[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come the nips don't give their characters nail polish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

How come the nips don't give their characters nail polish? Is it because the Japanese don't wear nail polish or is it just take more time to animate that.
I have a nail polish fetish and this is really getting in the way of some quality fap time.
>>
Male authors don't understand nail polish
>>
>>154989969
Wouldn't really be the mangaka would it? It's not like they can really draw it in black and white very well
>>
>>154990017
You can show the kind with fancy designs
>>
>>154990348
Are you talking about the people with nails with like pictures and art on them? I don't like that
>>
>>154989398
Nail polish makes me gag to be honest, i cant stand it, it just looks wrong
>>
>>154990890
How does it feel being gay? If you don't like nail polish you don't appreciate how it contrasts a feminine nail from a male nail. This makes you a homo
>>
>>154990890
Me too. It's disgusting. I'm glad its not used that often in anime and manga (wish it wasnt at all).

OP have shit taste.
>>
>>154991406
How does it feel being gay?
>>
>>154989398
Most settings are in high school and i don't know the dress code in japan, so i always assumed it was because of that
>>
>>154989398
Isn't that clear nail polish?
>>
>>154991378
>some fake arbitrary shit made by some jew trying to sell stuff defines sexuality
Oh man, how will I ever live with this insecurity?
>>
File: 1458239599750.png (266KB, 373x358px) Image search: [Google]
1458239599750.png
266KB, 373x358px
>I have a nail polish fetish.
>>
>>154991681
Hilarious. So you don't believe women should wear makeup, use shampoo, do their nails, etc.

It's all just the merchant selling you shit? No. These things exist because they create a contrast between masculinity vs femininity. In other words, if you don't like it, you're gay.
>>
>>154991593
Lots of schools ban nail polish, makeup, dyed hair, piercings and other accesories.
>>
>>154991782
Does Japan have any freedom?
>>
>>154991754
Femininity is things made to accentuate actual feminine features, like wide hips, large breasts, and smooth skin.

Nails is jewish because there's nothing feminine about nails.
>>
>>154991754
Learn history, kiddo. Back in the old good days men used makeup and high heels.
>>
>>154991798
sure, just go to a shittier school
>>
>>154991839
The high heels back then were for horse riding fucktard. They didn't look like high heals today which are used to make womens asses look better.

>>154991819
Cleaner nails means a cleaner body in general which is associated with femininity.
Masculine -> rugged
Feminine-> clean, smooth
>>
File: Adam_and_Eve____by_priyankaa.jpg (155KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_and_Eve____by_priyankaa.jpg
155KB, 800x1067px
>>154991754
>>154991378
Women have been feminine for thousands of years without that shit. I'm tired of these tatted up blue haired sluts with clown makeup. There's nothing feminine about them.
>>
>>154991926
Can't see her nails. Your argument is invalid. Also nail polish is old as fuck. Like pre-history old. Look it up if you don't believe me
>>
>>154991911
Then you use things like oils and butters to moisturize your nails and keep them damage free. Colored nail polish is jewish and unnatural.

Stop trying to justify your shit tier fetish that jews brainwashed you with.
>>
>>154991428
Ask OP. You can give each other blowjobs.
>>
>>154991963
Maybe the nails are irrelevant to her femininity like I was implying.
>>
>>154991926
make up is old as fuck too, tho, even used as part of rituals
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_polish
>Nail polish originated in China, and dates back to 3000 BC
I win
>>154991926
>Women have been feminine for thousands of years without that shit
>>
>>154992118
>3000 BC

humans have been around for 200,000 years

try again.
>>
Real women don't need make up shit to look femine and atractive. If you believe otherwise you probably also have thing for traps, trannies and crossdresers.
>>
>>154992226
Brilliant logic. Great stuff exclusive to /a/
>>
Anime doesn't feature that sort of stuff because they understand that the most feminine woman is the one who is beautiful without such things.
>>
>>154992289

Actually they understand that the most feminine woman is the one who lusts for (You) the MC self insert.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.