[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he's really this non-heroic selfish autist that Toriyama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5299.jpg (86KB, 594x1343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5299.jpg
86KB, 594x1343px
If he's really this non-heroic selfish autist that Toriyama says he is, why did he risk his both his son's life(and fail) to save Hercule and Dende when Buu blew up the Earth?
>>
>>154691170
Letting your sons die is heroic?
>>
>hercule
>>
>>154691369
American DBZ is best DBZ
>>154691297
What I'm saying is how heroic personality was so strong he couldn't resist saving them even though his mission was to get his sons. Vegeta would have just ignored them but Goku didn't.
>>
He isn't heartless
Just that he makes bad decisions when it comes to fighting
>>
>>154692081
Most of his decisions end up working oit in the end. This time (universal survival arc) we're not sure how things will go.
>>
>>154691170
Hey, it worked. Plus, Dende's God, he's kind of necessary.
>>
>>154692313
Dende gives them dragonballs, which they need. Hercule is the only that can get through to Buu long enough to buy time. He's also the only one that convinces the people of earth to give their energy for the spirit bomb
>>
>>154691170
After he died during the cell arc he literally asked to not be revived because all the bad stuff hapened directly/indirectly because of him.

Now he doesn't even give a fuck if the universes are at stakes because of him, not even a shred of regret, only lust for battle. Goku was selfish but no this retarded sociopath we have in super.
>>
>>154691170
>Start of Dragon Ball Z
>Goku doesn't fight to respect Chichi's wishes and let's Gohan become a scholar
>He states to his friends he finds it annoying and pent up, but does it anyways
>>
>>154692878
He's just acting like he doesn't care.
>>
>>154692878
>Now he doesn't even give a fuck if the universes are at stakes because of him
Kinda off point but I was thinking about this. If Zen-Oh was planning to erase these universes anyway, should Goku be praised for actually giving at least one doomed universe a chance to save itself? Not to mention the gods are aware of Zen-Oh's plans in this situation and not just in the dark about it.
>>
>>154694389
The gods are afraid of Zeno and Grand Priest, sp they'll blame the next pperson they can, which is Goku
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.