[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has Madoka garnered so much hate on /a/ over the past couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Wiki-background.jpg (259KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Wiki-background.jpg
259KB, 1600x900px
Why has Madoka garnered so much hate on /a/ over the past couple years? Did it get too popular?
>>
>>154835790
Something something circlejerks something.

Nothing to discuss and waiting for that new movie later on, see that concept trailer.
>>
Got way too lewd for /a/
>>
>>154835790
>Did it get too popular?

You hit the nail on the head.

When Madoka was airing, it was the most popular thing on /a/ especially giving how it wasn't another happy go lucky magical girl anime. By episode 3, pretty much all of /a/ shat their pants on how it became dark.

Then the earthquake happened in japan and the last two episodes were delayed by like a month. When we finally got it... it was glorious.
>>
>>154836052
Yeah I know that. Madoka threads thrives for years here and then suddenly it became popular to hate it.
>>
>>154835790
Autism
>>
File: 61765961_p0.png (724KB, 513x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61765961_p0.png
724KB, 513x1200px
>>154835790
Some people just do not understand magical girls. I feel sorry for those people.
>>
>>154835790
/u/
>>
>>154835790
I never liked it.
>>
Those people just didn't get their MORNING RESCUE
>>
>>154837060
Kek
>>
The fans, sorry to say. I know it ain't cool to reject a show based on its fanbase, but it happens. Imagine you're a big fan of, say, Batman. Then you're locked in a room with a guy who's like a Batman fanatic. The kind of guy who'd say, "Oh man, your grandma died? You must feel like Bruce Wayne did after his parents were killed." Some people would still like Batman after coming out of there (but might need a break from it for a while); some would come out of there hating Batman and wondering why they liked it.
>>
>>154837836
>some would come out of there hating Batman

Weak minded people, in other words.
>>
>>154836052
That month was terrible and the general was flooded with tripfaggots.
>>
>>154835957
>>154813855
What's it like being the most cancerous and subhuman asshole to have ever used this site?
>>
File: Quintet.gif (627KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Quintet.gif
627KB, 500x282px
>>154836052
>glorious.

I would not call deus ex machina and Mary-Sue wins glorious.
>>
because it was a rip-off of Eva
>>
>>154839333
In what fucking way? Defend this statement with some god damned evidence.
>>
>>154839410
because it is

the trips dont lie
>>
"deconstruction" is losing its charm now that people have seen where it leads. it's just a pretentious word for destruction.
>>
>>154835790
Look at the threads filled with tripfags and /u/fags.

Then you'll realize why.
>>
>>154835790
It's a Kamen Rider Ryuki ripoff
>>
The fanbase is garbage. /u/, tripfags, and shitposters fucked up the threads and the cancer spilled over.
I don't think anyone actually hates the show. It's mostly people using the same tired bait for (you)s.
>>
The threads.
>>
File: 497.png (64KB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
497.png
64KB, 540x300px
>>154840026
>I don't think anyone actually hates the show.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.