[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a bad manga that only became popular because of fujoshi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 03_04.jpg (1MB, 1763x1300px) Image search: [Google]
03_04.jpg
1MB, 1763x1300px
>make a bad manga that only became popular because of fujoshi
>can't think of anything interesting for new manga
>rip out all the characters from the old manga and paste them into the shittiest sport ever
>make the autistic main character even more autistic and change his hair from blue to red.

How long until it's cancelled?
>>
>shittiest sport
That would be baseball
>>
>>154726854
>How long until it's cancelled?

you're severely underestimating fujo$$$
>>
>>154726885
but at least you get to run and hit other players. but it also might be the most dangerous ball-related sport.
>>
File: hardcore golfing.png (282KB, 904x1300px)
hardcore golfing.png
282KB, 904x1300px
>>154726907
not even fujoshi will enjoy plaid and the sexy golfer stance.
>>
File: birdGhibli.jpg (125KB, 800x707px) Image search: [Google]
birdGhibli.jpg
125KB, 800x707px
>i have a manga about golf, and features absolutely ZERO robots or laserbeams
>what do i call it?
>robot x laserbeam
>>
Is there a golf generation of miracles?
>>
>>154726854
You just literally described Lazy Matsumoto's work antics3
>>
>>154726959
yes. Except they are all green since that's the only bullshit power that works in golf. Unless someone is able to manipulate wind to fuck with other people.

A generation of miracles where every character is the worst color.
>>
File: DATASS.png (66KB, 226x468px)
DATASS.png
66KB, 226x468px
>>154726939
>>
>>154726885
Fuck you too, buddy, at least in baseball you get massive comebacks and a 500 ft home run is a thing of beauty because you can actually see the ball going far, and the strike outs are a nice way to humilliate someone, basing a manga about baseball makes sense given it's popularity in Japan, but golf? It will not work out
>>
>>154726854
>Robot x Laserbeam
>is not actually about robots and laserbeams
>>
>>154727091
Golf is popular and growing in Japan. They can expect a bit of a boom when Matsuyama wins his first major too.
>>
literally no one cared about golf till tiger woods came and while the game being boring is subjective. the game has not changed and still straightforward.

now if this was mini golf, you could actually have some fun with it. with the type of rides and challenges
>>
>>154727495
And Woods was only "interesting" because he is black, if he were white he would be other run of the mill golfer, reverse racism is a thing in such sports
>>
>no cricket jump manga
???
>>
>>154726854
The guy that made Fist of the North Star has been reusing the same character designs in his manga since the 80s.
>>
Lol, a fucking golf manga.
>>
>>154727572
the shit felt like a circus act but I didn't care, get your money.
>>
>>154726854
>How long until it's cancelled?
>>154726907
No more than 15 chapters
>>
>>154727572
no, anon, he dominated in a way that had never been seen before and will almost certainly never be seen again.
>>
Golf is literally the purest of sports.
>>
>>154727703
why?
>>
File: Player-Horschel.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Player-Horschel.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
FUCKING GOLF

G O L F
O
L
F
>>
>>154726912
Jai alai is the deadliest ball sport.
>>
>>154727749
why dont they wear face mask?
>>
>>154726854
Out of all things why would he use golf? I don't even find it boring, but there's no way to make this shit look cool, the first chapter was not complete shit but the author tried so hard to make golf not look boring, that it just made the chapter worse in the end.
>>
>Golf
>Athletic Sport
>>
>>154727703
>the upteenth iteration of those sports that are basically a metaphor for fertilizing an egg
>purest
Yeah, no.
>>
>>154726854
It's like the two small red and blue characters in his last manga had a spawn and played against the spawn of the two big red and blue characters also in his last manga.
>>
what the fuck is this called robot x laserbeam
>>
>>154726939
i never read kuroko, but if this is more realistic than kuroko i might just read it. just because i like sports manga and i haven't read one about golf
>>
>>154729120
Imagine what would be in the manga if it was called young scottish prodigy x golf
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.