[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A bit late finishing this, but god dammit this was fucking good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 82898l.jpg (113KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
82898l.jpg
113KB, 429x600px
A bit late finishing this, but god dammit this was fucking good. Season 2 announced to air on 2017 fall btw. Opinions? For me, it was a really good anime, with maybe too much ''comedy'' since i was expecting a heavy drama, still it was a pleasant ride.
>>
>>154944715
while I enjoyed it, the manga is so much fucking better. the anime just does not suit the pace of how the story is told.
>>
It's good that it didn't become melodramatic.

Jokes don't stop existing just because you're depressed.
>>
>>154944881
I've read that season 2 will start with one of the better arcs, is it true? How about the pace? Should have been slower or faster?
>>
>>154945101
What comes after that is really tough shit without spoiling anything. It gets better and with more development and unraveling.
Like I said, it isn't about the pace being slower or faster. It is how the story is told and anime simply does not fit 3-gatsu that much.

On a side note; FUCK YOU YOU RADIOACTIVE SLIT EYED CHINK MOOT! Get fucking Fukushima cancer and die. Since when are spoiler tags disabled on /a/?
>>
File: 3gatsu06_c62_158.png (244KB, 960x1400px) Image search: [Google]
3gatsu06_c62_158.png
244KB, 960x1400px
>>154945101
Not that guy, but the best arcs will be in season 2.

As for pacing, I can't really judge it because I've binge read the manga before the anime aired and loved it. The manga is really worth checking out
>>
>>154945292
>Since when are spoiler tags disabled on /a/?
Is that true? testing testing
>>
>>154945292
>>154945316
Fucking nice, 2017 is shaping up to be a really good year for anime. On another note, un-fucking-believable how shit like Masamune-kun Revenge ended up being more popular than Sangatsu.
>>
>>154944881
is it a similar situation with the honey and clover manga

I got the vibe from both shows that the manga would be better so stopped watching both a couple eps in
>>
>>154945101
Let's just say that rei will need a wheelbarrow to carry around his balls
>>
>>154945101
The next arc will depend on HanaKana's ability to step up to the plate in terms of acting ability.
>>
>>154944715
I'll watch this when the BD comes out, like everything with Shaft.
>>
>>154944715
The final few episodes were fucking weird. The story seemed to forget who the main characters were and focused on a completely new protagonist, it was told out of order, it focused on this big 7 match tournament but we didn't actually get to see a single one of those matches yet were somehow expected to be emotionally invested in the results and struggles caused by them, and there were so many ultra long metaphorical dream sequences. I would say it lessened my enjoyment of the show, especially since it completely undercut Rei finally deciding to pay the 3 sisters back and move his character arc along, but it was so out there that I'm not sure whether I disliked it or not.
>>
>>154944715
There's a reason why the manga is popular in Japan you know. It's fucking good.
>>
>>154952586
i guess you could say it was pretty cool. Looking forward to more.
>>
>>154952586
>it completely undercut Rei finally deciding to pay the 3 sisters back and move his character arc along
Because that's coming in the next season.
>>
OST is out and by god it's fantastic. Yukari Hashimoto does excellent work.
>>
>only 1st season OST is out
Those pieces during some of the shogi games were fucking great
>>
>>154944715
The girls are a very crucial weak point in the series.
>>
>>154944715
3-gatsu is defintly the best anime of last year
>>
>>154957040
Once again
>shitty girls
while it has its strong points, it will never be AOTY
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.