[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the two Keions with the best characterization also the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Ritsu_and_Mugi_in_the_arcade.jpg (122KB, 1000x637px) Image search: [Google]
Ritsu_and_Mugi_in_the_arcade.jpg
122KB, 1000x637px
Why are the two Keions with the best characterization also the two least popular?
>>
>>155116792
>Ritsu
>Least popular
What are you smoking?
>>
Ritsu is ugly and disgusting.
>>
Is it just me or are there more K-ON threads here today than usual? What happened?
>>
>mugi
>characterization
>>
i want to marry ritsu and cuddle on the sofa while watching concert blurays and shes wearing only my sweater
>>
File: mugi dance hearts.gif (99KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
mugi dance hearts.gif
99KB, 480x480px
>>155116792

Mugi's not as popular as the rest but Ritsu consistently wins Best K-On polls.
>>
>>155116792

I disagree. Tsumugi is actually quite popular in Japan. This years valentines day, and past few years. Polls were done that asked Japanese male and female students from several colleges

"Which Anime Character Would You Want to Give Chocolates to or Receive from For Valentine's Day?

Besides Azusa & Yui, Mugi made it on the list quite a few times. Even breaking into the top 5.
>>
Tsumugi is the best and I want to hug her!
>>
>>155117328
>>155118242

I know about the Ritsu love on /a/, but go anywhere else and Mio/Yui/Azusa are far more popular.

>>155118525

Source?

>ywn give chocolates to Mugi-chan
>>
How come they didn't make nodoka's voice actor one of the main characters? Her singing voice is clearly the best singing voice of the whole cast.
>>
>>155116792
Mugi burns nigger dick like a chinese sweatshop.
Ritsu is cute and is second best after Mio
>>
>>155118878

I don't feel like she fits any of the main girls other than maybe Mio.
>>
>>155116792
I don't know how many times this has to be said.

There are no best girls in a show full of best girls.
>>
>>155119209
Yes it's just that Mio is a little more best than the others.
>>
>>155118878
her voice doesnt fit any of the main characters. also no matter how inconsistent the main singers are they can do retakes and edit their voices for the anime.

if k-on had been mainly a live show then mugi and ritsu would definitely have had different voices. theyre not very good in the love concerts and have barely any singing parts. mio doesnt have as much stamina as yui but shes still very good.

i was surprised that yui was so good in the live concerts. the seiyuu's real voice starts to come out a little toward the end but for the most part she nails it.
>>
>>155116792
Their episode togethet was cute
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.