[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with them dying? Where do the monsters come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 81255l.jpg (109KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
81255l.jpg
109KB, 424x600px
What's the deal with them dying? Where do the monsters come from? I don't understand anything about this movie. Please explain.
>>
Read the mango.
>>
>>154320513
I don't even like fruit.
>>
They die when they are killed.
>>
>>154320489
>What's the deal with them dying?
they can come back
>Where do the monsters come from?
Alien Spaceship, duh.
>>
>>154320489
Don't worry about the story it's too stupid to comprehend and the manga goes completely off the rails and a lot of places.
The basic premise is that when these people died they were recruited and sent off to fight a bunch of monsters by the mysterious black ball.
there really isn't anything you need to understand beyond that, it's all about the action and gore
>>
File: gantz-34216.jpg (112KB, 1200x900px)
gantz-34216.jpg
112KB, 1200x900px
Oddly enough read the wikipedia article.
>>
File: aliens-meme.jpg (73KB, 400x349px)
aliens-meme.jpg
73KB, 400x349px
>>154320489
>>
why was Katou such a loser
>>
GANTZ:D
>>
>>154320489
the charcters don't know so you don't need to either.
>>
>>154320489
>What's the deal with them dying?
People die when they are killed
>Where do monsters come from
Space
>>
>>154321768
Had to be re-introduced as a normie who knows nothing just so new folks could have a vehicle to get into the setting alongside.
>>
>>154320489
>tfw Nishi actually told all the truth in the first chapter but nobody believed him
Being an asshole sounds better and better everytime.
>>
File: 1488162087114.jpg (75KB, 500x540px)
1488162087114.jpg
75KB, 500x540px
>>154320489
STFU and Enjoy the skin tight body suits tits jiggle and amazing visuals shit story line story telling and dialog
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.