[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they just kill her? Especially when she was about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Why didn't they just kill her? Especially when she was about to end the world herself.
>>
Because that would be a tremendous risk with unforseeable consequences?
>>
Shit anime that got a bunch of 13 year-old Americans into watching more bad anime
>>
>>154858995
1-May not be possible
2-May cause the end of world
3-1 and 2
>>
>>154858995
What would actually happen if she died though?
Why didn't they kill Nagato early on instead of trying to wait until after she fucks up the world? Was it because she was best girl?
>>
>>154859060
Yeah, it might have ended the world. But if the world was already ending, like with the expanding closed space, might as well try it? Koizumi said himself that the universe exists because humans can observe it, so it's not like everything and everyone would just disappear.

Seems like it was the smartest choice to me while she was fucking shit up.
>>
>>154858995
Man must never hurt the lady.
>>
>>154859215
>implying they wouldn't have nagato kill her anyways
>>
>>154859152
You didn't understand Koizumi's argument. He was trying to say that the universe might exist because Haruhi exists. That's why he was saying that maybe the universe is only as old as Haruhi.
>>
Furthermore, why is Kyon such a terrible person? He had the chance to give his so-called friends a normal life instead of babysitting Haruhi and he took that away just so he wouldn't have to compete with Koizumi for Haruhi. Oh and because life was "more interesting." I'm sure the others would prefer a normal boring life over servitude to a bossy dangerous bitch. What a cunt.
>>
>>154858995
You can't kill God.
>>
>>154858995
You cant kill her since her subconsious determines reality meaning if she subconsiously wanted protection it would happens, she is also God meaning all you do is remove her meatsuit and make her aware of her true power.
>>
File: turkey.png (89KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
turkey.png
89KB, 360x270px
>>154859624
I would do the same thing. Look at him fucking up when trying to talk with everyone else, he became a spaghetti factory and could be attacked with some sexual harassment charge from Mikuru.

The other universe is also just fucking terrible in general and boring.
>>
>>154859624
Probably because he is a high school freshman (sophomore in US grade years) who realizes he fucked up his only chance of ever talking to bigtitties-chan in the normal world.
>>
>>154859091
What makes you think they'd be able to kill her?
>>
>>154858995
because she got better, duh
>>
>>154859881
Who, Haruhi or Nagato?
I don't think they could kill Haruhi. I just want to know what would happen if she died.
Nagato was a "whatever needs to happen needs to happen" type of person. If they told her she needed to die because she'd be a fuckup to the mission, I think she'd accept it.
>>
>>154859686
What if you walked up behind her without her knowing and just domed her? One shot and she's gone and she'd never know it. She wouldn't have time to rewrite or destroy the world. The world could just keep going on as it was.
>>
>>154860423
what if the universe turns off once she dies? Or reality is rewritten the moment her brain is damaged?

Also she can (already did) put up a complex defense without knowing a threat was there in the first place and before it appeared, so I'm sure it wouldn't work
>>
>>154859045
chill
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.