[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really one of the best animus ever made? I'm liking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: cowboy bebop.jpg (97KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
cowboy bebop.jpg
97KB, 1000x562px
Is this really one of the best animus ever made? I'm liking it so far but I can't feel that "GOAT" vibe, I'm at episode 12 and so far my main complain is that there's not much of a linear plot. Is this just another case of Attack on titan where people actually praise the anime for it's technological novelty rather than for being good?
>>
>>155172625
Watch more anime
>>
>>155172647

fuck off because im not asking if I should watch more animes or not. Stay on topic
>>
>>155172625
>animus
Haven't read that word in years.

Anyway, I guess you aren't a newfag so maybe you don't feel that awesomeness of Cowboy Bebop, since most people that praise it are either newfags or oldfags that used to watch it on TV and loved it.

But y'know also its praised because of the director and the animation, not for nostalgia and newfagginess.

So I guess I would recommend you to try watching more old anime and then watch this or get into more scifi anime and then go back to this one.
Also depends on your tastes on anime as well, you could like other shit like moe and mecha and this anime is not your thing.
>>
>>155172625
There's a bunch of plots that run side by side for each main character. There's also a huge theme that's well played.
Once you finish it, you'll understand why people love it, even if you don't.
This coming from someone who doesn't, but can see why people do.
>>
>>155172625
For many (myself included) 8t's their first anime. I walked in with zero expectations and then walked away like damn that was pretty good.
I guess some might walk in with zero expectations and come out blown away thinking "holy shit, that is the best anime ever"
>>
>>155172625
>not much of a linear plot

yeah its great, no convoluted plot to fag things up

the fact that its about bounty hunters, should tell you it will be episodic or monster of the week,
>>
>>155172625
Yes it is. The characters are interesting as fuck, voice acting is superb (this was something very rare for animes back then), animation was great and the plot was pretty good too with its monster-of-the-week and small plot arcs.

So it's like the full package, unlike attack on titan which I agree is only praised for it's visuals.

But what really sold it to me was the characters and the animation, going from an anime like rurouni kenshin or fist of the north star where fights are represented by flashing lights and stiff "lightning" motions to one with fluidity for each move was fucking great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzr0a0sKn6Q
>>
>>155172625
>animus
Why is it that only crossboarding retards use this word?
>>
>>155174508
Cause /a/ used to say animu and mangos, and while /a/ moved on, the people that don't come here often never did.
>>
>>155172625
>>155172738
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.