[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did this get popular in the mainstream given it basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: kimi.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kimi.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
How did this get popular in the mainstream given it basically starts with an ecchi breast groping scene that's a running gag throughout the entire movie?
>>
The red string of fate is a very popular concept in asian countries.
>>
>>154603120
I'm saying despite that. The movie hits so many anime cliches that people hate ala the breast groping shit that happens throughout the entire movie. Alongside that you have the high school based setting which people also dislike.
I have no idea how this got mainstream.
>>
>>154603234
truth is that the government is so desperate to raise population levels, they're now paying studios to make anime about total strangers going up to each other to fuck and make babies even if they have to use the excuse that they knew each from a previous lifetime. things are that bad
>>
>>154603234
What people? /a/?
>>
>>154603000
I don't understand how it's popular either. The plot is linear, characters are a mess, and I can't believe it took them how fucking long to go meet each other?
>>
>>154604567
Destiny is destiny anon.
>>
File: 1384785799427.png (548KB, 623x630px) Image search: [Google]
1384785799427.png
548KB, 623x630px
>3 year gap twist
>>
>>154603000

You just answered you're own question
>>
File: 1454449816895.gif (268KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
1454449816895.gif
268KB, 640x852px
>>154604222
>>
>>154603234
>the high school based setting which people also dislike
People love high school, especially in Japan. But even in America there are tons of popular mainstream books and movies that take place in high school. I don't think most of the world would be very prudish about the breast scene either. They are teenagers switching bodies, it would be a little silly to pretend they weren't curious about other's body.
>>
Who the hell dislikes high school settings? It's the easiest way to get character interaction.
>>
>>154603000
Because people actually like this stuff
Samething with fanservice in general, people love, it's just that they don't like to be overwhelmed by too much of it, and this barely had any at all
>>154603234
I understand that people here believe that anything we like the mainstream public despises, but that's not true
>>
If all of /a/ were to bodyswap with a qt gril i'm confident 99% of them would grope themselves within the first minute.
>>
>>154606744
Every person in the world would do that.
>>
>>154606744
>not break the hymen, panic at the blood, and then taste the fingers
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.