[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (699KB, 1840x1794px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
699KB, 1840x1794px
>>
>>154382224
Eat shit, fucking cocksucker.
>>
holy freaking crap, you're actually right
>>
I told you to watch the BluRay, not the LaserDisc.
>>
>>154382333
>freaking
fuck off underage

>>154382224
i often feel like calling this shit to trigger autists who think they are "patricians" for sitting through this, but i enjoyed the first episode to be honest. the fanbase is absolutely fucking godawful and pretentious as fuck and part of the reason why i havent watched further
>>
wtf I hate this anime now
>>
>>154382623
high definition video was a mistake
>>154382688
vulgarity is not permitted on 4chan
>>
>>154382688
You are the autist
>>
>>154382688
Agreed.

People shouldn't enthusiastically shout to the world how much they enjoy something. They should only appreciate media quietly and alone, without forming fandoms or sharing their appreciation with others. If someone makes it public that they highly enjoy an anime, then they're just opening themselves up to scorn and ridicule.
>>
This series shows why you don't want to have a book adaptation that "follows the book", now that they finally translated it it's a inferior way of discovering the story without the spectacle of visual media
>>
>>154382224
Plebeians like you don't have the intellect to enjoy a show that insults your puny intelligence. Go watch Naruto and leave us Patricians to discuss the finer things.
>>
>>154382224
Anything made before 2002 is shit.
>>
>>154382893
this but unironically
>>
>>154383565
Don't worry, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that your posts are ironic too.
>>
>>154382688
>Letting fanbases dictate whether or not you enjoy a thing
>>
>>154384302
Well said! If I like bdsm loli guro let me be! I won't let the vanilla loli fandom dictate my tastes
>>
>>154384380
That's not really relevant to my point but okay.
>>
>>154385351
> Shaft-, Studiowars-, Kyoani
Depending on what you mean by "Shaft-" and "Kyoani-", this is either redundant or contradictory.

>anonymous-
What?

>half of the rest of this list
Do you just hate anyone who likes things?
>>
>>154385474
I meant to edit it so I deleted it to post it again. But I can't find it anymore since I refreshed the page, cleared my clipboard and the archive isn't working properly. So I've lost my autism post.
Could you post it back again? Also some of the things in there were jokes.
>>
>>154385569
>>154385474
Oi, could you not ignore me please.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.