[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't anyone seem to be concerned about the increasingly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: bullying.png (2MB, 1280x1438px) Image search: [Google]
bullying.png
2MB, 1280x1438px
Why doesn't anyone seem to be concerned about the increasingly prevalent bullying of the mentally handicapped in anime?
>>
Because SJWs are primarily a western phenomenon.
Based Elevens just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>154530175
Because it's hilarious and there's no real-life victims because of it.
>>
I wouldn't consider Satania's situation to be bullying
>>
File: 2c4ab39.jpg (50KB, 687x683px) Image search: [Google]
2c4ab39.jpg
50KB, 687x683px
Because it is funny and harmless.
>>
>>154530175
aqua isnt mentally handicapped, shes just a bitch
>>
>>154530541
>>154530579
> no real-life victims
>harmless
Stop making my waifu feel bad, I just want her to grow up happy and healthy and seeing her be bullied gives me anxiety attacks.
>>
>>154530630
Go take your medication, Josh.
>>
>>154530175
I haven't Dropout, but from the pictures I've seen she also brings it upon herself like Aqua and everyone has a good time laughing at comeuppances.
>>
File: konosuba_aqua_crying.png (837KB, 1035x810px) Image search: [Google]
konosuba_aqua_crying.png
837KB, 1035x810px
>>154530175
I'm always told to treat others fairly without any bias, so if someone pisses me off by ringing my doorbell over and over or throws a fit for losing rock paper scissors, then they can't get mad at me for treating them like I would treat anyone else in that situition.
>>
>>154530622
If IQ is even remotely representative of actual intelligence than Aqua is actually, canonically mentally handicapped.

There are even gags where she admits she just fucks everything up but can't actually help it.
>>
>>154531024
INT, not IQ
>>
>>154531024
She's canonically dumb but not necessarily handicapped. IMO she's "dumbest kid in the class" tier but not "special classes" tier.

Anyway though, isn't stupidity pretty much the root of all comedy?
>>
>>154530175
This has always been a thing in anime, are you new?
>>
>>154530175
Aqua is an immortal goddess who acts like a 10 year old brat. That's part of her charm, and Kazuma putting her in her place when she gets arrogant is nice.
>>
>make thread for the purpose of indirectly joking about whether Satania and Aqua qualify as actual retards in anime
>the majority of posters casually accept the notion that they're retards and instead focus on the (intentionally absurd) argument that there's an issue with stupid characters in comedic cartoons being bullied

What the fuck, /a/?
>>
>>154532060
I mean, what's there to discuss about their level of intelligence if we all agree on it?

So then, all that there's left to discuss is how, no, there's nothing wrong with bullying the arrogant and stupid in fiction.
>>
File: IMG_2737.png (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2737.png
143KB, 800x1000px
>>154531530

Oh (you)...
>>
One of the worst things in the world is an annoying and arrogant idiot. They're lucky that they're cute, so bullying is a form of affection while so something they deserve.
>>
>>154530175
Making fun of retards is funny.
>>
>>154532060
As much as I love Satania, it's true, she's probably less retarded than Aqua since she seems to have some common sense and understand what she does wrong or right, but she's still a little retarded.
>>
>>154532211
I guess I underestimated how strong the perception of their stupidity is. I thought that people would at least give them enough benefit of the doubt to call my intended exaggeration into question.
>>
>>154532415
I could be wrong, but I don't think it's possible to perceive Aqua any other way after this face.
>>
>>154532390
>less retarded than Aqua
I don't know about that. Aqua is best described as chronically incompetent on top of having an awful personality. She fucks things up on a regular basis due to being very short-sighted for the amount of power she wields. Satania on the other hand has shown that she's capable of being unthinkably fucking stupid (every gag with the teacher, trying to infiltrate heaven) and is outright manipulated by the rest of the cast on a regular basis. She's a speech impediment away from being a full blown special needs case.
>>
It's ok as long as they're cute as well.
>>
File: no bully.jpg (48KB, 680x568px) Image search: [Google]
no bully.jpg
48KB, 680x568px
>>154530175
It all ends now.
>>
>>154530175
Because they deserve it. Based Japan holding true to their Nazi ways and subliminally supporting eugenics. The Jews fear the samurai!
>>
>>154530630
>anxiety attacks
Truly an inferior raec.
>>
>>154532556
how horrid
I need to catch up.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.