[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you hate in Manga and Anime. > Characters reset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 22

File: nozomi.png (288KB, 808x568px) Image search: [Google]
nozomi.png
288KB, 808x568px
Things you hate in Manga and Anime.

> Characters reset after every chapter
>>
File: 1486331232929.jpg (487KB, 1752x748px) Image search: [Google]
1486331232929.jpg
487KB, 1752x748px
>>155198934
>>
File: 0019-025.jpg (309KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0019-025.jpg
309KB, 1128x1600px
> The MC is a fag
>>
>>155198934
exact same formula of plot with similar bad guys every episode with the same quoted sayings each time with the same ending cut scene after they win the battle then returning back to normal to prepare to do it again next episode.
>>
> overpowered character is knocked out or conveniently out of the picture when the bad guy shows up
>>
Why do japs hate kissing so much?
>>
>>155199241
So basically Pokémon.
>>
Im getting tired of underdog characters. They come off as cowardly and self centered rather than endearing.
>>
>the OP music is perfect, but in the middle of the season they decide to change the music to some extremely generic engrish fujo crabcore shit

you do not know my pain
>>
>>155198934
>sameface
>literally every manga by that person
>>
>A situation is set up to make readers/viewers believe that a recurring trope within the show is being subverted only to execute it in typical fashion again
>The MC has no romantic development moments at all, making him/her seem flat as a character
>Things are lazily explained away using video game mechanics
>Shitty, obvious use of 3DCG
>No subplots
>Fight Choreographies being lazy battles of WHO CAN THROW PUNCHES AND KICKS FASTER as well as beam struggles in a series where the characters are supposed to be experienced martial artists
Probably missing a few.
>>
>>155198934
Asspulls that we don't get to see put in ahead of time.

Like One Piece is doing one right that I think will be interesting to see: the whole "Let's turn their trap into OUR trap" idea is interesting because it's essentially what WOULD be an asspull if they didn't show the meeting between Luffy and Capone first.

You can still have dramatic stakes if you throw a wrench into the plan but it's worth at least showing the audience what the protagonist's plan is
>>
>>155199905
Welcome to anime and manga.
>>
> 1 minute takes a whole episode
>>
Harem series that don't end in a harem.
>>
>>155200049
Stop reading and watching bad ones
>>
Shonen introduces a boatload of characters with neat designs and only makes 1/3 of them relevant while the rest are simply background decoration.
>>
>>155201045
That goes for any genre really. It's really annoying when the author cant develop characters because there's too many.
>>
>your gun
>AND YOUR OTHER GUN
>>
> ending is rushed because the series isnt selling
>>
>MC doesnt pick a girl because its actually a self insert and the writer wants them all
>>
File: The_suitors_in_their_pajamas.png (465KB, 1010x761px) Image search: [Google]
The_suitors_in_their_pajamas.png
465KB, 1010x761px
>>155201045
Especially the mechanic girl. At least one got to stick around
>>
Love interest is a bitch and the demure, loyal side character is ignored.
>>
>>155198934
Characters doing illogical and purely shit that works because plot armour
>>
I hate friends of the main character. I guess i just like loners.
>>
>>155202013
I hate when they're complete faggots. If you don't want to write a real character because they'd be "competition" for the MC then you might as well make the friend a girl or a trap.
>>
> series is axed after the last chapters turned into yaoi

why?
>>
I am all for some slapstick comedy, but I hate it when every slight sexual slip up ( panties, boob grab or nudge ) is handled in this overblown "HYAAAA" shit.

I remember grabbing a girls boob in PE in middle school and it was just "Ouh, sorry" "No problem".
>>
never saw a single anime where character's powers was realisically portrayed and competitive.
>>
File: dshl.jpg (51KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
dshl.jpg
51KB, 500x600px
> interesting and thought provoking concept
> starring high schoolers

every fucking time.
>>
>>155202228
Yeah, same. Also that gay bullshit where guys can't fucking resolve themselves to confessing. None of that stopping halfway every damn time, go all out or give up.
>>
>>155202290
Being an adult sucks, the japanese especially have lives that are not something they want to think about when trying to escape reality. If I could I'd wish for eternal youth.
>>
> no-tits wins
>>
>>155202292
Aww, man. Don't get me started. I know many Anime rely on the constant "Will they end up together" shtick, but for me it only works one or two times after that the MCs would be retarted to not know whats up.
>>
>>155198934
nozoki anna gets my cock so harddddd, the penultimate cuck scene had me diamonds for weeks
>>
>>155199582
Asked my Japanese friend about this, apparently the whole "asexual" culture comes from the nips thinking that studies and school should be more of a priority than sex or dating. They're living in a stereotype and they're killing their population because of it.
>>
>>155202512
I don't follow in the religion argument.
So people in religions don't want to be younger again?
>>
>>155202521
Nonsense. My country has the most promiscuous women bar none, and our birth rates are still shit.
>>
>>155202575

> When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things.
>>
>>155202600
Let me guess, Swede?
>>
>>155202600
Dubs prove me wrong I guess, must be his family then
>>
>>155201773
Yes Anon, humans are robots
>>
>>155202644
Close, Finn
>>
>>155202625
Come on man, post the WHOLE quote.
>>
>>155199707
Pokemon never gets tiring though
Other anime do
>>
>>155202709
So there we have it, asians prioritising school over sex and dating has no effect whatsoever on the birth rates.
>>
>>155202693

> Now we see but a dim reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
>>
>>155202758

Oh never mind it was some bible shit, I thought you were quoting CS Lewis, who said:
>Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But the on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development: When I was ten I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

>When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
>>
File: csl.jpg (163KB, 1024x1133px) Image search: [Google]
csl.jpg
163KB, 1024x1133px
>>155202806

/a/
>>
>>155202807

Why are you arguing with me? I was making the point that the Japanese aren't killing their birth rates because they're focusing on school instead of sex and dating, you absolute spanner.
>>
>>155202290
>High schoolers trapped in a video game or another world
>>
>>155202844

im bored

nothing worth reading atm
>>
>>155198934
lately i'm actually more annoyed about the fan than the series it self

>giving legit criticism about why i think a series is shit
>y-your an idiot, it's just how the author is! you can't criticize that!
>every nisiofag ever
>>
>>155202922

Well find something more productive to do. Learn moonrunes or something.
>>
>>155202575
When religion was mainstream the fear of death was not as intense as now.
Current society is having a hard time trying to accept that life is meaningless and death is always near, so they idolize youth.
Well, at least that's what Houellebecq says.
>>
File: minamoto kun monogatari.png (295KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
minamoto kun monogatari.png
295KB, 810x1200px
>>155202955

I just follow the boobs and see where they take me
>>
>>155203046

Learning moonrunes would be a lot more productive than reading that shite.
>>
>>155202512
Dude, fuck that. Growing old sucks, you get weaker, slower, time moves faster, and you start forgetting shit, and all that is accelerated if you work long and hard hours The only benefit of aging is the chance to gain experience, but even that usually is replaced with merely becoming bitter and not actually developing as a person. Maturing in the sense that society sees it is just bowing down and settling for a mediocre life. I don't care for growing up, at least in mind despite it being inevitable in body, if it's something which will only serve to perpetrate this world which demands people give up happiness and freedom to become a docile and domesticated shell of a person. You can glorify adulthood all you want and say that it's only my own limited perspective which makes me view it this way, but for all but the lucky, it is not pleasant in any way. And to me there is no purpose to maintaining the order in society if it does not lead to the individual being happy. Most religion is nothing but a spook to brainwash gullible people into behaving in a way that keeps the status quo of society intact, if you'll forgive my edge.
>>155202834
>muh real women
Whatever fag.
>>
>>155203019
Ignorance is bliss is a saying for a reason, ya know. Religion at least gave people something to hold onto so they don't break.
>>
>>155203095
Problem is the majority don't give a shit about being productive nor do they have a reason to.
>>
>>155203416
Knowing moonrunes would help with his boredom though. A lot.
>>
>>155202199
We dont know why they put yaoi shit in their mangas either anon
>>
>>155203385

Its also about learning to accept life.

People are unable to accept the reality thats presented to them in a godless universe. That goes for atheist aswell who cling onto moral truths and an idea of purpose. Ignorance is bliss.
>>
>>155203558
They're weak people if they think there is a grand design to any of it, be that religious or not. I personally don't really care, all I'm interested is to have fun with the time I have.

And my fun mostly consists of fapping to lolis and shitposting on the boards.
>>
>>155203558
The society is full of faggots obsessed with "meaning".
>>
File: 200_s.gif (40KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
40KB, 356x200px
>>155202834
>tfw my (ex)gf asks me if I have a waifu, to later get mad and shout "how can I compete with her"
>tfw chuckling and saying "you cant" pushed her over the edge
fuck 3D wymen
>>
File: 1455295076208.jpg (30KB, 552x340px) Image search: [Google]
1455295076208.jpg
30KB, 552x340px
>>155203644
>>
>>155203644
Dunno, I think meaning is something all people should decided on for themselves, there's probably no grand design at work in the universe so it's on you to decide how to live your life.
>>
>>155199008
In all my life have never i read something that is so bad it just skips right past the part of the circle where it becomes good and lands on the exact same point where it started, as in being bad.
>>
>>155203558
>>155203644
>>155203707
>>155203721
When I realized nothing can objectively have meaning, because inherently meaning is an empty concept, I was fine with it. I think it's pretty close minded if you can't imagine there being reasons to live if you don't have your lifes meaning dictated to you by someone or something else. What does it even change about life besides your own awareness of reality?
>>
>>155203721
The thing is, you don't know that. You can't assume you have all the information about the universe or about yourself.
>>
>>155202732
Raising a child properly in a first world nation is fucking expensive and a big commitment that is enforced to a degree. Third worlders don't give a shit because they can make a dozen, exploit them as part of their workforce and the strongest ones might reach adulthood lmao.
>>
>>155204022
Well gee thanks for agreeing with me.
>>
>>155203986
I think ti's the realization that even if there was some grand machination at work, there's no such thing as absolute meaning. Meaning is in the mind of those who assign it to something, no more and no less.
>>
>>155203952

I sometimes wonder how people can find it easy to accept that material existence can exist in and of itself.
>>
>>155203952
Some people need a reason decided on by a outside factor otherwise they grow roots and waste away, living is hard is when you actually have to think and take responsibility for yourself.
>>
>>155204080
It's merely human arrogance and shortsightedness which leads people to assume nothing can come about without a sentient driving force similar to mans own mind. The idea of a mind at work making the universe move is simply humans glorifying the sentient mind and mistakenly assuming that because we create things by our intelligence, everything must have been. In reality, sentience is likely just a very tiny part of the universe. It's just very easy for people to project their own human nature onto the rest of reality. Of course, because anything is possible it';s not completely out of the question that a sentient mind created the universe, as we cannot know everything for certain, but it's much more logical to assume that it is only a human concept created because humans are relatively simple minded. Because humans find sentience important to them, and because it's all they know, they get the notion that the universe must reflect this sentience of theirs, when really it's nothing more than a random event which was really very likely to happen in a universe as vast and with as many variables that could potentially form sentience as this one. Now I could be wrong, but based on what I know about the universe it makes sense ot me.
>>
>>155204296
Occam's razor would dictate that you're right.

You're also right because I agree with you, and me being right makes me feel good.
>>
>>155204296

Still doesnt answer the question of why there is something rather than nothing. It seems to me the only way that this universe can exist is due to something which transcends our reason. Science will only show how deep this question goes
>>
>>155198934

>posting such a best girl
>>
>>155204392
You can keep asking "why" forever and not get a final answer is the thing.
>>
>>155204483

why stop asking though?
>>
>>155199130
Holy shit

I want to rub my dick on her thighs
>>
>>155204392
But human reason, relative to most people IS the idea that a sentient being must make stuff, which is why so many people make the mistake of assuming that human sentience must be reflected in the design of the universe. If you really believe that it is something which transcends human reason then you wouldn't think it would be a human-like god. Most people reason that because humans have only had experience with stuff being made by humans, or sentient beings, then the universe itself must be made by a sentient being. Because it's hard for many people to comprehend that there might not be a "why" in the sense that humans always look for a designed purpose for things. But the truth is, the universe doesn't need to have been made by someone or something, the fact that it exists is why it exists, nothing more. If you do follow the reasoning that things must have a purpose or a creator, then a being created by nothing just puts you right back at square one. If you can believe in a being that was not made by any reason or purpose, then why can't you just believe that the universe itself is the entity which exists without a person or reason behind it??
>>
>When a thread about manga/anime cliches quickly turns into a serious debate/discussion about philosophy

I love /a/
>>
>>155204725
I wish my gay ass wouldn't fuck up punctuation. I didn't actually intend to overdo the question marks.
>>
>>155204725

Let me break this down

> Matter is contingent
> The Universe is causal in nature

Can this material universe exist of its own accord? Why do you rely on you own mind to make any judgement?
>>
>>155204852
>Why do you rely on you own mind to make any judgement?

Especially in a universe which for all we know is deterministic.
>>
>>155204852
Because what else can you rely on if you can't even rely on yourself? Yeah, you'll probably fuck up and be wrong about things because we're imperfect but what other choice do you have?
>>
>>155204852
How someone not accept a universe existing without an origin, but they can accept a supernatural being that exists without origin? Alternatively, if you do believe entities can exist without origin or reason, why can't the universe itself exist without origin or reason? No matter how you look at it, the sentient being is just an extraneous thing added on because people project sentience on the rest of reality.

That's just how I see it.
>>
side characters with permanent chibi faces
fucking tragic to look at em
>>
/lit/ is leaking pretty hard in this thread.
>>
>>155205051
I'm an /a/and other japanese culture boards purist.
>>
>>155205051
I'm not seeing anyone call me a shitter for daring to read sci-fi and fantasy schlock only people going full deep which is fine and still better than shitposting about sales.
>>
I hate it when a good ending is forced into being a bittersweet ending simply to be edgy
>>
>>155205010

To propose another question doesnt negate the first. God is not bound by natural law; the Universe is.
>>
>>155205138
So where did that god come from?
>>
>>155205138
Yes, I know that's what people think, that's the very thing that's nonsensical. You can make up some story like "the universe must have a creator but the creator doesn't need one", but if you can accept one entity without a reason, why not accept another without a reason? Why not cut out the middle man instead of unnecessarily adding a layer of complexity which is itself redundant. And again, the very belief that everything must have an origin is humans being unable to accept a universe which doesn't follow their reason, which is ironic when most theists state that God is "beyond human reason". It just doesn't add up.
>>
>>155205324
Because it's the difference between a uncaring universe and having a sky grandpa watching over you. People ain't logical, they'll just take a lie and build a truth around it.
>>
>>155205324

In what way is a material universe that just exists not complicated?
>>
File: 4362789057438920.jpg (14KB, 442x295px) Image search: [Google]
4362789057438920.jpg
14KB, 442x295px
>>155203952
>>155204296
>>155204392
>>155204725
>>155205324
>>155205411
>>
>>155205411
It's not that the universe is "uncaring" so much as it lacks the ability or function to care or not care. You don't get upset about a rock not caring about you, why get upset when the giant system composed of many rocks and gases doesn't care about you? You're not special, but you're not unspecial either. You just are, to be decided by yourself. But, I do understand why it is that people think that way. I just think it's silly and that they would be much more at ease with the universe if they accepted it as it is.
>>
>>155205324
The funny part to me is that theists think that god is infallible and not bound by logic, but all mentions of god has always come through mortal minds which are flawed.
>>
>>155205411

Yes, because its easier to ignore questions than answer them. This isnt something which is unique to religious people.

None of you have dealth with my question, only the effects of it. I ask it because im curious, seeking truth and not because i think i know more than you.
>>
>>155205422
It's not a matter of being complicated or not, it's that if you can wrap your head around entities existing without reason, it's stupid to tack on another entity that exists without reason just to have a sentient creator be part of the whole thing. It's like they can accept things existing through nothing, yet at the same time their sentience blinds them and they can't. It's a self contradictory mentality.
>>
>>155205555
The answer? There is no why, the universe just is. Sentient design is not an inherent constant in the existence of this reality.
>>
>>155205555
There are questions to which you cannot find answers. What separates theists from agnostics is how theists make up convenient stuff to make themselves feel better.

Just accept your own ignorance.
>>
>>155205324
>Trying to understand God with limited human knowledge

Of course God isn't real, thousand of years in theology by brilliant people who dedicated their life to such thing are simply wrong, because in less than 3 decades you decided that God isn't real by shitposting on the internet

And atheists asks why we they are liberal/lefty tier nowadays
>>
>>155205555
>>155205623
I think that even though I'll never know everything, I'll still try to find out as much as possible.
>>
>>155205647
>thousand of years in theology by brilliant people who dedicated their life to such thing are simply wrong
Actually yes.
>>
It doesnt make feel better to ask these questions; it troubles me on a fundamental level.

If it makes you feel better to not ask these questions, then go ahead.
>>
>>155205728
in reply to
>>155205623
>>
>>155205647
But all modern religion is literally just Gilgamesh fanfiction with OC donut steels.
>>
>>155205647
>appeal to tradition
So only humans in the past can be right? Sounds like bullshit to me. Look it's a casual conversation, you don't have to change your mind about what you think but don't start throwing around logical fallacies now.
>>
>>155205728
You can ask questions all you want, but just accept the fact that you'll never know for sure. Some people have made assumptions, you can subscribe to any of them if you'd like. Like this guy's >>155205647 "thousands of years in theology by brilliant people".
>>
>>155199130
Sauce?
>>
>>155201504
That images physically hurts me. That looks like the biggest piece of shit ever.
>>
File: amazing atheist.jpg (31KB, 640x647px) Image search: [Google]
amazing atheist.jpg
31KB, 640x647px
>>155205781
>Just surface studying about God
>''Why God allows suffering in this realm? even tho he promised plenitude of happiness in the afterlife for those who were good''
>Why God never speaks to me, at least directly
>Never read the Bible/
>The Bible isn't even real
>Jesus was not real also
>Your religion is just as important as every other, with some fantasy friend LOL
>You are afraid of the darkness, its not like I am afraid of the light
Congrats, you are a regular atheist and your knowledge from a limited human life is bigger than generations of masters who dedicated their life to a bigger purpose

heres a medal for (you) take care
>>
>>155205828

I believe that asking these questions are a fundamental part of understanding ourselves and the world.

Religion isnt about convenience or making yourself feel better. Look at the prophets and Christ himself and ask yourself if they would have been better off not asking questions.

It seems to me i would be foolish not to ask it as to ask. I have choosen my foolishness and you have chose yours.
>>
>>155206001
But are those ancient masters any good if they can't even answer to any of those simple questions?
>>
>>155206001
So you're not going to stop with the stupid logical fallacies? Actually give us some reason to believe in religion besides "a lot of people agree with it so it must be true". I don't believe I do or ever will know the answer to everything, but that doesn't mean I won't question things for myself. If you're okay with going along with things because other people decided it was right, fine, but don't drag that stupid bullshit into this conversation. i want you to tell me why you believe what you believe, if you're just going to parrot somebody else without actually bothering to explain it you can get the fuck out.
>>
>>155206001
You can't separate religion from human history. Christianity in its current form is the corpse a successful venture to unify Rome beneath a single deity and the content is a fanfic Judaism which in of itself was a fanfic created by the Hebrews to make themselves more important than all the civilizations that kept kicking them out.
>>
>>155206061
Are you not understanding that I'm not saying you shouldn't ask questions? I'm only saying that any any answer to those questions is going to be an assumption at best. You can subscribe to them if you'd like, but in truth you remain equally as ignorant as you were before.
>>
>>155206184
>>155206189
We're obviously dealing with a typical retard who can't even justify their own beliefs. It's like trying to argue with a wall, you're foolish for trying to convince it of anything and you're just going to frustrate yourself.
>>
>>155199130
What is this from?
>>
>>155206259

I wasnt here justify any belief; only to ask a fundamental question concerning our existence.

It is atheists who jump to the irrationality of religion whenever this topic is brought up. You build your own walls, there was no need for me to erect one.
>>
File: 0012.5-015.jpg (902KB, 2133x1518px) Image search: [Google]
0012.5-015.jpg
902KB, 2133x1518px
>>155205924
>>155206382

Grand Blue
>>
File: a.png (136KB, 1822x623px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
136KB, 1822x623px
>>
>>155206451
Thanks! I actually just started reading this the other day. Not that far though.
>>
>>155206452

> That Grin

She knows she caused this.
>>
>>155206415
Atheism is a belief, agnostics are completely different.

Although most agnostics think that out of the two theisms, atheism is the more logical one if only through occam's razor. The raging type of atheism is just juvenile.
>>
Religion is necessary, even if it's irrational.
How do you even maintain a society without religion?
>>
>>155206563
You try and give people a replacement idea to believe in, which at the end of the day is just gonna be religion but with the numbers filed off.
>>
File: Cultural Genocide.gif (1MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
Cultural Genocide.gif
1MB, 500x365px
>>155206127
They can if you study them

People nowadays have this logic of ''science is the shit because it made life confy, fuck God and these old people because God did nothing to me'' and thats simply wrong, they should read some books at least because they simply have the wrong mindset, God is not here to give you shit for free

>>155206128
Traditionalism is not wrong, look at what huge amounts of liberalism and progressivism have done to society in the course of half a century

People thought letting immigrants in sweden for the sake of it was the right thing, even I though like that, but what turn out to be? http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/29/migrant-rape-deliberate-minors-hiv/

Or how everyday is culture nowadays, the inversion of values that carried the human race, how values that were associated with manhood like dignity, value, honor and respect for your body and your family is now treated like shit, promiscuity, degeneracy and so on

Progressive is not always good, communism seemed good on paper taking out God from the mind of the man, but it killed over 100million people
>>
>>155200766
>1 week takes 4 cour
>1 month in 20+ volumes
>>
>>155206563
That's a funny notion considering religious zealots are literally destroying the world right now.
>>
>>155199130
Nips don't know the meaning of casual sex
>>
>>155206648
>They can if you study them
So you can't get simple objective answers out of them? If you have to subscribe to a subjective mystic way of thinking, then it's not really an answer.
>>
>>155206714
And the Secular leaders of Europe open the gates for those zealots.
>>
>>155198934
>> Characters reset after every chapter
What, do you mean like Groundhogs Day? Was there a Groundhogs Day anime I missed?
>>
>>155206829
He's probably referring to episodic stuff.
>>
>>155206724
explain love hotels
>>
>>155206829

Emotionally.
>>
>>155206829
I guess he's talking about someone like Tsuna from Reborn, who loses all the character development he gained in the previous arc as soon as the story enters the next one.
>>
>>155198934
>Simple misunderstanding for forced drama when an author works themselves in a corner or can't think of how to continue the story
>>
Flashback right before or during death.
>>
>>155202834

>muh sacrifices

sorry if my wife won't get me off, I'm masturbating. Period.

Whoever wrote that is stupid. No one OWES WOMEN ANYTHING.
>>
>>155207179
It's not about owing anyone anything though, it's about too much escapism being bad for you.
>>
>>155207179
I think it's more about the whole "dealing with the partner's negatives as well as positives" and "relationships are a compromise" thing and less "you owe everything to women"
>>
>>155206648
Anon, I never said tradition was wrong because it was old, but something isn't correct simply because a lot of people agreed with it. I'm sure you won't think the things you hate are all of a sudden correct because in a thousand years they'll be traditional things that thousands of people agreed with. My point was simply that time and the opinion of humans does not decide correctness. Your posts have largely betrayed nothing but an "oh the humanity" attitude. Humanity is often times wrong, and it is my personal opinion, nothing more and nothing less, that people in the past were just as incorrect as people are today, simply about different things. Of course, I don't personally believe in objective morality either, and though I can see where you're coming from it doesn't really have any solid foundation besides your own fear and the easiness of being able to say "look at all these problems young people cause, this must mean old people are always right".
>>
>>155201045
holy shit this
especially when the good ones becomes the background and the new obnoxious ones get all the lines
>>
>>155198934
This was the one where the girl was flashing the guy from across their apartments right? I wanted to get back to it but couldn't remember the name.
>>
>>155199130
Or

>main character reacts like an alpha to a comment like that
>HAHA oh I wasn't being serious
>>
>>155206909
those are for couples
>>
>A high school of magicians
>MC is a boy who can't use magic
>>
Not specific to anime/manga but

>I hate it when the Author only allows the MC to solve every problem.

In One Piece a character has a decades long history with the arc antagonist but instead of him getting his fight to settle the matter in comes Luffy to save the day. I'll leave you to guess which time I'm referring too.

This shit plagues Shonen. Why is everyone in Bleach besides Ichigo useless? Why does the final boss have everything hinging on Ichigo's existence?

Seinen gets better but that's probably because it's not marketed at kids who need to see the MC win at everything to have positive regard for them or something.

>>155202290
>starring high schoolers
This is multiplied if the setting has to shoehorn in a reason for the characters to be highschoolers, or in a learning institution.

Seraph at the end of the world? Vampires run everything and humanity is on the brink.Let's have the MC be in a military academy. Even if that shit was well written I'd condemn it for having a school.
>>
>>155208278
Nozoki ana. It's shit.
>>
Hetshit
>>
>>155209312
>>155208278
that's actually Nozo x Kimi

Nozoki Ana is the one with the hole in the wall between the two apartment rooms
>>
> MC gets the power to fuck any woman
> doesnt

madness
>>
>there is always a character is crazy about Manga

I understand you want to self-insert and/or make characters relatable to the reader, but this shit gotta stop at some point.

>Bonus point: Explaination how much you suffer when you draw manga.
>>
>>155209312
>Nozoki Ana
>shit

What happened? It seemed like a fun ecchi manga from the bit I read. What, is there NTR later on?
>>
File: Nozoki Ana v05 c43 - 130.png (523KB, 992x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Nozoki Ana v05 c43 - 130.png
523KB, 992x1400px
>>155210145
yeah

not sure if that's what bugs the guy though
>>
File: 1283646589617.gif (2MB, 236x132px) Image search: [Google]
1283646589617.gif
2MB, 236x132px
>>155210220
>>
>>155210220
I don't know why people care that much about that scene, it's not like she was best girl. Hell, it was an excuse to break up.
>>
>>155211107
yeah, it was honestly no big deal and wasn't surprising considering how their relationship started

I was more annoyed by Emiru fucking him over with those video cameras when he finally accepted her. I get the reasoning behind it when she explained it later on, but it still annoyed the fuck out of me and felt out of character
>>
I hate love triangles. Its just forced drama and mostly makes me start to hate the main characters because of their indecisiveness.
>>
File: notto disu shitto agen.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
notto disu shitto agen.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>childhood friend is losing
>>
>>155203690
>saying "you cant"
That is incorrect.

Waifu cannot bear and raise children for you.
Waifu cannot cook and do chores.
You cannot fuck your waifu, unless you imagine your hand being her vagina.
>>
>>155205707
/thread
>>
>>155207634
This anon is correct.
>>
File: 1445745853600.png (1MB, 1632x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1445745853600.png
1MB, 1632x1152px
>>155214764
>childhood friend wins
>>
File: 1489614888319.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489614888319.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>155198934
>MC starts off in love with some other girl
>Some annoying girl suddenly pushes her way into MC's life
>She constantly gets in MC's way to express his feelings
>MC, for some reason, starts developing feelings for the annoying girl
>The girl MC was first in love with is suddenly in love with him
>Drama and revelry ensues
>>
File: nabedisgust.jpg (40KB, 625x493px) Image search: [Google]
nabedisgust.jpg
40KB, 625x493px
>>155214873
>children
>not being responsible and doing chores yourself
>tainting your waifu's purity

Word cannot express my disappointment anon.
>>
>>155208630
Man I miss MX0
>>
>>155199905
doesn't really bother me too much.I consider it an even trade
anime- complex visuals, rehased designs
western- distinct designs, simple visuals
though of course there are outliers

also it leaves the characters design with realism applied to it somewhat ambiguous, great for fan artists and head cannons

though when even their hair starts to be the same, then that's an issue for me
>>
>>155205647
>thousand of years in theology by brilliant people who dedicated their life to such thing are simply wrong
Well then, they failed to rationalize it properly and just pushed this concept outside of rational thought jurisdiction. God is a given, not a necessity, so its concept should be prior to reality itself.
Credo quia absurdum, my ass.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.