[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will this """deconstruction"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

When will this """deconstruction""" meme end?
>>
>>155194431
>"""
Stop that.
>>
>>155194431
I can tell you're shit posting but I wish it would, there's very very few actual deconstructions in anime and Madoka isn't one of them
>>
>>155194431
When postmodernism ends
Which is never
>>
File: 1489949339667.png (574KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
1489949339667.png
574KB, 605x558px
Was Madoka even a deconstruction of the magical girl genre? Just felt like an above average Magical Girl show with death, that had EoE's ending.
>>
>>155194431
Never.

Deconstruction is an easy label for malfaggots to slap on a show that does a single thing different when compared to the rest of its genre.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 189x267px
>>
>>155194431
Whenever critics stop calling it that. I don't think Butch or Shinbo ever called Madoka a deconstruction.
>>
Whenever people stop trying to make anime they like look good by using big boy words.
>"""
Stop this shit
>>
>>155194431
when hipster filth fucks off
>>
I like how they call it a deconstruction but almost always recommend watching it as one of your first anime.
>>
>>155194763
It's a deconstruction and a reconstruction at the same time. First it tears the genres to pieces bit by bit, and then puts it back together by having the Power of Heart win anyway (though it's only possible after witnessing the failures of the system).

Of course it wasn't as good of a deconstruction as NGE was, in particular it never touched on the relationship with parents and their unawareness, which is a common cliche in mahou shoujo and was played straight.
>>
>>155200714
>it never touched on the relationship with parents and their unawareness, which is a common cliche in mahou shoujo and was played straight.
It does though. Madokas mother knew something was up and confronts her at the end.
>>
>>155194431
Was Madoka a romance anime?
>>
>>155201146
Of course not
>>
>>155194849
Like One Punch Man?
>>
>>155194431
It had a twist on the standard magical girl formula. You can describe that however you want, but I thought it was good. Even for someone who had watched many magical girl shows before, it certainly stood out.
>>
>>155202963
Fuck off.
>>
>>155203895
This is a Meguca thread where we are actually discussing things. You should be happy.
>>
>>155204110
Kill yourself.
>>
Reminder that TVTropes has no idea what a deconstruction is, and almost everyone uses the term incorrectly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deconstruction
>>
>>155204120
You should be nice and add to the discussion. Here are some questions you can answer:

Who is your favorite Meguca?
What would you do if you ran into a mini meguca?
Would you rub Kyouko's belly if given the chance?
>>
>>155204110
That is Lawnchair you know.
>>
>>155204373
Are you his fan?
>>
>155204654
I will be his murderer.
>>
>>155204241
>almost everyone uses the term incorrectly.
That only happens here.
>>
>>155204373
I assumed so. I thought I would give him the chance to respond nicely though. I find it hard to believe that he could still be mad about whatever he thinks I have done over a year ago now.
>>
>>155194553
Name 3.
>>
>>155204906
What did you do?
>>
>>155204788
Unfortunately.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.