[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Konosuba isn't actually funny and the only reason it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: consider the following.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
Konosuba isn't actually funny and the only reason it's popular is because of waifufags.
>>
>>154657155
Lying to yourself isn't good anon. If you didn't at least chuckle to the 'hai hai kazuma dayo's then you are a failed human.
>>
Depression can often lead to people not enjoying things they usually do, or would have enjoyed. I'm worried about you OP, there must be someone you can talk to this about. I hope you get better, I care about you bud.
>>
>>154657155
Not really.
>>
File: fag.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>154657155
well i knew it was funny before /pic related tried to tell me why it's funny when i already knew
>>
Gonna have to try harder than that Vanir
>>
>>154657155
I enjoyed the first season, but the second one was far less entertaining to me.
Around the last few episodes I realized I was only watching it because I had already put all the time I had into it.
>>
>>154659779
It was just too much of the same honestly.

Also not enough Megumin
>>
>>154659002
>>154659346
>>154659704
autism
>>
>>154661101
>/a/utism

You must be new here.
>>
>>154659578
Ikr. Like literally what was the point in that vid. 'hey, you that show that you are all watching and laughing at, did you know it was funny? let me explain to you why its funny and why you are laughing'
>>
>konosuba was not as successful as /a/utists believed, 2nd season was planned in advance and there wont be another one.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>154661455
>>154659578
>youtube reviews
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
File: 1488847289661.png (602KB, 788x568px) Image search: [Google]
1488847289661.png
602KB, 788x568px
Wrong
>>
>>154661486
good riddance. i'm glad i won't see these redditors shit up /a/ again with their fotm meme anime.
>>
>>154657155
It's humor is far better than the show you used a reaction image from, that's for sure.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.