[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone has a backlog. Don't even try to deny it. It may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1485848919364.jpg (50KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
1485848919364.jpg
50KB, 600x343px
Everyone has a backlog. Don't even try to deny it. It may be just a few bullet points or pages upon pages of shit that you're planning on "getting around to eventually," but you've got one somewhere.

But my question is: what about the other direction? Do you keep a record somewhere of stuff you've finished? What do you put on it and how is it arranged? How big is this record and how long have you been keeping it?
>>
>Do you keep a record somewhere of stuff you've finished?
Yes, a text file.

>What do you put on it and how is it arranged?
Just the title, alphabetically.

>How big is this record and how long have you been keeping it?
2173 lines, since 2006.
>>
>>154902573

No, only faggots watch anime and manga only takes a few minutes to read.
>>
>>154902573
>that one guy who got buried and died under the collection of hentai magazines.
>>
>>154902573
My backlog is probably around 200 titles right now. Not a lot actually. I'll eventually get through all of it.
>>
Titles, sorted alphabetically, one title a line. I've been keeping track since ~2005. It's over twelve pages now.
>>
I use mal
>>
All that fucking text when you could have just posted a picture of notepad
>>
No, if it was good enough for me to want to watch again I'd remember it.
>>
AniDB, with scores, about 900~ titles, no hentai.

I once stopped keeping track and ended up downloading a series I had watched before but totally forgot, so I had to go back to it.

The vote is useful to remember some very good series I enjoyed in case I want to rewatch something or to recommend stuff.
>>
Kitsu and a text document. I hit 835 titlles today, aiming for 1000 by the end of the year.
>>
>>154903582
>It's over twelve pages now.
That doesn't tell us shit if we don't know the page length.
>>
>>154902573
Yep. I use notepad and write what episode/chapter I leave off on. If I get interested in something I'll just put it in the list and get to it one day.

I have so many I forget which are which at times because the jap names.
>>
I use MAL. It somehow never occurred to me there might be other options. I will have to check them out.
>>
I have one, using notepad, for manga i'm reading/finished but havent updated since forever.
Creating one for anime is on my backlog.
Send help.
>>
>>154902573
I use MAL, it's pretty easy to use. also because there are recommendations and anime news
>>
File: 1474660006958.png (90KB, 500x501px)
1474660006958.png
90KB, 500x501px
>>154908244
>>
>using notepad, when mal exists.
Fucking plebs.
>>
>>154902812
go fuck yourself... anime is my life, baka!
>>
I only have a backlog of hentai magazines i have to filter throught
>>
>>154902573
I do not have a backlog. At best I have a few shows that I have started and have not finished yet.
>>
>>154908459
how is that bait? i actually use it
>>
I can't imagine what use I would have for keeping a list of anime I've already seen.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.