[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost in the Shell wasn't bad enough, now this is happening?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: deathnote.jpg (124KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
deathnote.jpg
124KB, 1024x512px
Ghost in the Shell wasn't bad enough, now this is happening? What, is Hollywood just running out of things to reboot so they're turning to anime?
>>
>>155021395
Anime is the next videogame.
See what happened to it so you can have a glimpse of what will happen to Chinese cartoons in the future.
>>
>>155021477
China will save Anime, mark my words.
>>
>>155021477
Anime doesn't sell enough though.
It's a super niche market for and by otaku.
Some normie anime ips being turned into movies happens because its safer to turn something that you know will be at least somewhat successful into a movie, then some entirely new ip.
>>
>>155021477
>Anime is the next videogame.
More like the next comic books.
>>
>>155021967
manga, visual novels, vn games
>>
I think, maybe, people are actually starting to have less shit taste in things. Therefore, Hollywood is kill, so if it doesn't want to get wiped off the map, it has to piggyback on something that will allow them to stay somewhat relevant,
Except they're failing miserably at it and missed the entire point by not having their spin-offs animated.
They fucked up, it could've been the age of making our own anime and not constantly bleed money outside the US. Instead, we get this hot turd from hell that looks nothing like what they're adapting over the original.
We deserve to fall, honestly.
>>
>>155022099
>animated
>US
Just shut the fuck up if you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>155021395
All live action suck and Hollywood is cancer.
>>
>>155021395
Isn't Light supposed to be really fucking hot or something? This faggot is ugly as fuck, even by 3DPG standards.
>>
>>155023282
e-celeb retards have no place on this board, what the fuck are you even doing here?
>>
Does light still come from an upper middle class family? Its kinda important to his character.
>>
how does a white women playing that part make any sense
>>
>normalfags will see these movies
>some of them will like them
>none of them will decide to look at the source material
End this world now
>>
File: 1476505437531.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476505437531.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>155021395
>Ghost in the Shell wasn't bad enough

Literally Transformers writing
>>
>>155024583
Just like they id with the japanese movie

Wait...they did not

Stop whining

The movie will be shitty and no one will care, besides blasted /pol/tards and social justice blogs. So in short, it only matters to retarded people.
>>
>>155021477
Nah, they are doing this just becase of the olympic games.
>>
>>155021395
It will be a masterpiece. Mark my memes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.