[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>[(́◉◞౪◟◉‵)] Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

>[(́◉◞౪◟◉‵)] Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt - 05 / 機動戦士ガンダム サンダーボルト 第5話 [720p].mkv
>>
>>154999334
Was it a bad idea to make Thunderbolt my first Gundam?
>>
>>155000145
>>154999573
>>154999334
any of you know if the whole series is being released on a weekly basis or is it completely out somewhere?
>>
Wait is there a new thunderbolt? I thought it was a 4 episode ona.
>>
>>155004399
ya season 2 is out on kissanime
>>
But is there jazz?
>>
File: cover.jpg (251KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
251KB, 847x1200px
>>155002548
Monthly
>>155004399
Season 2 just started
>>
>>154999573
Depends

Are you a Murrican? If yes, then go for it
>>
>>154999334
But Origin episode 5 when?
>>
think we'll get a movie mashup again?
>>
>>155011609
I'll wait for that, and the dub.
>>
>>155011740
Good luck with that
>>
I don't know if I hate or love the Atlas
>>
>>154999573
Technically yes and no since you have little background what the fuck is going except for lasers and mechs.

Feds are future allies+soviet
Zeon are space nazis
>>
>>155011779
Why? The last one got a movie and was dubbed.
>>
the guy has too much swagger
>>
I bet all my money that Io will NTR his friend and bang her because he's an ace pilot.
>>
It must have been asked a thousand times already but do we know when will the OST be available?
>>
>>155012247

If it helps I think Cornelius may be gay. While Bianca's clearly attracted to Io, she's not really romantically inclined towards Cornelius, though he does resuscitate her with CPR later.
>>
>>155011816

Wrong comparison.
Much better comparison is the Union and the Confederates of the US Civil War, which is basically the plot of Gundam.

Union = Feds
Confederates = Zeon
>>
>>155012380
>>155006851
>there are people who like this ear cancer
Even Ali Project sound better than Thunderbolt's OST

>>155011740
The ONAs work much better than the movie, the movie feels like what it is: a bunch of episodes patched together.

>>155013582
The best comparison is the French Revolution:
>popular uprising gets hijacked by dictators who try to conquer the world
>old powers are their enemies, and it takes them time to gain an upper hand
>>
>>154999334
Reminder that the only reason the EF won the Battle of A Baoa Qu was because they spammed Balls.
>>
>>155013805
>megamemefag has garbage taste
Like clockwork.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.