[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is honestly just bizarre seeing the contrast between th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
This is honestly just bizarre seeing the contrast between the Funimation VAs and the TFS ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS-HiOzcjJg
>>
>professional voice actors are in a different league than memelord youtubers

Who could have guessed?
>>
USA citizens can't into anime.
>>
>>154495633
Yeah, TFS ones are so much better!
>>
>>154495633
>Goku likes DBZA
>>
it was a pretty funny bit, even if Kai is shit
>>
File: 61381002_p11_master1200.jpg (105KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
61381002_p11_master1200.jpg
105KB, 600x450px
>>154495633
>anime dubs pandering to internet memes now
>>
>>154499812
Roll is not for ryona you piece of shit.
>>
>My power is maximum.
>Over 9000.
>Plenty of juice.
This is too much.
>>
>>154495633
Why is TFS Vegeta voice so fucking amazing no matter what?
>>
>>154496002
>Implying Lani Pator isn't better than 99% of dub VA's
>Implying Takahata101's Cell isn't amazing
>>
>>154496002
Yeah, it's pathetic how memelord youtubers are so much better than paid professionals
>>
>>154502408

Lanipator is a faggot.

Only LK can do 100 different characters and make them unique.
>>
>>154495633

>Mr. Satan and Nappa sound exactly the same

Unfunny, talentless hacks.
>>
>>154502520
Lani is amazing. His Vegeta is on par with Chris Sabats and his Yusuke is amazing
>Implying Takahatas Nappa and Mr Satan aren't identical
>>
>>154502520
>Lanipator is a faggot.

That may be true, but what >>154502408 said is still true
>>
>>154502520
LK is a cooler guy than Lani but in all honesty LK just isn't as strong an actor. Lani and Takahata have legitimate talent and they should be getting actual VA work.

>>154495633
Contrast the Funimation VAs with themselves 20 years ago. Anyone who says DBZ had a good dub is fooling themselves. The Kai dub, however, is great and sounds the way your nostalgic brain remembers the original sounding.
>>
>>154502700
They wanted to use the Nappa voice because that's their most iconic character, even though the humor from season 1 of TFS is very different from what it later became. The actual TFS Satan is a dead ringer for the normal dub version.
>>
Fuck that.

https://youtu.be/fffZoa6A-Zs
>>
>>154496002
You're kidding, right? Nobody can be this retarded.
>>
>>154496002

The thread is clearly about how it is the other way around.
>>
It was nothing but stupid ass memes and destroyed the entire point of the scene. The voices were supposed to sound bad.
>>
>>154505564
>The voices were supposed to sound bad.
They do. The official dub VAs do indeed sound terrible.
>>
>>154502408
>Implying Takahata101's Cell isn't amazing
I mean, acting wise yeah, but as a Cell, he sounds as much as a dad as the actual english voice actor.
Cell is supposed to sound terrifying.
>>
>first time hearing the DBZ english dub
They sound so terrible. TFS sounds so much better. That official Krillin was terrible
>>
>>154506594
And Goku, too. I guess you have to grow up in America to not notice just how terrible the dub is.
>>
>>154495633
looks weird
>>
>>154495633
I seriously hope this isn't left in on the home release. It would be a great little bonus feature but if left in, it breaks the fourth wall for me and I can't stand that.
>>
>>154495633
man, the Funi one seems so much better once you watch this crap
yeesh
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.