[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else read this? I read it off a whim because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 88263l.jpg (86KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
88263l.jpg
86KB, 423x600px
Anyone else read this? I read it off a whim because I'm into body switching stuff, but it was honestly really fucking good. Its the only thing I've seen from Oshimi Shuzo in anime or manga, so was wondering if his other stuff is worth viewing.

Also opinions on Boku wa Mari no Naka?
>>
Pretty good.
>other stuff
Yeah.
>>
>>154517551
I only read up for the kiss. But everything by him is good. Shino-chan is one of his best.
>>
>>154517551
It was fucking shit.

Fucking waste of time.
>>
>>154517551
I dropped this, Mari was just craycray and there was no bodyswapping shit, right?
>>
>>154518362
yes, she's just a crazy bitch with mommy issues
>>
I liked it. I was surprised by the twist, but it really shows how good of a stalker she was.
>>
>>154518362
Yes, Mari had schizophrenia episode and didn't get the help
>>
>>154517551
Check Aku no Hana. Manga, not infamous anime.
>>
>>154517551
I thought it failed to follow through, just like everything else he's done. It wasted our time pretending the twist hadn't been obvious since volume 1, instead of just getting past that already and actually going somewhere interesting.
>>
>>154518713
the anime was still great though
>>
>>154518713
i liked the ed
>>
>>154517551

I thought it was terrible, and to make matters worst extremely predictable.

With that said, and while most of /a/ was of the same mind as far as the threads went while it was being translated, to each their own.
>>
>>154519310
I agree the twist was predictable, but I didn't think that really made it shit. I dunno I guess when I originally thought it was a body swapping hentai, and then it turned out to have a really cool premise, and Oshimi Suzou making an average teenage girl's day seem absolutely terrifying, I was a bit easier to win over.
>>
>>154519163
>>154518813
>>154518713
Wait so do I watch anime or manga?
>>
>>154517551
One of my few 10/10 manga
>>
>>154520678
Manga first
>>
>>154520678
manga first then anime
>>
>>154521732
One of your few manga in general, more like.
>>
>>154520678
How do you think?
https://youtu.be/OJz2WB3dF10
>>
>>154517551
not even the best out of body Oshimi
>>
>>154518317
This.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.