[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so what the fuck did I just read, theres so many questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: I-Am-a-Hero-cover.jpg (360KB, 800x1116px) Image search: [Google]
I-Am-a-Hero-cover.jpg
360KB, 800x1116px
Okay so what the fuck did I just read, theres so many questions left unanswered and it just ends abrubtly. Am i missing something here?
>>
you mean it's over? haven't been following.
>>
>>154850145
>it just ends abrubtly
i'm assuming that it's been going on for too long and the zombies got really retarded towards the end

it was better when it was just some rando trying to survive all the crazy shit around him

but yeah i haven't been following because it was a monthly manga with shit pacing and terrible subplots
>>
>>154850145
That's just your average manga ending.
>>
>>154850145
It's axed.
>>
It's over? I've only seen raws up to 285
>>
>>154850185
yeah I have been catching up with it during my graveyard shifts after forgetting about the series for a year. It was much better when it was just another zombie/survivor plot not what ever the fuck ended up happening.
>>
>>154850232
This.
Everytime a manga ends you see the exact same reactions from people, you think they would have learnt by now.
>>
>>154850145
Where did you get ahold of the last chapter? I've only been keeping up with the chinese
>>
>>154850483
its all on Batoto
>>
>>154850510
are you telling me there's actual manga on batoto again
>>
>>154850631
I mean I guess?
>>
>>154850145
It's from the same guy who brought you Resentment and Boys on the Run. Why would you expect anything good?
>>
File: 51.png (1MB, 2269x1600px) Image search: [Google]
51.png
1MB, 2269x1600px
>>154850145
yeah i was caught up with it and read all the chapters in 4 days and when i finished i had to ask my self why i have no answers for why i read this it had nice artwork though
>>
The "good" ending happened to the MC clone with a lisp. The ending for the main character was the "realistic" ending. I didn't like it either.
>>
>>154851432
It was mostly just traced photos, dude.
>>
absolutely no point to anything but the old jap shtick of 'gotta keep on living'
>>
>>154851539
I wish they did something better with his delusions than talking to signs and statues because anyone with that amount of time isolated would probably go crazy. Not make the whole experience a paranoid dream because that would be too on the nose. Like maybe the MC gets to a stronghold against the zombies and he loses his mind and destroys the safety of the utopia. That would have been a better tragic end in my opinion.
>>
>>154851678
I wish everybody just died and it continued on inside the mutants and we see earth changing to an alien world
>>
>>154851746
That would have been good too. Maybe the MC is the last man on Earth and is kept human out of love from Hiromi who has conquered the zombie hivemind. That maybe a bit cliched though.
>>
>>154851825
Well that's basically what happened for the MC.
>>
>>154851855
Kind of. i guess I didn't explain it very well. There would be interaction between the zombie hivemind controlled by Hiromi and the MC not a slow descent into madness caused by isolation from a man already prone to delusions.
>>
>>154850232
>>154850358
Why are the Japanese so bad at endings in every medium?
>>
>superpowers come into play

Dropped. Can't believe 11s can't do even shitty zombie survival story right.
>>
>>154852618
With manga it comes down to keeping a manga running forever until the sales pass the point of no return then cue whatever can be cobbled together to make sense of all the plot points that kept the manga running past its logical end either effectively or not. I really haven't been this disappointed since Cage of Eden.
>>
>>154852618

Stephen King syndrome.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.