[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the luckiest little girl ever or what? -Devoted loli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Is she the luckiest little girl ever or what?

-Devoted loli waifu.
-Hooks up with her childhood sweetheart.
-Waifu is a cool ass dragon.
-Gets to be immortal.
-Waifu is always down to fuck.

What more could anyone ask for?
>>
I want to fuck her while she's doing that yuri squirm when Kanna makes her hot
>>
Did I miss something, or forget a scene, but wasn't she ignorant of Kanna being a dragon? I don't recall her finding out before episode 10. She is just there and then they all start using magic and stuff.
>>
Shes the authors self insert after all.
>>
>>154763079
A smaller forehead.
>>
>>154763079
How do you know she gets to be immortal?
>>
>>154765951
Why would Kanna want to or let her lover die?
>>
well Tohru can't make the lady immortal even if she wanted to so its probably the same for kanna
>>
File: 1488678230487.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px)
1488678230487.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>154763079
71 more Kanna(s) would be nice
>>
>the older dragons don't have massive futa dragondicks that lust after loli dragon and her friend
what a wasted potential
>>
File: 1489656780356.jpg (197KB, 1824x1026px)
1489656780356.jpg
197KB, 1824x1026px
"W-Wait, what are you doing, Kanna?"
>The audience chuckles nervously
"Y-You're getting too c-close!!"
>The audience laughs heartily
"BWUHEEHEYEHYEEEEHEH"
>The audience begins laughing so hard they burst into flame and their lungs explode. They start pissing themselves from laughter, which fails to put out the flames but makes everything smell like burnt hair and urine. An older gentleman has a heart attack and dies on the floor, burning and covered in piss. The earth trembles below the studio, opening a gaping crack into the underbelly of the earth. Several members of the audience are dragged into the blackness, laughing so hard blood spills from their mouths as they descend into the molten core of the earth, smashing into the rock as they fall. The continued laughter echoes off the rock, causing the largest known earthquake in history, crippling the powergrids of several of the world’s major cities, plunging humankind into darkness for weeks. Martial law is called into effect as the riots increase in size and aggressiveness. As food begins to run out, half of the world’s populace is dead, with the survivors now resorting to cannibalism and subsistence farming.
>>
>>154766481
She can't? I'm fairly sure this exact subject was not covered in the show. So you just have to assume normal dragon lore applies.
>>
>>154763079
For some reason I want to have lovely sex with her even more than Kanna.
>>
>>154766563
That's some /v/ tier pasta.
>>
>>154764066
She'll probably crush your dick though. She's already going to be tight as fuck, the contractions will break it for sure.
>>
>>154769676
Normally I'd agree but the fact you don't recognize /tv/'s old BBT pasta makes me think you stink of new
>>
>>154767322
Dragons aren't known for making people in lore either

In any case Fafnir and Tohru talked about it at some point regarding the fact that Kobayashi and humans in general tend to only live a century if they're lucky while dragons are much longer lived
>>
>>154763079
Am I the only one that thinks she's hotter than kanna
>>
>>154769962
That's because KyoAni really draws Kanna like a non humanoid potato.
Manga Kanna is pretty hot.
>>
>>154769939
>aren't known for making people in lore
What? Do you mean "making people immortal"?
They actually are. Part of dragon lore is that drinking or bathing in their blood gives your immortality.
>>
>>154770113
Looking at Saikawa, it's more "making people immoral".
>>
It is as was foretold, it's a horrible time to be a lolicon.
>>
>>
File: 1489125260700.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px)
1489125260700.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
needs more tooru
>>
>>154763079
No, she will grow out her phase once she's 18 and realizes girls cannot be with girls.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.