[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone tell me what happened? Nobel put out 2 chapters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0900.jpg (340KB, 1242x1666px)
IMG_0900.jpg
340KB, 1242x1666px
Can someone tell me what happened?

Nobel put out 2 chapters today.

I don't know what happened, I can't read moon.
>>
File: IMG_0901.jpg (353KB, 1234x1702px)
IMG_0901.jpg
353KB, 1234x1702px
>>
the grammar is overly complicated so I give up.
>>
>>154605646
>Blushing

It's time to panic, Toda.
>>
>>154605632
>Shimizu-kun...It's what I think though
>The [like] that I know... - - to indicate square dialog, just in case
>Shimizu-kun...I think you don't like me
>Me too...I don't think "like that" about Shimizu-kun
>>
Shes saying she's fine with being sex friends, but not dating.
>>
So is best boy finally getting shot down?
>>
>>154606317
>It's what I think though
you're looking for
>This is just what I think, but...
>>
In previous strips, he wasn't sure if he actually liked her so she asked him what he would say if she dated someone else and his reaction was pretty much 'I'd think "Oh, okay!"'
first chapter
>Shimizu-kun... That's what I think
>The "liking someone" that I know"...
>I don't think you like me, Shimizu-kun
>And me too, Shimizu-kun, I don't think of you that way.
second chapter
>That way?
>I-I don't really get it either, but..! Basically, if the person you like liked someone else, and you knew that, normally, you'd be sad and stuff, right?
>That's what I think, anyway.
>Senpai... has someone else she thinks about that way?
>No... not anything like that...
>But if I dated someone... Wouldn't someone who thinks of me that way be good..?

Toda flag boys
>>
What chapter is this ? I only read the translated chapters.
>>
>>154606787
Latest is 320.

>>154606268
I mean, she's pretty much saying she'd want to date a guy like Toda, so if by panic you mean take some pointers from kouhai and finally man the fuck up, probably.
>>
File: 1471567208035.jpg (45KB, 574x528px) Image search: [Google]
1471567208035.jpg
45KB, 574x528px
>>154606658
>Tells Best Boy™ to fuck off
>Signaling shit boy Toda is gonna win
>>
>>154606896

But he actually really likes her tho. And for a legit reason for helping him. Her power accidentally got her to him not looking for it or wanting it and she can see something about him no one can see cuz he's expressionless.

It's gonna end with "something only Nakano san can see" with her seeing only a side of Toda no one can see. Cuz he's expressionless.
>>
File: 1329914332142.png (127KB, 331x423px)
1329914332142.png
127KB, 331x423px
>>154606658
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.