[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, it's the common consensus that zoids chaotic century

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So, it's the common consensus that zoids chaotic century is drastically better than all the other zoids series, right?
>>
>>154895258
It should be.
>>
>>154895258

Not really hard given that the other shows were more toy focused and kiddy-fare garbage.
>>
>>154895258
Yes.
>>
File: raven-zoids-screenshot-01.jpg (41KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
raven-zoids-screenshot-01.jpg
41KB, 720x480px
>>154895258
This dub
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzZrgVssb60
>>
Define "better".

The overall story? Yes, probably, though I'd argue that Genesis gives it a run for its money.

But in terms of enjoyment? NCZ is way more fun and entertaining, IMO.

What's 100% indisputable is that Fuzors is a steaming pile of trash.
>>
>>154896983
Chaotic Century had a better rival in the form of Raven, who outright crushed the hero in most of the encounter. Raven's near unbeatable status made it even more noticeable when he lost.
>>
>>154896983
NCZ was literally a giant tournament arc with no plot whatsoever. And that whole "Hey, let's go find a another Zoid-X!" and then give minutes later they find a legendary zoid while the gang has fun on the beach. Like, what? How can anyone take that seriously.

Then space ship fights out of no where? Was just dumb.
>>
>>154897067
Raven was a good rival and a legit threat for most if the series. I was glad he didn't go the Vegeta route until the very end.
>>
>>154896983
>NCZ is way more fun and entertaining, IMO.
Let me guess, you're a burguer.
Also
>IMO
Stop typing like this is fagbook
>>
>>154895258
It's the only one with a real plot, obviously.
>>154896983
New Century is basically Zoids: the videogame: the anime, so I agree
>>
>>154897265
It really helps that whenever the heroes try to fight Raven, he just gets back up demolish them even harder with god tier music playing in the background. The music really works well when he goes full edgelord on the Geno Saurer/Geno Breaker.

>>154897249
New Century Zoids had a good plot, but Bit and Leena were both too annoying to carry the show. It didn't help that Leena had shit taste by mounting heavy artillery on a Gun Sniper. Naomi and Leon should have been the main characters.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.