[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Let's give the beginner the most advanced stroke! You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Rei_Ryugazaki_anime.png (179KB, 250x384px) Image search: [Google]
Rei_Ryugazaki_anime.png
179KB, 250x384px
>Let's give the beginner the most advanced stroke!

You just know whoever wrote this only learnt 1 stroke as a kid, they should have moved makoto to butterfly and given backstroke to rei
>>
>>154450241
The most difficult stroke to master is the front stroke though, butterfly is just a meme
>>
>>154450241
But they didn't?

They were forced to let him swim the only stroke that wouldn't automatically sink him and that he learnt by himself in books.
>>
>>154451594
>can only swim the most difficult stroke

my autism doesn't allow me to believe this, the medley team fucked themselves over by letting him do butterfly
>>
>>154451832
Well, it is anime after all.
And he only under performs when his goggles slip during his individual races. Otherwise he does okay in relays (swimming against more trained swimmers).
>>
>>154450241
I was more upset when he got cucked out for shark teeth.
>>
>>154452835
shark teeth a best. Only contrarians disagree.
>>
>>154452835
>cucked out for shark teeth
I don't think that's how you should use that word.

But yeah, it was really shitty to introduce a character and show him learning and bonding, just to get him replaced at the last team relay in the last episode with the antagonist (if Rin can be even called that).
>>
File: 1412302907590.jpg (34KB, 641x400px) Image search: [Google]
1412302907590.jpg
34KB, 641x400px
Isn't there some kind of event in march or april? They will probaly reveal this new animation project there, right?
>>
>>154450241
>Let's give the flaming poof the most beautiful stroke so he can be motivated to swim
It was quite logical.
>not giving Makoto the backstroke
I'm sorry, have you seen his muscles?
>>
>>154452835
It's been almost 4 years but I'll always remember how thoughtful Kyoanus was with that.
>>
>>154454328
https://youtu.be/ozSPemvniqQ
Event in 8 days.
>>
File: tumblr_o2qy0bDkgU1sjzh87o1_1280.png (912KB, 1000x714px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2qy0bDkgU1sjzh87o1_1280.png
912KB, 1000x714px
>He'll never find happiness
Fuck you Kyoanus
>>
>>154455186
Have hope, Anon. Wait for the new animation.
>>
>>154454867
Why the fuck would they have a Starting days event. God I hope it's not ome other shitty prequel. If anything new, give me adult swimmers.
>>
>>154450241
Wouldn't Rei being a track runner before entering swimming make him better suited to butterfly over other strokes?
>>
>>154456147
As much as I'd like an ES event, they used this event's tickets to boost SD's BD sales. So of course it'll be SD themed. And the movie is the latest entry in the series and has had no event yet, so there's also that.

Best case scenario: movie with Sosuke's happy ending, Rin and Haru swimming at the Olympics, Makoto studying hard, Rei and Nagisa having a successful club, Momotaro catching lots of beetles and Nitori hitting puberty and changing his voice.

Worst case scenario: First novel's adaptation. And even then it wouldn't be as bad as SD because it'll actually be related to the anime.
>>
>>154456319
It did help him with having a toned and athletic body, but I don't see how running would help with a stroke that focuses on undulating your legs. All other three strokes move the legs way more than butterfly.
>>
>>154451832
>my autism doesn't allow me to believe this
that's the joke, idiot
it's supposed to be ironic that he can only swim the hardest stroke
>>
>>154457133
>>154456147
Why are you referring to the movie by it's subtitle when the fucking title is even in English?
>>
>>154457486
Because "High Speed" may refer to any of the two light novels while "Starting Days" refers exclusively to the movie.
Sure, you could say it's obvious we mean the movie due to context. But I prefer to mark the difference between them anyways.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.