhetorical question from >>155209985
>>
>>155198964
IT IS
A
FUCKING
KID
ANIME
>>
>>155198964
The teleportation paradox only exists because the copy isn't formed from the materials of the original. She was dissolved into Sandstar and then that same Sandstar reassembled as herself. So, there's no identity issue at all there. It's like saying that you aren't you anymore if you fall unconscious.
>>
>>155210369
>you die
>your body turn into soil
>plants grow from that soil
>a pregnant woman eat all those plants
is the baby you, or someone else?
>>
>>155210317
And yet it's more philosophical than Pico to Chico for sure.
>>
>>155210406
Neither Kemono Friends nor the Boku no Pico series are meant to pose a philosophical problem. They are made for fun. Or in the latter case, (you)r kind of fun.
>>
ITT right now
This tofu is created from soy milk. Is tofu and soy the same thing/
>>
>>155210470
But can you say that the two tofus are even the same if they are created from different separate beans of soy?
>>
>>155210469
I think that most people just enjoy seeing happy things, anon. Wanting to search for meaning in things is part of the human condition.
>>
File: kemonofriendsphilosophy.jpg (87KB, 495x593px) Image search: [Google]
kemonofriendsphilosophy.jpg
87KB, 495x593px
>>155210317
>IT IS
>A
>FUCKING
>KID
>ANIME
And yet here we are discussing METAPHYSICAL EXISTENCE, motherfucker.
>>
File: kabanabest.jpg (94KB, 850x936px) Image search: [Google]
kabanabest.jpg
94KB, 850x936px
Oh man, I blame OP for starting the thread with that stupid shit. This derail is so damn pointless is not even funny.

Anyway, I'm just another anon that skipped all threads for several days until the episode came out (to avoid spoilers).

I have been trying to catch up and looks like at the end the spoilers were not a big deal and we had some interesting infodumps from the interview and the book.

With that said, I fucking loved that last episode for many reasons. In general it was the perfect ending for what is going to be (hopefully) first in a multi-season show.

Not only it respected the tone we had but it also left much open for future developments.

There was also that small moment that showed that the team behind KF can cook some good looking animations. (Moose and Lion enter the battle!)

And well, I guess I finally noticed something not many people talk about and it's just another jewel of the directing behind the show: the comedic delivery.

In particular, I'm talking about the ferris wheel scene: once again we are reminded that kind of kashikoi the professor is, the deadpan/laugh-at reaction of the characters before a seriously troubling development, etc. (Similar mechanic used when bus hit Serval)

Absolutely amazing show... however, there was something I really, really hated.
>>
>>155210469
Both series have the potential to change how you think about the world.
>>
>>155210673
You are actually on a shitposting thread.
>>
>>155210673
yeah the ferris wheel gag was timed perfectly.
>>
>>155210469
Looks like we're having the wrong kind of fun with this show. We should start having the show's intended kind of fun instead! Thanks for your input, you've opened our collective eyes. We will stop discussing this topic immediately.
>>
File: 1489523545537.jpg (277KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1489523545537.jpg
277KB, 800x1131px
>>155210673
Cont...

They broke my head canon of wolf.

Almost unforgivable! (But the episode was so much fun I can let it go)
>>
>>155210317
>a fucking kid anime
lewd
>>
File: C4S66jkUoAIXGQu.webm (158KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
C4S66jkUoAIXGQu.webm
158KB, 600x888px
I came here to lower you IQ.
>>
>>155210299
>tiresome pedantry
Your brain (and mine) has error correction. Of course it's not ECC specifically as implemented in RAM anon, what the fuck. The point is that no actual functioning system, whether natural or artificial, simply fails in the presence of radiation induced bond breakage or atom ejection or whatever, because such radiation is omnipresent at all times. You're just doing wild extrapolation but you're not grounding yourself in actual physical reality, and that's leading you to false extremes. If that's how you want to roll that's fine but I think it's a shame since you seem to be putting more thought into it then most.
>>
>>155203834
I'm dead.
>>
File: plato-and-aristotle.png (1MB, 711x996px) Image search: [Google]
plato-and-aristotle.png
1MB, 711x996px
>this thread
I can't tell if you guys are retarded or geniuses.
I love you all. This is why I love Kemono Friends.
>>
>/a/ pre Kemono finale
>"This show is great because it has a simple, comfy story! Its not trying to be DEEEP and edgy like the stuff westerners like!"

>/a/ post Kemono finale
>This thread
>>
File: 1378491713665.jpg (130KB, 654x720px) Image search: [Google]
1378491713665.jpg
130KB, 654x720px
>>155210783
>>
File: kaban.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kaban.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
But we are both Friends!
>>
>>155210972
It's really not an extreme. Again, using your explanations you can't tell me when there is enough of a change in consciousness to constitute a different person. If you can't do something like that, then I don't see how your argument can hold up for determining when there is NOT enough of a change to constitute a different person.
>>
>>155211081
Kemono Friends is TANOSHII
>>
>>155211081
The flat sides of the tofu represent the multifaceted nature of the human psyche.
>>
File: 1490830625092.jpg (169KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490830625092.jpg
169KB, 1280x720px
>>155198964
>friends
>life as we know it

Anon, please, stop the philosophy bs.
>>
>>155211081
>/a/ post Kemono finale
>tofu
ftfy
>>
One thing to consider:

The more friends a Cerulean eats, the more it grows.

The destruction of Dog Cerulean avenged the deaths of many, many friends.
>>
>>155198964
Hope she got a good roll in Fire Emblem Heroes
>>
>>155210404
>is the baby you, or someone else?
Does the baby have your cells and memories? No, so your comparison is completely flawed.

The issue with the Teleportation paradox is that you're undoing yourself and creating a identical copy elsewhere that might as well exist without undoing your original self. If the "copy" is actually just your body materials reformed into their original shape, there's no identity paradox at all.
>>
>>155211081
I like my tofu crispy too, as it represents the beauty of hardships in simple white box
>>
File: 1490664082597.gif (847KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490664082597.gif
847KB, 250x250px
>>155211081
I blame the tofu meme. It is just a white tofu from the roadside but they delude themselves that it is a 5star michelin tofu.
>"I think therefore I am"
>>
>>155211081
Edgelord bandwagoners never learn. If they are wise they would know that they've been pre-BTFO-ed by producer-san's simple tofu, but of course they are not actually wise or smart or whatever qualities they believe they have.
>>
>>155211081
Threads have been pretty awful lately. I blame the bandwagoners, butthurt grimderpfags who are mad the ending was a positive one and post-series fatigue.
>>
>>155211323
The mind is like tofu. It tastes like whatever you marinate it in.
>>
File: kemonofriendsjaguarWAKARAN.png (182KB, 680x413px) Image search: [Google]
kemonofriendsjaguarWAKARAN.png
182KB, 680x413px
>tofu is the soul, it represents consciousness and anima
>tofu is the universe and reality, its sides the limit of comprehension
>Kaban does not exist by existing in and of itself
>consciousness of the first Bag is not the same as a new copy in a second Bag
>If one Boss dies is it still the same Boss if they form an AI gestalt?
Japari gods save us
>>
>>155211459
>AI gestalt
It has been shown to not be the case, since another Bossu asks what Kaban's name is. That's fucking sad really.

We should have figured that each Bossu is unique because the one with the most screentime doesn't know whether there are humans in the other island. We must A P O L O G I Z E to the Bossus.
>>
File: 1490112825351.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490112825351.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>155211430
/a/'s ability to create enemy groups inside their heads is always funny.
>>
File: C8GiDSYVsAEIfa9.jpg (89KB, 713x900px) Image search: [Google]
C8GiDSYVsAEIfa9.jpg
89KB, 713x900px
What awaits her now?
>>
So is this the shitpost central and the legit posting goes into the other thread?
>>
>>155211602
The sweet release of death
>>
>>155211663
This is the thread where we discuss tofu and its role as a crystallization of social constructs.
>>
Can someone show the Nips this thread? Maybe they have a solution to the Mind-Body problem via mighty Tatsuki
>>
>>155211719
Yeah, looks like it.

I'll take my tanoshi to the other thread.

Have fun anons!
>>
>>155211136
>It's really not an extreme.
It seriously is.
>Again, using your explanations you can't tell me when there is enough of a change in consciousness to constitute a different person.
Because "a different person" is an entirely subjective standard that you could define to be whatever you wanted. In actual reality though we actually DO deal with these kinds of radiation events constantly, every day, for our entire lives, and on the whole consider ourselves to remain ourselves in the normal course of events. So I think any definition you're using otherwise has a steep hill to climb.

>If you can't do something like that, then I don't see how your argument can hold up for determining when there is NOT enough of a change to constitute a different person.
And this may be the core place where your lack of physical grounding shows? Even if we accept as given that saying when enough actual changes adds up to some standard is hard, it does not then mean that there isn't an objective physical level at which an "actual change" happens /at all/. Think the Photoelectric Effect: there is a certain minimal quantized level of energy any given photon needs to have any effect at all. If they're below that (ie., too long a wavelength) then it doesn't matter how many there are, even if it's enough to melt the metal through sheer thermal gain, you'll never see the effect come into play. There is a THRESHOLD. Below, nothing, ever.

Neuron firing events also have a threshold, they either reach it or they don't. The threshold represents an accumulation within a certain amount of time (because potential decays), and events of the type we were discussing simply do not meet that. That's why I can say with certainty that there is "not enough of a change": because they never amount to any change period, not even at the level of a single neuron firing event.

And yet again: this should be common sense to you anyway, because we're bathed in a certain level of radiation at all times.
>>
>>155211663
This is a legitimate tofuposting thread. Whatever gives you the idea that it can be anything else?
>>
In my opinion, the biggest achievement of kemono friends for the anime industry are providing proof that hardwork and effort can still be rewarded in today market.

There was always a discussion about how sponsor and publisher will only want to fund a guaranteed franchise ( Like with all those Fate title, about how SAO director said to the author that they guarantee to animate anything SAO he write, about how kyoani higher ups said to don't worry about budget when animating the K-ON movie ).

Kemono Friend with all of it's history ( The artist that don't feel the need to be credited, the game that failed, the director approach and hardwork etc ) will be a perfect example for this case. Kemono Friends is truly saving the industry.
>>
File: 1486537011913.png (842KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486537011913.png
842KB, 800x800px
cute bird
>>
File: Big Boss.jpg (79KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss.jpg
79KB, 640x443px
>>155211541
Interesting point. What is the value of having otherwise physically identical Lucky Beasts have their own individual identity and experiences? Seems like it'd be a lot more effective if they were just terminals to a single governing guide AI or network of AIs. Maybe it's because humans were afraid of allowing that? If so seems kind of pointless if humanity was wiped out anyway.
>>
>>155211975
They do appear to be networked. It's probably individual data isn't transmitted constantly to the central servers since it'd be more cost-effective to keep it locally within each unit until it can be dumped during maintenance.
>>
>>155211896
I don't think it's pivotal or unique there anon, just another wonderful (and not as common as we'd like) example in a solid history of anime. It's true the industry needs to be reminded of this from time to time, but every few years we do seem to get at least one low budget show made with a lot of love and everyone having fun that manages to really strike a chord. Symphogear for example, first season was made with nothing.

Actually this is one of the things I have always most loved about anime: for all the shit we give it the medium ultimately is fundamentally pretty fucking cheap. Even the really "expensive" shows pale compared to the cost of scifi live action or whatever. The industry has kept open things like super late night slots and such for shows by startups and niche stuff, there has always been and remains some room (even if not as much as we'd like) for places to take a flyer on random stuff that'd never make it by a panel of suits normally. I'm pretty hopeful there will always be room for brand new IPs to get a shot and once and a while blow people away vs the same-old.
>>
>>155211975
It could be a local/cloud storage thing.

Maybe Lucky Beasts running around the park are connected to some sort of network, but only upload certain things (or download only essential data, such as weather/terrain reports), whereas it's possibly more data-efficient to have Lucky Beasts locked to regions of the park that can "learn" to manage/aid the area they're assigned better. It's not necessary for them to be part of some sort of true gestalt only because they were never expected to have their functions expanded after the Fall of Japari Park (or AI learning data is unexpectedly huge, I dunno).
>>
>>155212165
>Symphogear for example, first season was made with nothing.
It got made because Nana wills it. Not sure if it is true but I heard it come about because Nana heard a Minami Kuribayashi song on the radio.
>>
>>155212165
Symphogear was and is utter trash though, it only took off because of the VAs.
>>
File: senki-zesshou_01-00.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
senki-zesshou_01-00.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>155212228
Spotted the guy who didn't watch Symphogear.
>>
Make sure to vote for Kemono Friends as /a/'s AOTS !

http://www.strawpoll.me/12637027
>>
>>155212212
Or maybe Bossus are meant to be connected, but Space-going Ceruleans destroyed the satellite that hosted the Bossu-cloud. Now that's just fucking terrifying.
>>
>>155212111
>>155212212
I dunno, that other LB we saw didn't even know her name. At least keep a central registry of all "guests" is the most basic of basics, even today we do that and it's only going to get more advanced with all the facial recognition tech coming online. Purely in terms of safety it'd be pretty useful (privacy concerns granted) if any park guide could look at a guest and have a name pop up with basic stuff like allergies or specific disorders they'd have to know about in an emergency. If they're not even sharing that much it seems more like every single guide is a totally independent unit communicating like individual human guides would. That's an odd design choice given the extra capabilities robot guides bring to the table.
>>
File: 1490466080966.jpg (537KB, 1570x738px) Image search: [Google]
1490466080966.jpg
537KB, 1570x738px
>>155212356
Kemono Friends has too much love on this board, I'm voting Bandori.
>>
So let me get this straight. Kaban never really existed in the first place and she isn't really human. She was simply created by the Sandstar from a strand of hair left in Mirai's hat.
>>
>>155212212
It seems like they were left to take care of the park after the humans left though. Mirai talks about the future guide, who's obviously Lucky Beast in what seems to be around the same time where she also talks about evacuating the island.
>>
File: good bye bossus.jpg (41KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
good bye bossus.jpg
41KB, 704x396px
>>155212394
Maybe the bossus themselves decided to crash their AI master sat into an eruption of Sandstar threatening the Earth?
>season 2 brings on masamune as a consultant
>>
>>155204603
Babblings from a guy who didn't watch Star Trek but did read an article about it once on Cracked.
>>
Are all lucky beasts like boss or is there a chance that Boss is one of those AI infused with sandstar that has gained self awareness and sentience?

He seemed pretty damn alive to me, he just followed the rules of not talking to friends and was a bit shy about it at first, all very human traits, but he did have genuine feelings in the end.
>>
How does boss even identify kaban as homo sapien, it's not because of mirai feather right ?
>>
>>155212711
It is because of the feather. Boss talked to Arai because she had the red one.
>>
>>155212711
>>155212767
He just does. The feather only triggers recordings.
>>
>>155212767
In a way, that hat+feather is crown for Japari Kingdom huh.
>>
File: kemono.jpg (98KB, 933x525px) Image search: [Google]
kemono.jpg
98KB, 933x525px
>>
>>155199422
>le cute little kawaii girls show
>second to last episode rolls around
>>mandatory office drinking party
>shit guys we need to make some PLOT in this series it's been nothing but one dimensional characters acting cute
>Shigenori Tanabe downs his 10th beer
>>WHAT IF-

ebin lads, simbly ebin
>>
>>155212711
Eh? It's pretty damn obvious she's a human just from looking at her, even if the LB's don't actually have some sort of infrared sensor or something beyond pure visible spectrum. Everything about her appearance, motion, lack of sandstar usage, and so forth all are clearly human vs Friend. It'd make sense if a guide bot designed specifically for a park with human-like Friends would be programmed (or have its AI net appropriately trained) to identify human guests vs Friends. It even makes clear that preservation of the Friends' natural progression was a specific design objective to be prioritized over everything but actual direct human safety.
>>
I want to rape Shoebill.
>>
>>155212228
Symphogear was literally made for the purpose of selling Nana's music CDs to begin with.
>>
Why is Toki's voice so soothing?
>>
>>155212452
Yes, no, yes. Kaban started off as a hair but due to Sandstar is a full-fledged human.
>>
>>155212452
>So let me get this straight. Kaban never really existed in the first place
If by that you mean she wasn't born normally then probably.
>and she isn't really human.
She is.
>She was simply created by the Sandstar from a strand of hair left in Mirai's hat.
What the Sandstar does is take a DNA sample and generate a full grown "animal" from that, and then additionally transcend them into a Friend, a humanified form with a template of starting knowledge like language. But there is in fact an actual real normal animal at the core of the process generated from a full DNA sample (or simply from an already living animal). So when a Friend gets absorbed and data drained by a Cerulean they revert back to being an animal, they don't just dissolve into dirt or something. The higher tier Friend stuff is a function of the Sandstar boost, but the animal core isn't. Kaban being human means that when she was reduced to her "animal core", well, she's still human. She doesn't have normal human society memories or whatever since she never experienced that, but she's definitely still human with human instincts and mental capacity. Were she to find an actual functioning human society she could likely integrate as well as many from the sticks, though it wouldn't be surprising if she viewed it as being a visit and considered Japari and the Friends to be her true home/community.
>>
I got the ED stuck in my head and I'm still legitimately depressed about it ending.
>>
>>155214400
Don't be, because it did so astoundingly beyond expectations that we're getting more. If you look really, really closely at the end, it even says faintly "to be continued" (in hiragana)
>>
>>155213884
> She doesn't have normal human society memories or whatever
Oddly enough, she does have some. She can read, she knows what clothes are and has an idea that under certain circumstances it's considered embarrassing/shameful to expose yourself beneath those clothes.
>>
>>155214474

I just assumed that meant they were continuing the manga / game
>>
File: ichigotan.png (318KB, 400x683px) Image search: [Google]
ichigotan.png
318KB, 400x683px
Kemono friends is Aikatsu with animal. Explains why it's so good
>>
I think Shoebill is cute
>>
>>155213487
The following seasons only happened because they sold so well, too. Though considering the show decay, success can be a bad thing. I'd be content with Kemono just ending on a high note
>>
Where is our /a/ sings? I can't find it.
>>
File: 1489689527114.jpg (136KB, 937x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489689527114.jpg
136KB, 937x1200px
>>155214568

Gotchu f/a/m
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wqXkYjketY
>>
File: 1490730073364.png (214KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1490730073364.png
214KB, 500x379px
>>155214626
Thanks, anon friend.
>>
>>155214495
No, she doesn't have normal human society memories, she either has a limited derivative of Mirai's or has some sort of averaged starter template ones appropriate to a "human Friend" with her DNA. I'm not sure how the system works (or even if there is any real explanation) because the original game bombed hard and I heard they may reboot and I have no idea what is canon at this point. At any rate though all Friends can at least speak and seem to have some knowledge and instincts connected to/derived from their animal origin, but translated. Kaban gets some derivatives from Mirai, in terms of reading, inquisitiveness, etc. But it's otherwise a clean slate and then she's taught by Friends and what she discovers as she goes, there are endless blank spots that wouldn't exist from even spending a conscious year or two growing up normally. Makes for an odd and interesting effect, sort of like amnesia but not quite.
>>
File: absolutelybarbaric.jpg (94KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelybarbaric.jpg
94KB, 600x709px
>>155214626
It gets me a KEK every time
>>
>>155214681
>>155214794

Post it on 2ch or their twitter
>>
>>155214497
No we've got a second season, smile status confirmed for saved.
>>
>>155214787
Regardless of the specific mechanics we can at least tell that all friends have a good nature by human standards.

And Kaban herself displayed pretty much the best humans can offer in general terms of everything that makes them be, mind, heart and body.
But Mirai herself was also very amazing as a person.

We don't even know how much of an animal influences the friend that comes out though.
Or how much two friends of the same animal would differ.
Is a human friend better than a regular human?
Or are their stats just boosted to meet a standard minimum level?
What would happen to a regular person sandstar'd into becoming a friend, would they become better, worse, the same?
>>
File: c6d9b_5992611.jpg (491KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
c6d9b_5992611.jpg
491KB, 1366x768px
>Fukuhara: I was hoping of making something like Aikatsu
>Makes a show full of unwatchable CG
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>155212513
It'd be a lot easier to understand if CR translated "Boss" as "Alpha."
>>
>>155215040
kek

he knows he's stuck making a shitty show and use it to call out another shitty show
>>
>>155198964
t gewr
>>
>>155214626
I'm particularly weak to cringe, do I dare click this?
>>
File: 1490804393911.jpg (229KB, 607x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490804393911.jpg
229KB, 607x1200px
do it
>>
>>155215662
Are penguins actually this strong?
>>
>>155215662
tl;dr don't fuck with penguins, they'll slap your shit silly.
>>
File: 1490729578708.jpg (90KB, 400x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1490729578708.jpg
90KB, 400x1006px
>>155215768
Their bones in their wings are not hollowed
They rely on their wings to swim underwater and catch fish
So yes,pretty strong
>>
>>155215662
>>155215768
>>155215775
Do not fall for hululu posters propaganda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jupr_hLO9BQ
It is like your typical bitchflap
>>
>>155215662
no of course not.

sure their flappers aren't hollow bone, but they have almost no range, their bones are tiny, and their giant chest gets in the way of even hitting anything.

you'll never hear about a penguin killing something by flapping it to death.
>>
Gewr#9043
>>
>>155215884
Fucking women
>>
File: 1470366498039.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1470366498039.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
What the fuck is Gewr, some sort of nip meme?
>>
kinomo friends
>>
>>155198964
Teletranslation paradox is a non-issue. Philosophical zombie is a bullshit notion invented by philosophers. A perfect clone _is_ the original, because there's nothing to hold the individuality of the thing except for its structure.
>>
>>155216642
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1489121678416.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1489121678416.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>155216688
What are you supposed to do you do when you end up with two of you, though? Go full Highlander?
>>
File: 1489681702528.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489681702528.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
This thread is more GitS than the shitty new movie.
>>
>>155216839
Because Tachikoma are friends.
>>
File: Jaguar.jpg (1MB, 1580x1290px) Image search: [Google]
Jaguar.jpg
1MB, 1580x1290px
>tfw you don't know
>>
File: 1490808569273.png (2MB, 1575x2201px) Image search: [Google]
1490808569273.png
2MB, 1575x2201px
>>155216912
>>
>>155216794
Deal with it and accept that there are two of you now.
>>
>>155216794
Depends on a situation, but in general it may be possible for two of us to go live different lives (by tossing a coin)

Anyway, if there are technologies to create perfect copies of humans around, we're fucked (in particular, because the regular ethics is fucked)
>>
>>155216794
Split up your obligations and hone your talents. Imagine if you had another you to split up time and work spent at your job or studies or whatever. You could work together in life, getting shit done either twice as fast or with half the effort.
>>
>>155216912
>tfw you've gone white tofu
>>
>>155217173
But both mes would just want to watch anime and shitpost on 4chan.
>>
>>155198964

this is as autistic as "ash is in a coma" fags
>>
>>155216794
>What are you supposed to do you do when you end up with two of you, though?
Nothing? So there's two of you. You can just do your own things on your own, it's a big world. Or if you're the type that gets along you could probably divide work up pretty well with total trust. Most of us have times where we wish we could do multiple things, now you can divide that. If the tech is there to make a perfect clone it can probably handle memory merging too, so you could each go out and do different stuff and then sync the experience.

>Go full Highlander?
For what purpose. If you just want to pointlessly kill yourself just commit suicide already, you don't need any fancy cloning for that dumbass.
>>
I want a Kemono Friends Musou
>>
>>155217240
According to a article Nexon is planning to revive the game. Rejoice. Fuck
>>
>>155216794
Have crazy clone sex.
>>
>>155206794
It's more like some form of gene selection that takes specific trait from animals and have them reflect on a human template
>>155210666
For the nth time, even the question on what a friend is deserves some debate. Kemono follows Aristotle's nicomachean ethics on that.
>>
>>155216794
Now neither of you will be virgins.
>>
>>155217132
>Anyway, if there are technologies to create perfect copies of humans around, we're fucked
Or saved as the case may be, depending on how it works and how well regulated/controlled it is. Could be utopia or the most horrifying dystopia imaginable.

>(in particular, because the regular ethics is fucked)
It'd be interesting to see how it goes. Easy to imagine things changing so that identity theft or destruction is now the most heinous crime and murder goes down the list (you lose some memories so it's still a crime, but can always restore from your last backup). A lot of other crimes would probably stay the same though wouldn't they? I mean, even if you have a backup to restore from you still wouldn't want to be tortured or whatever, or even assaulted, that you won't be perma-hurt doesn't change that it'd hurt. If someone steals your stuff restoring doesn't get it back, etc. Might be surprisingly little that changes in ethics, except in terms of what risks people could voluntarily take. Stuff like skydiving and the like might become vastly more popular. How would terrorism work in such a world, some derka sets off a bomb and all it amounts to is some property damage as everyone restores.
>>
>>155217268
>According to a article Nexon is planning to revive the game. Rejoice. Fuck
Wait fucking what. I thought they didn't have an IP license anymore? God damn it. I was hoping for a full on new one with someone semi-decent behind it and a bigger budget, not fucking Nexon again.
>>
>>155217268
No they didn't stop lying man.
>>
>>155217456
>>155217488

http://www.itmedia.co.jp/news/articles/1703/30/news093.html

Just hope Kadokawa guy still fucking hates Nexon as shown in the interviews and Nexon themselves don't go back on their word about not reviving the game.
>>
/a/ - Cloning and Bio-engineering.
>>
>>155217407
>>155217132
I don't think ethics is fucked at all. The decision that may be taken would still face a conflict between how one upholds professional ethics vs that of societal morals.

Say for example if it's ethical to bring extinct animals back, but the moral cost of this is that the extinct animal friends have to be put to unnecessary duress by having her consumed by a Cerulean against her will, and she loses all the experience of her short existence as a friend in the process. This sort of conflict alone would necessitate an exploration to ethics.
>>
>>155217513
>"There is a possibility"
They're probably just saying this to avoid too much negative backlash. If they flat out said no again, it'd ruin their rep even more.

I doubt it's coming back.
Thank god.
>>
Don't let the stuff health nuts and vegetarians eat fool you, proper tofu is delicious. It actually pairs really well with meat.
>>
File: Progress must continue.png (107KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
Progress must continue.png
107KB, 251x251px
>>155198964
>>155210240
>>155217519
These Friends, they show such interestingly infinite possibilities...
>>
File: 1490720850757[1].jpg (44KB, 446x263px) Image search: [Google]
1490720850757[1].jpg
44KB, 446x263px
>>155217513
Weren't they making a card game?
>>
>>155217602
They already flat-out said no, though.
>>
>>155217513
I don't remember the official twitter or the director mentioning working with Nexon again to make a game.

Something that big they definitely would have tweeted.
>>
So, like... Kaban is a clone. Couldn't they have taken a bunch of her hair and made everyone a Kaban? Kabans for all? It seems like this is something they should have done. Mass produce Kaban.
>>
>>155217752
Sandstar might only work for one member of a species at a time.
>>
Why are bag's hands black and dying at the end?
>>
File: Kemono Official Anthology i-009.jpg (408KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Kemono Official Anthology i-009.jpg
408KB, 1129x1600px
>>155217752
>kaban all
Kaban is Serval's territory, no sharing allowed.
>>
>>155217892
Growing back clothes.
>>
File: 1490410248639.jpg (74KB, 529x539px) Image search: [Google]
1490410248639.jpg
74KB, 529x539px
>tfw the original kaban is kill
>tfw serval saved a cerulean egg

S2 kaban is caban
>>
>>155217932

How does hair grow clothes?
>>
>>155217947
Volcano magic.
>>
>>155198964
Or simply just because the memories are stored perceptions of the outside world and when she was a rainbow gatcha she had no senses to get any info to store as memories.
>>
>>155217892
>Girl Infected With Sandstar: "I AM GROWING STRONGER"
>>
>>155217952

Is Kaban made of volcano? What about Japari coins?
>>
>>155217901
>Kemono Official Anthology
Sauce?
>>
File: 13151235415.png (419KB, 458x622px) Image search: [Google]
13151235415.png
419KB, 458x622px
Guys there's actual magic, or at least something that's so scientifically bizarre that it might as well be magic.

The flying friends can float with it.
And many other things friends do that defy conventional physics follow that sort of function as well.

If physics can be defied by sandstar then it stands to reason that the process by which someone is consumed might also defy them.

The OP's entire premise comes down to that.
The size of Kaban's sphere was smaller than her body, ergo her body had to bee de-materialzied entirely which means it was then re-materialized. Ergo a new Kaban was born.

But what if it followed sandstar magic rules?
Time/Space were in stasis somehow, so Kaban was able to fit in a space that was smaller than herself, and she stopped perceiving the outside world because she was also outside of time in this state.
>>
>>155217752
>>155217815
We have been struggling with the implication that Kaban may be the ideal human form and how that there doesn't seem to be a big variation from the same specie of the same friend (look at OG Serval to anime Serval).
We have been debating on whether or not if Serval's still one and the same at that.

Silver Fox and Ezo Red Fox are really the same species though.
>>
>>155218020
archives, very deep in the archives someone shared the mega link of the kindle version
>>
>>155217901
Kaban moans does things to my dick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94QaaUs6xfw
>>
>>155218020
search for do not upload/share outside of /a/
>>
File: Kemono Official Anthology i-001.jpg (264KB, 1129x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Kemono Official Anthology i-001.jpg
264KB, 1129x1600px
>>155218020
Mega link in previous thread. Kindle version off of Amazon.jp I think, calibre+dedrm can convert it. It is adorable as hell.
>>
A clone of you with all of your memories is you. There is no such thing as as soul and consciousness is not perfectly persistent throughout our lives.
>>
>>155217669
Is that BushiRoad game? I pre ordered 2 boxes of packs for art,but it looks like 33% of text is covered by text
>>
File: 1490637401227.jpg (16KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
1490637401227.jpg
16KB, 378x378px
This thread is too much for Happy Meals like me.
>>
>>155218154
>see exceptionally good art on a game mat of a favourite character
>it's so sold out that I can't even find it secondhand
>the image is nowhere in a clean format
>only on cards where it's covered in text
Suffering.
>>
>>155218110
>>155218069
>>155218109
thanks found it
>>
>>155218299
>5 pages dedicated to finding a toilet and proceeding to take a dump in it

wat
>>
File: sexybill.jpg (247KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sexybill.jpg
247KB, 1000x1500px
What contains the Japari buns? Shoebill acts weird.
>>
>>155218403
>What contains the Japari buns?
The bags at the end? Probably there are storage facilities where the bossus take them from?
>>
File: 12703693.png (28KB, 1342x295px) Image search: [Google]
12703693.png
28KB, 1342x295px
>>155218110
What do you guys think?

So the had multiple art styles as options, they wanted to go with a more traditional anime art style and proportions for the anime but they didn't do it due to the gags and how "gross" it would look.

Were they correct?
Would something like Beaver x Praire dog kisses look "gross" with more realistic head-body ratio art styles? Or friends liking the ground, or biting wood, or liking themselves, would that look too gross?
>>
File: toki.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
toki.webm
2MB, 480x360px
In the dark future of Japari Park there is only Friendship.
>>
>>155218481
>Seeing how I bungled Yaoyorozu for posterity
I feel embarrassed as fuck about this.
>>
File: 62160244_p0.png (3MB, 1253x1769px) Image search: [Google]
62160244_p0.png
3MB, 1253x1769px
>>
>>155216438
You can't believe a rock is a rock unless rock scientists come and there's a rock meeting and they finally pass a legistlation calling it a rock
>>
>>155199333
>>155199422
>ameriburgers stay up until 2am with their toddlers
really gets the nig noggin
>>
>>155218110
>serval
>sandcat
>housecat
>lion
>and more
kaban-chan sure gets a lot of pussy.
>>
>>155218619
Why can't science be real already?
>>
>>155218371
A lot of deep insights come about on toilets anon.
>>
>>155218826
>Overlooking the revolution in sanitation from proper sewage system

It's a mark of civilization. The friends are embracing their humanity when they use the john.
>>
I wonder if Toshiaki and Nanashi will be utterly lost over the White Tofu meme.
>>
File: police.jpg (110KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
police.jpg
110KB, 800x450px
>>155213310
>>
>>155210317
do you know where you are?
>>
You can actually preorder vol1 guidebook on Amazon again. Damn this keeps getting sold out.
>>
I drew some fanart, guys
Serevial chan is cute!
>>
Does anyone have a webm of the Hyena panting on the bridge near the end?
>>
File: 1461578455847.jpg (48KB, 349x499px) Image search: [Google]
1461578455847.jpg
48KB, 349x499px
>Customers who bought items in your cart also bought...
>>
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30925831

Which one of you uploaded this to my nip site?

I love it
>>
>>155218926
Indeed.
Big significance from it.
To go from shitting on the street to properly using a toilet, they're going from humanoid beasts to civilized humans.
>>
File: 1490224769395.jpg (156KB, 865x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1490224769395.jpg
156KB, 865x1265px
>>155219759
Serval is a good cat.
>>
File: 1490847178009.png (39KB, 549x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490847178009.png
39KB, 549x350px
>>155219663
Here you go anon. Don't spend it all in one place now.
>>
>>155218116
From the point where you and your clone exist in two different points, it stops being you. Your clone can only be "you" if "you" stop existing as soon as it's created, unless you find a way to synchronize your thoughts, memories and feelings.
>>
>>155218481
Just look at the manga art and try calling it gross. I'll hate you forever.
>>
File: kemono friends b2 run.jpg (2MB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
kemono friends b2 run.jpg
2MB, 1600x1067px
Finally we got Ace Combat Zero parody.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30923260

Did you know? There are three kinds of friends.
Those who seek strength.
Those who live for pride.
And those who can read the tide of battle.

Those are the three.

But her? She was a human that they call "Kaban-chan."
This girl was her buddy.
>>
File: C8JoBvVVwAEf_g0.jpg:orig.jpg (158KB, 1402x1413px) Image search: [Google]
C8JoBvVVwAEf_g0.jpg:orig.jpg
158KB, 1402x1413px
https://twitter.com/bogosorter/status/847354066866806785
>>
>>155219867

ha
>>
File: 1490627817789.jpg (204KB, 1554x771px) Image search: [Google]
1490627817789.jpg
204KB, 1554x771px
>>155219866
>>
File: 1488964932494.jpg (16KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488964932494.jpg
16KB, 360x360px
>>155219929
>when you know there's a meme at play here but you don't get the reference
>>
File: warana1.png (843KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
warana1.png
843KB, 1280x800px
>>155202979
>Kaban is Homo Sapiens type Friend

Does that means that if another human materials were to be resurected by sandstar, then it would have looked like Kaban? Maybe Kaban looked like what she is now because she is resurected in the Savannah Area. Can we met another Homo Sapiens friends in the next island? Maybe they'll go with something like

>Savannah
Safari getup (Kaban san)
>Rainforest
Explorer / military camouflage getup (Camo san)
>Alpine
Hiker getup (Rope san or Boots san)
>Desert
Nomadic or gypsy getup (Tracker san)
>Forest
Logger or camper getup ( Axe san or Tent san)
>Plains
Herder getup (Shepherd san)
Waterside
Clam diver or catch fishermen get up (Fisher san)

Anyhting else?
>>
>>155220004
Just Ace Combat memery, slightly altered lines taken from some of the games.
>>
>>155211578
Always remember. It's somebody's else fault. Blame someone else.
>>
>>155206330
>Animals don't have the same memory capacity as humans, so they lose their memories.

This was my thinking as well. It's not just memory capacity, either, but fundamental changes in brain structure, so they can't even keep basic memories that an animal would normally be able to have.

Actually, here's an interesting thought. We know that Sandstar transformations are largely based on the animals' own perceptions of themselves. We also know that Friends remember their time as animals. Isn't it possible that rather than a "reversal" of the Sandstar effect, the Cerulean effect is actually another transformation that draws on Friends' memories of their animal selves?

That could pretty neatly explain what happened to Kaban - she only has memories of herself as Kaban, so it's all she could turn back into. It might also explain why she seems more powerful and confident at the end, she was in badass mode when she "died" and that may have physically affected the way she was regenerated.
>>
>>155219786
HULULU HULULU
>>
File: 1488542281989.jpg (179KB, 1184x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1488542281989.jpg
179KB, 1184x1130px
>>155220021
>Human Friends born in other areas are just Kabans in different outfits
Urban Kaban (because the concrete jungles humans have created are still ecosystems that have all sorts of life living in them) would be wearing a sports t-shirt, basketball shorts, and crocs with socks.
>>
>>155212668
Boss is a slightly malfunctioning Lucky Beast-bot.
>>
File: the beasts in game.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the beasts in game.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>155212668
>>155220095
This is what happens if the beasts got hit with sandstar.
>>
>>155220108
Did Mine really design these furrybeasts?
>>
>>155220021
That's a very good point.
Those are some fun possibilities.
Indeed the human ability to adapt for any environment by changing his cloth wasn't explored, it's one thing they might be able to touch upon later.
>>
>>155220054
>We know that Sandstar transformations are largely based on the animals' own perceptions of themselves.

Why, how, when?
>>
>>155220108
I would have preferred a sexy humanoid robot over that.
>>
Welcome to Youkoso United States of America

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30848522
>>
>>155220128
Given enough time in a different environment, Kaban would probably start growing or shedding (removing) different clothes if she stays there long enough, I imagine.

For example, if they stayed in that snowy area for a long period of time, Kaban would probably be able to develop snow clothes, boots, thermal socks and a snow cap under her hat.
>>
>>155220108
Sonicfags wet dream?
>>
File: 62162170_p0.jpg (427KB, 631x1024px) Image search: [Google]
62162170_p0.jpg
427KB, 631x1024px
Post Serval's servals
>>
>>155220146
It's in the guidebook, when they explain where Friends' clothes and weapons come from and how they work.
>>
>>155220108
I hope they don't make it into season 2 they look like shit
>>
File: 1490740495797.jpg (156KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490740495797.jpg
156KB, 960x1200px
>>155220185
Here's a picture of Serval naked.
>>
>>155220199
>Sandstar, son.
>>
>>155220021

All the Kabans we can never hold.
>>
>>155209685
They really got good by the end of the show. Based 10 dudes in a basement
>>
File: 1490440576843.jpg (348KB, 1361x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1490440576843.jpg
348KB, 1361x1892px
Best yuri anime this season. I approve of this.
>>
File: 61712739_p0.jpg (652KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61712739_p0.jpg
652KB, 848x1200px
>>155220185
Animals don't wear bras.
>>
>>155220299
wakaran
>>
File: 1490864356722.jpg (75KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1490864356722.jpg
75KB, 600x434px
This really was star wars.
>>
>>155220299
/u/ leave
>>
File: yes.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>155220299
Don't defile the friends.
Friends doesn't mate, they are made.
>>
>>155220299
>Moose (originally boy/Director self insert)
>Lion (originally boy)
>Yuri

I don't think my IQ can handle all these contradiction.
>>
>>155220403
Will you be a happy meal, or would you be a tofu?
>>
File: animal love.jpg (211KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
animal love.jpg
211KB, 1280x1440px
>>155220396
Love finds a way.
>>
>>155220403
>Director self insert
Wrong. People only started associating Tatsuki with her because his name shows up at the same time as her in the OP.
>>
File: 1490531320376.jpg (881KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490531320376.jpg
881KB, 1920x1080px
These two feel like Gabriel and Vigne. Best couple.
>>
File: 1482929280532.jpg (140KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482929280532.jpg
140KB, 500x500px
Just finished the show today and i would really like to see this show in a more normal anime style, I got over the CG after about 2 episodes but i feel like its a huge barrier to entry for most people.
>>
>>155220491
I want to daradara about
>>
>>155220108
TOKEN PIKACHU
>>
>>155220299
Fuck off
>>
>>155220527
>its a huge barrier to entry for most people.
It's literally the most popular show in Japan right now, how is that a huge barrier? If you mean the west, nobody cares.
>>
File: 1490791116881-a.jpg (9KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490791116881-a.jpg
9KB, 300x225px
>>
>>155220527
I hope most people never, ever bother.
>>
>>155220527
Probably never unless it's a spinoff. Tatsuki the director is a 3dcgfag
>>
>>155220424
I dont know. I think I just want to be a tofu.
Ponder this.

Koutei got the highest number of lewd arts.
TMA porn already in work.
Easily the most sexualize penguin and friends
Yet in the anime she recount her experience as a male penguin in details.
How do people see her as some sex object?
>>
>>155220578
Why is it that Square Enix can waste millions and not deliver on a story that's as well executed as Tatsuki could in his tiny little apartment with a staff of 10?
>>
File: 1444318514001.jpg (187KB, 1104x621px) Image search: [Google]
1444318514001.jpg
187KB, 1104x621px
Apparently, this is Goat.
>>
>>155220580
Emperor penguin is god by the way.
>>
File: 1490792490546.png (298KB, 790x905px) Image search: [Google]
1490792490546.png
298KB, 790x905px
>OST has been postponed by a month
http://www.jvcmusic.co.jp/-/Information/A025684.html
>>
>>155220580
Being male in the past life doesn't matter, she gets porn by wearing a leotard and having big tits, also Hululu calls her a masochist
>>
File: 1490640435147.png (792KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
1490640435147.png
792KB, 1000x733px
>>155220562
>>
>>155220527
a lot of the designs would look terrible 2d, because they'd lose a lot of detail, or they'd be very motionless. or it'd be prohibitively costly to do.

and as you could probably tell KF was made on the cheap.
>>
File: 1490520764669.jpg (99KB, 962x581px) Image search: [Google]
1490520764669.jpg
99KB, 962x581px
>>155220491
Yeah, they are Gabriel and Vigne done right.
Actual Gabriel a shit
>>
File: 1490629231801.jpg (2MB, 2488x1547px) Image search: [Google]
1490629231801.jpg
2MB, 2488x1547px
Any more news on the speration animation thing? Is it just going to be an OVA or some sort of ad or a short, I cant imagine it costs much to make the episodes outside of paying the VA's
>>
>>155220596
Because it's much easier to produce something good when you're doing it for fun than when you're doing it for some quick buck.
>>
File: 1487645342839.jpg (32KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1487645342839.jpg
32KB, 345x345px
>>155220617
>>
File: 1435398706001.jpg (200KB, 1104x621px) Image search: [Google]
1435398706001.jpg
200KB, 1104x621px
>>155220603
Nah, this here is goat.
>>
OP arrangement by simoyuki (the man behind the Niconico Medleys)
https://soundcloud.com/simoyuki/japari-sr
>>
File: 61655338_p0.png (814KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61655338_p0.png
814KB, 848x1200px
>>155220580
>How do people see her as some sex object?
I don't know. Feel free to guess.
>>
File: 1490488292337.jpg (70KB, 252x276px) Image search: [Google]
1490488292337.jpg
70KB, 252x276px
>>155220682
I still wish people would stop lewding up the friends.
Friends are for cute, not for lewd.
>>
File: 1490752190291.jpg (94KB, 567x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490752190291.jpg
94KB, 567x800px
>>
>>155220706
I want to agree with you but I saw monkey
>>
>>155220662
Why are they all so cute. Fucking Mine.
>>
>>155220706
When Wukong appeared all common sense went out the door
>>
>>155220580

Wait what details of her past male penguin life did she say she remembers?
>>
File: IMG_20170330_163348.jpg (198KB, 1117x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_163348.jpg
198KB, 1117x1500px
Dozo dozo
https://twitter.com/lalalalack/status/847378617248079873
>>
File: 61868844_p0.png (287KB, 644x700px) Image search: [Google]
61868844_p0.png
287KB, 644x700px
>>155220706
Everything is fair game to Japan so I've never cared. Cute lewd is the best kind of lewd anyway.
>>
File: no.jpg (46KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
46KB, 400x302px
>>155220760
Christ I think none of the Friends have disappointed in the legs and arms department
>>
>>155220199
Any translated scans out t here?
>>
>>155220757
Fasting.

Only male penguins do that while incubating eggs.
>>
File: IMG_20170330_163905.jpg (123KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_163905.jpg
123KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>155220816

Well at least you know she'll make a good parent when you make her a mother this time
>>
There's something bugging me, very much so.
Why there's no friends with loli type body.
>>
>>155220580
Adele penguin when
>>
>>155209685
I love this part cause it shows how preys counter cheetah's chasing. Though it's serval but I think it's close enough.
>>
>>155220706
Lewding the pepops is no problem. Margay agreed.
>>
>>155220835
>you make her a mother
only sandstar could do that.
>>
>>155220829
Poor miyuhan
Why is sunaneko unpopular?
96neko got an anisong this season? What anime? Kuzu no honkai?
>>
>>155220851
Not an ideal human body according to sandstar
>>
File: 1490751263548.jpg (328KB, 1150x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490751263548.jpg
328KB, 1150x768px
>>
>>155220851
I love all kinds of girls with a slight preference for loli and DFC, but I really love how many tits there are in KemoFure. These designs have made me appreciate breasts even more.
>>
>>155220851
Fanart will deal with that.
>>
>>155220866
Friends have human bodies, and Sandstar only turns things into Friends if it can hit them. It should be perfectly possible for a human male to impregnate a Friend.
>>
>>155220909
>human male
there's your problem. Sandstar exposure will turn a male into a variation on Kaban.
>>
>>155220851
There is Tamandua sort of
>>
>>155198964
So... Kemono Gantz?
>>
File: Angriest birb.jpg (325KB, 758x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Angriest birb.jpg
325KB, 758x1036px
>>155220895
the professor and her assistant are the go-to lolis for the series, even if they aren't lolis in the show.
>>
>>155211081
This is the price of popularity, the serie gets the recognition it deserves but also attracts the worst retards and makes flamewars pop out.

Now you understand why actual touhou fans are constantly butthurt and act like elitist hipsters.
>>
>>155220329
This is why they had to give the show a semi chibi art style.
The kemonos would have been too lewd otherwise.
>>
File: 2015091803232944FdFWlm.jpg (176KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
2015091803232944FdFWlm.jpg
176KB, 1136x640px
>>155220851
Mine's designs for KF are not suited for lolis. Look at this
>>
>>155220851
owls is the closest but they still got them curve
>>
>>155220943
Don't go full Tofu.
>>
>>155220895
Exactly.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62088515
>>155220922
Sandstar hitting a human male will turn them into Kaban. Your dick will be safe as long as you avoid the shiny raining rocks.
>>
>>155220957
I'm not going tofu, I'm just complaining about this whole baseless hate and shitposting the thread has.
>>
File: 61451590_p0.png (952KB, 900x1170px) Image search: [Google]
61451590_p0.png
952KB, 900x1170px
>>155220923
She has a decent bust size as well, possibly close to the gentle mounds Kaban and the owls have. There are no fully flat Friends.
>>
>>155220829
What about the ending?
It's seriously underrated compared to the op.
>>
>>155220596
>Why is it that Square Enix can waste millions and not deliver on a story that's as well executed as Tatsuki could in his tiny little apartment with a staff of 10?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn6HZdMJwnU

Across Japan executives are re-enacting this scene, except substituting "Tatsuki" for "Tony Stark"and "five animators" for "a box of scraps". I'm surprised 2ch hasn't done a Downfall-style subtitle of the scene yet.
>>
>>155220943
Have you even seen what grimdark 2hu fans are like? Holy shit this thread doesn't even come close to the amount of autism they have.
>>
>>155221036
I've been saying that since the last 6 threads. The ED has been looping in my playlist since the last 3 weeks.
>>
>>155221058
I don't want to be anywhere near them and their reclining worldview.
>>
File: Kaban the Destructor.jpg (98KB, 446x500px) Image search: [Google]
Kaban the Destructor.jpg
98KB, 446x500px
>>155220969
>will turn them into Kaban
>lanky Japanese teenager gets touched by a tiny falling bit of Sandstar, turning into Kaban and ends up getting molested at Comiket
>>
Vol 1 and 2 guidebook back in stock on amazon. Buy buy buy.
>>
>>155221036
Maybe it's too melancholy and bitter-sweet compared to the earworm OP.
>>
>>155221058
>grimdark 2hu fans
Nahh, they are extinct today.
>>
>>155220957
I'm amused that Tofu is now the opposite of Happy Meal.
>>
>>155221075
Isn't sandstar massively bad news for 2hu? You only go to Gensokyo if people no longer believe and you become a myth, while sandstar will turn myth back into reality as human friends at that.
>>
File: 1490799347671.png (1MB, 1340x2112px) Image search: [Google]
1490799347671.png
1MB, 1340x2112px
>>
>>155220527
This
>>155220578
At best we can hope for something more on Sidonia's quality.
>>
>>155221083
The distance between a happy meal and a tofu is measured only by tanoshii.
>>
>>155220943
Kemono Friends is big enough for both tofu posters and hululu posters. There is no need for segregation.
>>
>>155221126
>hululu
tell them what kind of anon you are.jpg
>>
>>155221096
masterpiece
>>
File: 1488415203411.png (485KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
1488415203411.png
485KB, 600x599px
>>155221115
What if tofu came in happy meals?
>>
>>155221096
They at least prove that this gay wolf can draw on last episode
>>
>>155221108
>Sidonia's quality.
What?
Sidonia has terrible character animation. They look even more uncute compare to kemono friends. The CG only look good in the space mecha fightan scenes.
>>
File: 1490746530126.jpg (314KB, 750x995px) Image search: [Google]
1490746530126.jpg
314KB, 750x995px
Huh? Huh?

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30927727
>>
File: fun is a buzzword.jpg (77KB, 680x738px) Image search: [Google]
fun is a buzzword.jpg
77KB, 680x738px
>>155221145
>>
>>155221089
I see, so it's a stable equilibrium, or whatever it's called these days.
>>
>>155221108
Polygon's CG is horrible.
>>
>>155221108
Or keep the original budget and quality so we can get weekly release like aikatsu
>>
Funny how KF is getting the same Keroro wars about people arguing about who the target audience is even though it's been said plain and clear the show is for everyone.
>>
>>155221163
imagine if it was 5.1 surround sound
>>
>>155221163
I was waiting for this
>>
>>155221145
That's fried tofu.
>>
>>155221164
Did they actually say that? Stay classy, /v/ermin.
>>
>>155221073
Westerners don't buy that stuff, and don't need to. Just let the nihonjins do that.
>>
>>155221195
Although the difference this time around is that there's no longer that whole "manga's for teen" argument anymore.
>>
I'm still confused.
We're outright told that Kaban was reverting to her original form and that this form is human.
Then the gloves crap appears to contradict this with no explanation even suggested in the series.
We're also told that reverting forms loses memories.
But Kaban contradicts this too, again not bothering with an explanation.

I can come up with my own ideas but of all the things to leave to mystery, Kaban's resurrection is not an intriguing one. It just feels poorly explained.
Maybe the Friends form is made out of sparkle and Sandstar. Kaban was partially digested, so she lost some material and spent the next month generating or passively gathering sparkle to complete her form? I've got nothing satisfying for the memories.
>>
>>155220603
Cape Giraffe.

>>155220662
Reticulated Giraffe.
>>
>>155220596
A smaller team with a vision, flexibility, control and freedom will come up with something better than a team, with money, boundaries and responsibilities.
>>
二期のたつき監督を信じよう
>>
>>155221240
Kaban's sparkle wasn't really digested by the Cerulean. It is upon the absorption of the sparkle that a friend loses anything from memory, their drives to reverting into their base animal form.
>>
>>155221073
Out again already?
>>
>>155221195
>keroro is for everyone
what? the girls are very lewd, how come it's for everyone?
>>
>>155221240
And this is why I consider the last episode of the original Evangelion to be irrelevant. Not showing what Kaban see inside Cerulean made Friends clapping around her afterwards to make more sense.
>>
>>155221207
I'm surprised you hadn't heard it before. When I took a game design class we were forbidden from using the F word.
>>
>>155218299
I can't find it please post link to the archives
>>
I sure do love all the pictures of Severals strong hands. She could throttle a few friends with these vice grips.
>>
>>155221163
I want to die.
>>
File: 1490844806962.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490844806962.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
50,000 friends used to live here.
>>
>>155221240
Friends lose their memories when digested because animal brains are incapable of processing them. Same goes for "being unable to talk", as Serval said - both statements are true, but they omit key details. However, human brains are obviously capable of retaining human memories, which is why Kaban didn't get reset.
As for the gloves and stockings, I think the implication is that Kaban is slowly becoming a Friend again, possibly due to prolonged exposure to Sandstar. That didn't happen to Mirai or the rest of the staff because those were originally humans, but Kaban was born as a Friend.
>>
>>155221353
That doesn't mean that human beings really don't lose memories whatsoever when swallowed by Cerulean. How else do we account for Kako being in a comatose state?
>>
>>155221353
>However, human brains are obviously capable of retaining human memories, which is why Kaban didn't get reset.
But she became rainbow goo, not a human brain.
>>
Monster rancher style + Kemono Friends.
Instead of putting disk into console, you upload picture, then let google discern what kind of animal you just uploaded, and then you got friends.
>>
>>155221373
Kako is a human human, Kaban is a human Friend. They're different.
>>155221387
The goop seems to be what Friends become after being "digested". Notice how she only went back to being Kaban after she "returned to nature".
>>
File: kemonofriends_kaban_1.jpg (88KB, 555x312px) Image search: [Google]
kemonofriends_kaban_1.jpg
88KB, 555x312px
What ethnicity do you think Kaban is?
>>
>>155221108
Tesagure looked pretty fine if you ask me. They should jst give Tatsuki the money and witness the result.
>>
Here's a forbidden question.

How would /a/ feel if Asanagi drew Kemono Friends?
>>
>>155221428
Little girl
>>
>>155221428
Japari
>>
>>155221281
Same thing with shin-chan my friend.
The boy is a huge pervert and there are drawn tits and dick everywhere in the manga. Kids still read them.
>>
File: Serval-chan.jpg (49KB, 352x1082px) Image search: [Google]
Serval-chan.jpg
49KB, 352x1082px
>>155221396
>upload a vague picture of a marmoset
>get pic related
I think a better idea would be something along the lines of Zoo Tycoon or Sim Earth (but on a smaller scale).
>>
Anyone got the link to the kemono friends title generator.
>>
>>155221448
>male
Asanagi should leave Japari Park.
>>
File: 1490868435912.jpg (78KB, 672x756px) Image search: [Google]
1490868435912.jpg
78KB, 672x756px
>>155198964
>>
File: 07a0f73f9053f8b0f43da3f427b65621.jpg (131KB, 1100x1553px) Image search: [Google]
07a0f73f9053f8b0f43da3f427b65621.jpg
131KB, 1100x1553px
>>155221448
You tell me, /a/.
>>
>>155221428
Japarinese or Japarian.
>>
>>155221428
Anime race
>>
>>155221428
Dutch
>you now picture kaban speaking afrikaans
>>
>>155221428
Homo sapiens sandstari
>>
File: colonial friends.png (13KB, 639x496px) Image search: [Google]
colonial friends.png
13KB, 639x496px
>>155221533
>>
>>155221428
>>
File: black serval 2.png (346KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
black serval 2.png
346KB, 600x800px
Will the black Serval appear in S2?
>>
This wasn't on my radar at all. Glanced over it quickly, saw horrid CGI, thought the case was closed. Now /a/ and apparently all of Japan are on an absolute autism-trek because of this. Explain
>>
>>155221534

Homo Sapiens Amicus.

Though I'm not a friend who's very good at Latin so Amicus may not be conjugated correctly.
>>
File: yumenikkipuke.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
yumenikkipuke.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>155202979
>Ich bin kein Roboter
>>
>>155221614
After Caracal, maybe.
>>
>>155221623
>Explain
No
>>
>>155221623
It's a lesson about how you should stop judging books by their covers. Give it a chance with the good old three episode rule, and if you don't get into it just drop the show and move on.
>>
>>155221623
It was made by a fanatical director and a bunch of other people on nearly non-existent budget, because they wanted to make an anime about animals and didn't give a fuck.

The anime turned out to be fucking good.
>>
>>155221623
Play the game.
>>
>>155221639
>>155221651
>>155221653
>>155221670
Sugoi, fish friends.
>>
>>155221632
Wouldn't the way how it goes be
Genus Homo
Species H. sapiens
subspecies H. s. Sui ?
>>
>>155221651
>>155221653
>>155221670
Thank you, the budget aspect got my attention, might consider watching it

>>155221639
(You)
>>
File: 1490493818278.jpg (151KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490493818278.jpg
151KB, 1280x720px
I only watch anime at the end of the season. If i cant marathon it, ill probably not finish it. Just showed up to /a/ one day when I heard reports that the season was ending. The first thread that catches my eye was this. Saw the art and recognized the characters at ones I have recently fapped to. So I tried it with out even knowing that most of /a/ and Japan had dismissed it as junk because of the horrible CG animation, early on.

I always feel so left out.
>>
>>155221632
Do biologists still even care about the conjugation nowadays? They don't even bother Latinizing spellings anymore.
>>
>>155221733
>I always feel so left out.
You are the one leaving yourself out. Why are you talking about it like if people are purposely excluding you?
>>
>>155221733
>I only watch anime at the end of the season.
Well.
>>
>>155221733
You chose not to be a friend.
>>
>>155221733

honestly the only time the animation gets to me is when characters are moving quickly, usually during fights. though the moose v lion fight was actually pretty well done.
>>
File: ferris-wheel-pripyat-chernobyl.jpg (868KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
ferris-wheel-pripyat-chernobyl.jpg
868KB, 1024x683px
>>
>>155221776
Like when they are ice skating on land. What really gets me is the dead air moments. When someone is talking and no one is moving at all and their faces are away from the camera. Or when they are preforming an action with little movement, but there is no movement at all and you wonder if you just accidentally his the pause button.
>>
>>155198964
if you believe in god, they have the same soul thus the same.
if you don't, they are exactly the same with a slightly different random seeds, again they are the same
>>
>>155211896
Yeah, it might be part of a franchise too but it was practically like an original anime.
It's one of those success stories that keep giving the investors a reason to have faith in original anime as well.

The industry needs more of those.

And I mean shows like Kemono, where someone like the director has enough freedom to come up with a vision.
Not some by the numbers committee run investment.
>>
Why did this show do the curry episode a million times better than Kancolle's?
>>
>>155221737
Sometimes they are in Greek, and sometime people came up with this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eoperipatus_totoro
>>
>>155221866
Because Kancolle has no soul?
>>
>>155221577
>Funeral Friends
I'm imagining some show where friendly skeletons and ghosts come visit sad little girls when their grandmothers die.
>>
>>155221866
It was a soulless adaptation.
>>
>>155221623
Here's your explanation: Do a 360 and walk back out the door.
>>
>>155221733
>I only watch anime at the end of the season.
You're not very smart, huh?
>>
>>155221866
Kancolle anime was edgy unlike the game.
>>
>>155221866
But the curry episode was the only thing the KanColle anime did right.
>>
>>155221831
If there's a large amount of committee decisions, it does however also mean that there's lots of sponsors and investors.
>>
>>155221901
you need turn pie not to pie
>>
No other show after this can come close to being a passion project with soul that delivers such healing, good episodic stories and worldbuilding. Even a KF S2 would be the staff trying really hard to capture the charm of the first but it will never be the same.
>>
>>155221870
Not even the worst named thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog
>>
>>155220172
That's kinda weird. But interesting nonetheless.
>>
>>155221916
I think it was appropriate, made it feel quite cinematic when they fought the abyssal.
>>
>>155221950
>They point to a less humorous situation where patients or parents of patients with a serious disorder are told that they or their child "have a mutation in [their] sonic hedgehog".

also
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donaldtrumpi
>>
>>155221950
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikachurin
People are weird.
>>
>>155221983
They should've made it more like Strike Witches.
>>
File: serval eating curry.webm (1MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
serval eating curry.webm
1MB, 512x288px
>>155221866
DesDiv6 and Curry was the only good episode in KanColle, but it can't compare to the impact of the Curry episode in KemoFure.

Diomedea's episode was purely to pander to the audience about the Akatsukis.
Yaoyorozu's episode speak about the gift of fire and the spread of knowledge through words.

The cooking episode in KemoFure isn't even the peak for KemoFure at that.
>>
>>155221866
Now anon. The DesDiv6 episode was actually good. The only good episode in that shit show.
>>
>>155221931
Yeah but better shows come out of more hands off approaches.
>>
>>155220172
Kaban having Darwin superpowers would actually sound pretty cool actually. Fucking hell, now I want it to be real
>>
>>155221950
>A potential inhibitor of the Hedgehog signaling pathway has been found and dubbed 'Robotnikinin', in honor of Sonic The Hedgehog's nemesis, Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik.
Please send help
>>
>>155221866
KF curry episode remind me of shokugeki
>>
>>155220172
>>155221967
But that depends if Kaban recognize those as her thicker coats.
>>
sasuga Fennec
>>
>>155222043
So Kaban food rape the friends? That wasn't nice.
>>
>>155222032
>Relationship between Sonic hedgehog protein, brain-derived neurotrophic factor and oxidative stress in autism spectrum disorders.
Nothing we didn't already know.
>>
File: 61602403_p0.jpg (105KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
61602403_p0.jpg
105KB, 800x800px
This is a japanese jesus
>>
>>155222061
Well, owls said this is shit but why I can't stop eating it
>>
File: Fennec yuri.jpg (540KB, 889x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Fennec yuri.jpg
540KB, 889x1500px
>>155222059
Is that what I think it is?
>>
>>155221950
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbtb7
>Zbtb7, originally named Pokemon, is a gene that may act as a master switch for cancer, and is responsible for the proliferation of cancer throughout surrounding cells.
Oh god damn it
>>
File: 1490749129760.jpg (231KB, 700x884px) Image search: [Google]
1490749129760.jpg
231KB, 700x884px
>>155221892
Fund it!
>>
>>155221281
Kids will find that stuff plain funny. Yatterman showed Doronjo's bare tits all the time and everyone just took it as a gag.
>>
>>155222133
Pokemon causes cancer you heard it here first folks.
>>
>>155222124
yes. She's telling Serval to push Kaban down.
>>
File: do it.png (16KB, 611x186px) Image search: [Google]
do it.png
16KB, 611x186px
>>155222124
>>
File: fennec symbol.jpg (83KB, 597x594px) Image search: [Google]
fennec symbol.jpg
83KB, 597x594px
>>155222124
Yes.
Yesterday twitter was raging with Fennec = Lez tweets
>>
>>155222133
Zubat everywhere memes went too far
>>
>>155222124
I like to think that Fennec was speaking in a frequency that couldn't be picked up by Kaban and Serval can
>>
File: Namori Serval.jpg (690KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Namori Serval.jpg
690KB, 1280x720px
>>155222161
Now we're talking!
>>
>>155198964
Well fuck, wish i have seen the thread sooner.

My autism hit me hard so i did compose a theory to explain how the fucking sandstar rho works.

First, let's call the sandstar rho as SR. After observation, I believe that when SR contacts with a piece of genetic material, it'd display two characteristic

>1/ Matter Generation
> SR +Gene = Friends.
Literally that is how it works with every Friends

>Anthromorphism
They must have something, in which belongs to human. Let's call it a homo sapien notDNA.

>Feminization
It literally turns a whole zoo into a gay brothel. Maybe SR has a mechanic which could effect to the gender chromosomes.

This would explain why every Friends we meet is a cute loli girl.

About Cerulean, i believe it follows these

> Ceruleans = X(factor ) + DNA + SR.

The matter generation stuff only exists when SR contact with a DNA. So Celurean must contain some DNA, but the factor X somewhow dampened the DNA manifestation into a Friend.
Still there is a point in the franchise, Bear Friend said it would disappear after a time.
This leads me into another theory : Cerulean is unstable. SR in first, contact with DNA and manifest into matter only to be governed by X factor later ,to turn into a Cerulean. But the matter made of cerulean is volatile or something like that, it would decay by time. And the combination of SR +DNA will create new matter.

But the whole process of SR +DNA damages DNA. Slowly.The more damage DNA takes, the more SR the Cerulean leaks to the environment. This explains why Friend is stable but Cerulean is not : Animal have a mechanism of self-fixing. The DNA will self-repair, making the whole process of matter generating stable.

TBC
>>
>>155222234
Wakaran.
>>
File: 1481511899053.png (101KB, 252x277px) Image search: [Google]
1481511899053.png
101KB, 252x277px
>>155222234
>why every Friends we meet is a cute loli girl.
>>
File: Happy Tea Friends.jpg (873KB, 2494x720px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Tea Friends.jpg
873KB, 2494x720px
>>155222186
I look forward to the inevitable doujins.
>>
File: C8I6-BgUIAELYER.jpg (180KB, 1200x1074px) Image search: [Google]
C8I6-BgUIAELYER.jpg
180KB, 1200x1074px
>Boss didn't become a friend
You had one job, Japan
>>
>>155222234
>Literally that is how it works with every Friends
Whoah there friend you might need to slow down. DNA may not have been used for the mythological Friends.

>Feminization
Is this actually confirmed to be the case? I accept that every Friend is female in appearance, but I don't recall a male ever being selected for the Friendification process. Maybe it only selects or works on females.
>>
File: 1490397945429.png (495KB, 792x476px) Image search: [Google]
1490397945429.png
495KB, 792x476px
>>155222234
I need to know what you want to say regarding why Cerulean (cell aliens) are able to reconstruct themselves from unique markers of the friends that they have absorbed. They exhibit this capability within the game.

This for example is what happens when a Cerulean absorbed Natsumi's hair.
>>
File: 1490398007517.png (588KB, 793x479px) Image search: [Google]
1490398007517.png
588KB, 793x479px
>>155222234
>>155222299
Moreover, Cerulean will adopt even the capabilities of machinery.
>>
File: 1489491464857.png (345KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489491464857.png
345KB, 620x640px
>>155221733
>So I tried it with out even knowing that most of /a/ and Japan had dismissed it as junk because of the horrible CG animation
>most of /a/ and Japan had dismissed it as junk because of the horrible CG animation
> and Japan
>>
File: about cerval and pueple cerulean.jpg (589KB, 2044x1828px) Image search: [Google]
about cerval and pueple cerulean.jpg
589KB, 2044x1828px
>>155222308
>>155222299
>>155222234
And this is the result from a Cerulean having evolved itself after habing absorbed a bird friend's sparkle.
>>
>>155222234
>white tofu.avi
>>
>>155222298
Moose and Lion are females with male characteristics, but the real reason for that is probably because a moose/lion Friend would look rather boring if you didn't take the male traits.
>>
>>155222321
To be fair Japan had the same reaction at first, the anime boomed with ep3
>>
>>155222298
Female lions don't have manes and female moose don't have antlers but the Friend versions of them still do.
>>
>>155222321
>>155222364
Reminder that the ep1 advanced screening had the audience lost and their reactions were all over the place.
>>
>>155222333
That's the game my man. Just wait for the guidebook vol 2 to clarify
>>
>>155222234

So, Ceruleans must hunt Friend for 2 reasons :

1/ To extract SR. This leads friend turning back into the original animal, the matter for the genetic materials was already created, the Friend was already take shape. With a little handwaving and extracting the SR out of Friends, they would turn back to animal, nothing less.

2/ To borrow the DNA self-fixing mechanism of the animal. This will keep the DNA of the Cerulean refreshed.

The X factor somehow restricted Ceruleans to absorb directly SR, and even with SR, they can't self-regenerating. In order to survive, they must hunt Friends.

About the Black Cerulean, it has the power to absorb SR directly. But it still eat Kaban in order to borrow the DNA self-repairing mechanism, and the moment it eats her, the SR sources has been extinguished. So, it must substitue the source by turning back to eating Friends.
>>
>>155222369
>>155222360
This doesn't confirm that it feminizes though, unless we know they came from a male vessel.
>>
>>155222124
Or she was telling Serval to keep Kaban distracted for a while longer so the friends could have the modified bus ready.
>>
>>155222008
MMD Serval is a different character to me because of this
https://twitter.com/cham05694773/status/843472107002449923
>>
>>155222234
>every Friends we meet is a cute loli girl.
But all of them had from small but noticeable to very well developed breasts.
>>
>>155222406
Emperor specifically mentioned fasting.

That's a behavior exclusive to male emperor penguins, that's even more conclusive evidence compared to Lion's mane or Moose's antlers.
>>
>>155222299
see>>155222389

>>155222308
>>155222333

i didn't get all of the data. I believe that in the process, there is somekind of DNA exchange between Cerulean and Friends.

Due to X factor combined with DNA( they have absorbed ) it may lead inot Cerulean evolution.
>>
>>155222234
>It literally turns a whole zoo into a gay brothel. Maybe SR has a mechanic which could effect to the gender chromosomes.
Or we could just refer to the fact that Sandstar makes the animals human.
Every human starts off as a female in the womb, female is the default gender till hormones from the gender chromosomes and shit kicks in.

When Sandstar made the animals human, it defaulted to what all humans start as in the womb, a female.
>>
Reminder that game and anime are not the same canon according to the interviews they are both based on the same concepts but they were given freedom to develop them on their own.
That's why a lot has been left intentionally vague.
>>
>>155222466
Emperor had a hard life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xrjzq1BOv8
>>
File: anime 2017 winter.png (548KB, 637x550px) Image search: [Google]
anime 2017 winter.png
548KB, 637x550px
>>155222321
Lets not try to rewrite history.
It was both heavily panned by /a/ and Japan at the start. Only a few die hards and fanatics kept the faith. Without them they would be no fire.
>>
>>155222384
Most of the audience was probably there for Aya Uchida and didn't know anything about Kemono Friends.
>>
>>155222554
>-88
How even
>>
>>155222389
But the black cerulean hardly cared about consuming friends, it could passively absorb SR from the environment, it had no need to consume friends.

It's main directive was going towards the light instead, it attacked those in his way or tried to consume anything with light.
>>
>>155222554
It was truly a show saved by the word of mouth effect from a few dedicated japanese fans.
It wouldn't matter how good it was if people had not given it a try.
>>
File: peng512.png (10KB, 516x288px) Image search: [Google]
peng512.png
10KB, 516x288px
>>155222541
She still does.
>>
>>155222554
The first episode had about a 40% "great" rating on Niconico, the second about 77%, the third about 89% and from then on everything exploded. Even so, I remember people here talking about how as early as the third or second episode, Futaba was already hitting the 2000 post cap on multiple KemoFure threads. The huge explosion happened between the third and fourth episodes.
>>
>>155222644
How will PPP react when killer whale friend finally shows up?
>>
Also i forgot about explaining Kaban's Case.

Kaban, is a special case. Cerulean has a mechanism of extraction SR, so it would have a mechanism of distinguish between human notDNA and animal DNA.

Kaban was quite lucky, since she was fully disgested. But as the theory i composed, the SR inside her was not taken out, in which she can keep her memories, via the SR, and self-regen the gloves and stocking.

The author said that their clothes is somewhat like the second skin, this is based on the matter generation ability, i suppose. So, Bag's kun clothes ( also the bag ) literally her second skin, which encoded in notDNA inside of SR.
>>
>>155222653
To be fair, episode 3 was fantastic.
By episode 2, I wasn't yet sure if I was watching a literal children's show, some kind of ironic metacomedy only pretending to be a children's show, or something else entirely.
Episode 3 was when it became clear that this wasn't intended as an animated shitpost and actually had something to it.
>>
>>155222234
Can I have a Happy Meal please? This tofu is killing me inside.
>>
File: 0802195309134.png (636KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0802195309134.png
636KB, 1280x720px
>>155222653
I remember joking about about the show catching fire like KKK in an episode 3 thread. Then what followed was nothing I'd ever seen before.
>>
>>155222709
Interesting.
>>
>>155222602

The Volcano, as the main source of Black Sandstar, was extinguish in the episode 11.

About the phototropism, i believe that is from a friend which it has absorbed and has the same behaviour. Many animals have phototropism.
>>
>>155222780
What about in single-cell organism?
>>
>>155222767

B-but she is not the Kaban who used to travel belong Serval....She is, literally a clone.
>>
>>155222791
I actually has no idea how the SR interacts with invertebrates. Never seen a sample before.
>>
>>155222760
So it was your fault all along, now I know who to blame
>>
>>155222828
There are no invertebrate Friend in game, if that is what you're asking. None of the 365 of them.
>>
>>155222760
What's kkk?
>>
File: hakase poster.webm (19KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hakase poster.webm
19KB, 1024x768px
>>155222753
Kaban = Kaban
Not sure what these tofu posters are talking about. Watch some MAD, it seems KF really infected the nico crowd, there are some good one recently.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30921608
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30923260
>>
>>155222466
>He thinks Friends are actually transformations of specific individuals
>He doesn't realize Friends are emergent entities created using the genetic memories of their entire species
>>
File: C8J3HLtUMAAyGP9.jpg (1MB, 4000x3236px) Image search: [Google]
C8J3HLtUMAAyGP9.jpg
1MB, 4000x3236px
Mountain Goat cover

Manul Cat is on box set
>>
>>155222933
Friends are avatars really.
>>
File: 1488949767297.png (774KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1488949767297.png
774KB, 1060x1500px
>>155221633
You have something against my people?
>>
>>155222934

Anybody got the clean version of the mountain goat friend on the cover?
>>
>>155221210
Plenty of people in these threads have preordered BDs for Kemono Friends.

>>155221277
Shit it really was that fast.
>>
>>155222934
Fuck, KF's BDs are super, cheaper than the usual but with ton of extras that please collectors.
Wouldn't be surprised if it revolutionizes how aninm BDs are sold, specially since the current state is just "eh it works alright, also just making them cheaper doesn't work"
>>
>>155223049
>>155222934
I don't buy anime usually, but I'd actually want to get the guidebook. I doubt that anybody would be sane enough to bring KF over to US.
>>
>>155222554
What is this and how does it work
>>
>>155223076
You meant insane enough.
>>
>>155222227
Haaai~
Kemono Furendzu!
Hajimaruyo~!
>>
>>155222934
>mountain goat
Zebra please
>>
File: 1374961387479.gif (238KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
1374961387479.gif
238KB, 832x468px
>>155222898
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku

It's still waiting to catch fire.
>>
>>155223100
I seriously wish that Mine will actually draw the giant striped savanna slug as a friend.
>>
>>155222653
I was hooked on it by the end of episode 1. Took me about 10 minutes to stop retching from the animation the another 10 to accept it and see past it.
>>
>>155222934
Are these meant to emulate the packaging of National Geographics magazines/DVDs?
>>
>>155223076
Amazon.co.jp ships stuff like movies and books overseas without problems
>>
>>155223130
Aside from Kaban getting awkwardly dryhumped for several seconds and dat ass, episode 1 really had nothing going for it.
>>
>>155223111
Oh, der erlkonig was great
>>
>>155222898
Kitto Kitto Kaede
>>
>>155223016
>lost the war
>>
>>155223049
Unfortunately, the success will probably just result in studios trying a carbon copy approach instead of actually trying to solve the problem.
>>
File: deusvultintensivies.gif (370KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
deusvultintensivies.gif
370KB, 468x468px
>>155223179
DELETE THIS
>>
>>155223182
Which will all fail. You can't get KF's success by reducing the cost and go with "make a book and throw the BD with it as extra".

The only way that you can get KF's success if you have the lpre to make that interesting, the execution to tell a great story with that lore, and then give people more about the lore with your merch.
>>
>>155223182
If said carbon copy approach results in more cheap databooks with BDs attached then I'm all for it.
>>
>>155223182
Naw, at this point it's a trend.
2016 saw a number of shorts selling abnormally well and outdoing some larger profile full-length shows by virtue of both being actually pretty good but also selling their BDs dirt cheap. Affordable BDs are almost a guarantee of you'll do well because your prices are just much more competitive then everything else. Japan used to rely on using cheap DVD sales as a way of covering the market unwilling to pay the markup for BDs, but DVDs are by now such a dated technology that people steer away from them. BDs need to come down in price, and the recent sales trends reflect that.
>>
File: 1489738349452.png (3MB, 1508x2256px) Image search: [Google]
1489738349452.png
3MB, 1508x2256px
>>155222934

oiii you have the clean version of the manul cat?
>>
Finally got every single volume preordered. Though my first volume got delayed till mid-April. Shou ga nai ne.
>>
>>155223154
It did a very good job at being an introductory episode. Kaban being useless then not being useless anymore, Serval being a cute animal in the body of a girl, the danger that a Cerulean poses and all that, it was a great episode if you look at the context of the show as a whole instead of treating it as a separate entity.
>>
>>155223312
I've only preordered vol 1 and 2. I wonder if I should get all of them.
>>
>>155223285
How did One Room do?
>>
>>155223147
Pretty much
>>
>>155223312
Is the first BD in stock? Will it restock at least? I'm poor but I want the first one at least.
>>
>>155223154
I disagree, it was actually the first scene that hooked me and got me past my retching. It was Severals playful laughter as she hunted. It was so real and fresh. I had a good feeling better things were to come and I should keep watching.
>>
>>155223182
>This anime with no budget and terrible animation is really popular
>I guess people watch low budget and poorly animated CG anime!

I dont think its its trouble.
>>
File: 11-186.jpg (299KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
11-186.jpg
299KB, 1600x1067px
>>155223310
The only thing I can think of is how gorgeous these big cats are.
>>
>>155223364
I actually got my first volume ordered very early, in the second batch (first reissue). And it still got delayed. I wonder if I would have got it if I'd sprung for expedited shipping..
>>
>>155223451

The cats are definitely the most attractive Friends in the show
>>
>>155223496
Mine and his bias with cats and birds.
>>
>>155223451
>>155223533
I wonder if Mine's backing off from frogs because of Keroro?
>>
File: 1490804256166.jpg (268KB, 640x1639px) Image search: [Google]
1490804256166.jpg
268KB, 640x1639px
>>155223496
And how!
>>
File: 62166824_p0.jpg (127KB, 768x550px) Image search: [Google]
62166824_p0.jpg
127KB, 768x550px
>>
>>155223496
doggo is fine
>>
>>155223566
>Kaban and Serval initiate docking procedures
Was this a metaphor?
>>
File: 1490777273600.jpg (242KB, 1920x1427px) Image search: [Google]
1490777273600.jpg
242KB, 1920x1427px
>>155223580

Well Gray Wolf is definitely sexy too. I wish they showed more canine Friends

Do we count in foxes as doggo too?
>>
I believe Serval has been eaten by cerulean once. She forgot everything about Mirai.
>>
>>155223669
That's the most likely possibility.
>>
>>155223382
The obviously amateur tone to the VAs was actually quite charming. The first awkward dialogue scenes reminded me of Girlish Number and it seemed so authentic that I couldn't help but enjoy it. It was amazing hearing Serval's seiyuu improve over the course of the show
>>
File: 62164733_p0.png (336KB, 602x602px) Image search: [Google]
62164733_p0.png
336KB, 602x602px
>>
File: 1485922676491.jpg (81KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485922676491.jpg
81KB, 500x600px
>>155223016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
I'm already missing the days when we stayed in a thread until it died. It feels wrong seeing 100+ posts in a new KF thread when the previous one is still active.
>>
>>155215884

HaHa Cuck
>>
>>155223892
Sadly, with episode 11's popularity the amount of dumb people who think the bump limit means post limit seems to have increased by a fuckton. It was nice having one of the last threads that respected the catalog around.
>>
I did not fully appreciate how hot this was the first time I watched it.
>>
>>155223961
Fanartists should redraw this with saggy tits
>>
>>155223892
And that OP only made his thread to complain about the show's visuals too. Well shit.
>>
>>155224030
Cant really capture the eroticism of the heavy breathing in a picture.
>>
>>155223892
In that days threads were overall better. This is the price we pay for popularity.
>>
>>155223961
This was the exact moment where my brain told me I had to keep watching.
Thread posts: 623
Thread images: 149

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.