[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With which part of this enormous series should an ignorant faggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

With which part of this enormous series should an ignorant faggot as myself start with?
>>
From the start.
>>
Start with the Greeks.
>>
Ore Monogatari
>>
Start with Kizumonogatari
>>
Why wouldn't it be the beginning? Why is this a question?
>>
>>155025985
Bakemonogatari. The first part published in novel form, and the first part adapted to anime. I'd reccomend reading the novels first then watching the anime, since the way events are presented in them are quite different and I think the novels give you a clearer picture of what's going on. But plenty of people have started with the anime and loved it regardless, so it's up to you.
>>
>>155026306
modern lazy, casual generationeers want to get the "basic idea" of some big hit products, be it a movie, series or a game saga, by skipping as much content as possible and only consuming the argued "best part". The idea of linear progression is totally foreign to the Xbox kids born with MTV trash.
>>
TSF Monogatari, followed by Katanagatari
>>
>>155026827
>>>/v/
>>
Doesnt really matter, just watch if for the nice backgrounds and the occasional lewd scenes.
Make absolutely sure to skip every longwinded talking heads dialogue scene set to annoying atonal piano music, that shit is mayor cringe.
>>
>>155026899
Truth hurts, huh?
>>
File: smug dracula all the bitches.jpg (62KB, 324x484px) Image search: [Google]
smug dracula all the bitches.jpg
62KB, 324x484px
Just read a random Goosebumps novel and imagine the lewd yourself.
>>
>>155026957
Anyone who actually uses the word "casual" to falsely put themselves above others for having sat through inferior products is retarded and needs to remove themselves.
>>
>>155027047
Skipping an entire arc, let alone multiple arcs, of any story is unjustifiable. Just watch it or don't.
>>
>>155027047
On the contrary.
Anyone sampling a goddamn SERIES in random order are the ones who need to remove their filth off this planet. I don't know what kind of MLP and Cowadooteh shit you kids enjoy these days, but thank god the good shit is nothing of that sort.
>>
>>155027047
Just watch Nise episode 8. It's so much better than every other episode you don't even need to watch the rest.
>>
>>155027128
That's a gross simplifcation that doesn't take into account the wide variety of stories that can be told and the ways they can fit into series. There are plenty of stories where parts of them are non-canon, irrelevant, take place in a separate universe, etc. If one fo those parts is absolutely terribly made in addition to having no impact on the rest of the story, there is literally no reason to sit through it.

Other than to suck your own cock over the fact that you're totally not like dem dam filthy casools because you forced yourself to go through something bad, of course.
>>
File: 8) ok.jpg (10KB, 223x225px) Image search: [Google]
8) ok.jpg
10KB, 223x225px
>>155026456
>>
>>155027342
Just curious - do you think this applies to Bakemonogatari? That it is a "bad part" that you could or should skip to get to a "good part"?
>>
>>155027412
No, I don't think it applies to the Monogatari series, since it's a series that's focused on character development and every arc has good, canon development for multiple characters. But in general, especially with franchises that have been going for decades, it holds true.
>>
>>155027412
you just watch the rest to get to the part where she jerks him off in the back of her fathers car.
>>
>>155025985
Use mal
>>
>>155025985
Airing order.
Bake -> Nise -> Neko, etc
>>
File: 1357765889132.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1357765889132.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>155025985
galax.moe/monogatari
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.