[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think of Homunculus? I'm not much of a manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 9585123971264.jpg (245KB, 728x1045px) Image search: [Google]
9585123971264.jpg
245KB, 728x1045px
What does /a/ think of Homunculus? I'm not much of a manga reader, but gave it a shot. Did you like the ending?
>>
Hilarious second last chapter.
>>
>>154836810
Started off good but went complete WTF-mode about midway through.

The part about the MC undergoing facial reconstructive surgery was hilarious.

I liked it though.

6.5/10
>>
9/10 series that left me bitter with the ending.

I really identified with the protagonist when it was coming out ten years ago, but I went back this past winter to finally read the ending, and it left me disappointed. But I suppose that was the point - I just disliked that a character I was so emphatic with had a Bad End, because what does that say about me?

Off to rape chicks, I guess.
>>
>>154836810
overall I enjoyed it a lot. The ending felt suited to the way the story was going as I don't really see how else it could've ended
>>
File: 1489629446931.png (198KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1489629446931.png
198KB, 400x550px
>>154836810
The panels of the MC eating his own cum were really something.
>>
It was good. I thought the ending made sense for where the MC was going and I liked how it addressed some things like plastic surgery and identity disorders.
>>
Really good read, sometimes slow and sometimes quite bizarre but consistently interesting. The ending was foretold so early into the manga there's no way you couldn't see it coming.
>>
I liked it a lot. The trans friend was cool.
>>
Great manga. Read it ages ago, but the ending was pretty decent.
>>
>>154836810
Bump
>>
I like how weird this series is.
The ending is gay for my taste though.
>>
>>154843377
"friend"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.